[Amelia] Chapter 14: Church of Light

Started by Throndir, June 09, 2019, 05:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[okay]You have gained a new title 『Perceptive』
You have gained +1 WIS[/okay]

"Now brother... Take the spoon and feed sister like how I fed her! You'll totally win her heart!"

Mysticsage

[info]insight check to see if he is blushing because of the embarrassment of the act or because he wants to do it and is embarrassed for being called out

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 8 + 7, total 15[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

[info]Sense Motive: 15
You were not able to get any clear hunches on why he was embarrassed.[/info]

Mysticsage

Amelia giggled slightly to herself as she saw Kurt's expression but instead of allowing him to try feeding her she took this opportunity to cut her own spoonful and flicked it at Kurt and then in quick succession did the same to Mati with a laugh as she tried to hit both of them with the food in the face, " I hope you don't mind, but i'm Not the type to sit back and be doted on. I'd rather subvert expectations and get my hands dirty."

She laughed, "or in this case get your face messy."

She leaned forward and took some cream from Kurt's nose with a finger and ate it. "Like I said before food tastes better when we are all eating together. Wouldn't you agree, Kurt? It may not be very ladylike but it's a waste not enjoying good food with others." She said wiping her finger on the plate then sticking it in his mouth.

Tastes good right?" She laughed sitting back.

Throndir

Matilda continued to giggle, while Kurt began to blush furiously. He froze completely when you wiped the cream from his nose and ate it.

"That's not fair." Matilda said as she quickly grabbed one of the other dishes of crepes on the rack, hen threw it straight at you. Her aim was true even if you had tried to dodge, and it splattered you in the face.

Mysticsage

Amelia began laughing so hard that it was pretty much a witch's cackle as she wiped a bit of cream from her eyes. She desperately needed a good laugh like this, something to wash the stress away on the eve of the meeting with Hallum the next morning. The concept of romance was as far away from her thoughts at that moment even as the ghosts of her friends and boyfriend seemed to sit around the table with her.

She needed friends more than anything else and preferred to make relationships with a lot of small methodical rather than grandiose gestures. It was things like a food fight or making jokes that really endeared others to her. Not something as cliché as trying to feed one another she thought they all looked a lot better with cream on their face rather than people she liked trying to serve her.

"This is the kind of thing I needed. And in a food fight, I refuse to lose! This is war!" she cackled grabbing two plates ready to make a thorough mess. She through plates at both of them aiming for center mass so it would be more difficult for them to dodge.

Throndir

It didn't take much to hit them both, though a part of you suspected they had been holding back. As the crepes slid off their face, Matilda continued to giggle and even laugh. Kurt on the other hand was stunned at first but once he got his bearings he too laughed. Picking up some of the food stuff that had fallen on his shirt, he flicked them towards you.

QuoteYou can paraphrase that scene if you want! Looks like Nyx was pushed off from top 2 again though.

Mysticsage

The food last lasts as long as the three of them have ammunition to fire at one another. Once the cart is empty and they are all thoroughly covered in cream and fruit Amelia calls a ceasefire. All told, this was the most fun dinner Amelia has had since she came to this new world, and she even managed to eat some of the food during the whole process.

She thanks Mati for the great meal and promises to get changed for bed right away and asks considering the hour, and the reason he is in Amelia's room in the first place, if she could grab some clothes for her brother with a wink where he can't see. After all, it would be pointless to have him stay the night as her bodyguard and have him leave when he was the most at risk.

--

Once Mati was gone Amelia looked around and let out a small giggle at the mess. "We should get changed before we make an even bigger mess. I'm gonna take a moment to get changed out of these clothes. Mati should be bringing you more as well so if you want to take off your shirt or pants I promise not to judge," she smiled

"After all, I've seen everything anyway."
she paused as she moved behind a changing screen. While she is busy behind the screen and changing she opens up the friend's list to check in on Nyx.

"Hey, Nyx, thanks for staying out so late tonight for me. How are you holding up? Anything seem off in the area that you've seen? Do you need help?"

To Kurt she called,
"You should at least take your shirt off regardless, and let me take a look at you. You seem really tense since this morning and I need you at top form for today and tomorrow."

[info]

Do I need to make a diplomacy check to get Kurt into some state of undress?

