[Jean] Chapter 10: Ceremony

Started by Throndir, January 01, 2019, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Dalina puffed her cheeks. For a moment the action reminded you of a certain mage from what seemed like a lifetime ago.

"I can be up early!" Dalina complained as she stood up and began to head to her own bed.

"I just choose to sleep in! I'm actually just a little bit awake!"

"You aren't really helping your case..." Anja replied, who was already getting settled in bed.

"Actually master... She's actually completely asleep in the morning... I can tell."

Dalina grumbled, but soon enough settled into her own bed at the top of the bunk bed.

"Good night everyone!" Dalina said with finality.

You felt the slimeling move on over to nestle at the top of your head, and the pillow.

"Go sleep. Food giver." It said. You had actually never seen the creature 'sleep', but it at least made itself comfortable. Gust chirped a few responses as well, and so did Viridio.

"Good night, too." Anja said in response.

"Good night master." Renenutet said, as you noticed her move one of her tentacles towards your bed, searching for your hand.

"... And... everyone else."

QuoteFeel free to post, or let me move on the scene to the next morning, going to see if I can get Oath more caught up.

pringerbeam

"Alright everyone, time to get to sleep."  He said, taking Ren's tentacle he gave it a squeeze.  "Sleep.  This might be our last night in a real bed with a roof over our heads for a while so enjoy it while you can.  After we get going it's just going to be bedrolls and our own body heat keeping us warm on our travels."

[info]Good to move on if you want[/info]