[Amelia] Chapter 12: Cave of Goblins

Started by Throndir, April 14, 2019, 02:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Conrad looked at you curiously as he raised an eyebrow. Though he didn't smile, there was a slight sparkle to his eyes.

"I hope this isn't a way to lesson your studies with magecraft, Your Provisional Majesty." He smiled in his usual cryptic way. "You have yet to cast your first spell. Don't forget, the door to my study is open any time you'd wish to learn more."

Mysticsage

Amelia smiled, "I will never miss an opportunity to study magic. I promise to never be a stranger. With your help, I will cast my first spell in no time at all."

Throndir

"Bold words, you haven't visited to train since a few days ago. I very much hope you've spent many hours in self-study the last couple days." He smiled. "Even heroes take time to learn things of course, Your Provisional Majesty."

Mysticsage

"I've been training in a number of areas, I will not let my magic studies fall to the wayside." Amelia smiled "It may take me a while to get somewhere, but once I get something I do my very best to use it. Do you need help carrying back your telescope?"

Throndir

Conrad shook his head. "If My Lord, Kurt, sees me, he'll give me a hard time for letting you pick this up." He shot you a sly grin as he began to take care of his telescope. "I can handle this, and I prefer to do this alone anyways." He began working then, but when it almost felt like he wouldn't say anymore, he spoke.

"But thank you for asking."

QuoteMove to Chapter 12.5 Late Night Reading