My goal is to attempt a chiropractor roll on him to get him loosened up and try to maybe get another reputation boost with him in the process

[/info]

Throndir

Mysticsage

[info]diplomacy roll for undress
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+12 : 4 + 12, total 16[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

You heard Nyx on the other end. "Nothing out of the ordinary so far, the town is a bit restless tonight, and there's more people out and about than usual. Probably because of the small army camped outside."

"A-ah... well..." Kurt began as he blushed from the suggestion. "W-well..." He cleared his throat. "If it's for the queen, then I must..!" He said, as he pulled his shirt off free. In the light of the room, you could very well see the tone of sculp of his body. Kurt was fit due to the many hours of training he did as a swordsman.

Mysticsage

Amelia nodded to herself at Nyx's report as she finished changing, "Stay safe and when this is all over, I promise to give you a good meal for all your hard work."

She then came back out from behind the folding screen in her usual nighttime attire of some pajama pants and an overshirt. She took a moment to study Kurt's body in earnest this time compared with her last encounter with him shirtless. Amelia was not so pure as to say that she was unaffected by his form. She liked a boy who at least attempted to take care of himself though it was more about their personal confidence in her eyes then being a slab of meat.

"You should sit for an art class sometime, I'm sure you would have all the girls swooning to paint you."
she teased.

"Now take off your shoes and lay down on the bed. You are going to have to have a bit of faith in me."
[/color]She said with a devilish grin.

Once he was in position face down on the bed with his back exposed to her she stood over him then stopped for a moment as an idea occurred to her. Taking a note from a classic 80's Kung Fu master Mr. Miyagi, she followed the example Thyra had shown her days earlier to manifest her spirit energy.

"So Kurt, where do you normally carry stress in your body?"
She asked as she mentally spoke a mantra to manifest healing energy in her hands.
--
"I beseech the power of the universe, spirits, gods and others who watch over me, collect power within me and connect me with this man body and soul, let my touch relax his body and ease his soul of stress and worry so that he may act unchained by mortal pain. I want to get to know this man better let my wishes for him manifest in him." [/i]The mental mantra was a bit dramatic and overly formal for her taste. However, it helped distract her from the hot feeling she felt in her cheeks.

She had no reason to be embarrassed she had given and received 100's of athletic massages before. It must be something about the circumstances, being a stranger in a strange land and all that made this feel so different somehow more personal than the others.
--
Once she could feel the energy building in her hands as she had felt with Thyra before and Kurt talked about any problem areas she goes about giving him the best full body massage she can manage.

[info]Going to manifest spirit energy and see if it reacts with the full body massage in any way or causes any kind of weird effects as part of the process. The goal is to see if an attempt to heal and deepen a connection will allow me to put some of my excess energy in him.

If it matters, I'm going to be trying to put 10 of my 16 spirit points into this but if it hurts him outside the norm I immediately stop

otherwise, I'm just going to make the chiropractor roll and let me know if I need to do or roll anything more.

For note, amelia is going slowly and trying to do this right if this lowers the dc.

Profession Chiropractor

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 17 + 7, total 24[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

[info]Profession (chiropractor): 24
This was one of the better massages you had given, not only that, due to your status as a hero, you felt as if you had more control over the fine tune movements of you hands and fingers, applying just enough pressure at the sections that needed it. Though tense at first, Kurt quickly relaxed under your massage attempts.[/info]

QuoteState how long you are doing this, and also roll a Training check. This will be for the Guided Healing tree under Spirit techniques.

Mysticsage

Amelia continues to massage Kurt for the better part of an hour or until Mati comes to interrupt the pair. Seeing that her own skill seemed better than she imagined she begins to get really into the act of the massage as she pushed across this boy's body not noticing as much where she was touching as she worked to increase blood flow, to all parts of the body, and ease tension. The more Kurt relaxed the further she pushed to try and get the best outcome possible. She used more of her own strength and gained more confidence and more bold actions as she went.

[info]
spending an hour on the massage unless interrupted
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 3 + 7, total 10[/blockquote]

[/info]

Throndir

Date: Day 13 - 10:30 PM

By the end of the hour, Kurt was fast asleep. His rhythmic breathing telling you that he was at peace and unconscious. Unfortunately, this was the only bed in your room.