[Mako] Chapter 1: 18th Birthday

Started by Throndir, January 04, 2019, 05:19:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manzokushi

Time, Mako felt was no his ally and he would need knowledge for several sources to achieve his goals. After delivering the soy sauce he was able to plead with the Shimizu family to come over and visit. He took a few moments to study their movements before asking for their presence.

Once everyone was inside and seated Mako quickly recapped what all he had learned and posed the same questions to the Shimizu hoping that they might know more about the Kami along with his origins. Perhaps if he better understood all that had happened he might be able to better assist Kiyo and himself.

He took on a formal stance, "I beg you, if you have any information that may assist in these matters it would be greatly appreciated."

Throndir

Date: Day 7 – Late Evening

By the time you reached back home with the Shimizu clan, it was already getting late. Through the journey you and your childhood friend, Tamiko Shimizu had a pleasant conversation about nothing too important. The father, Shimizu Teiji, seemed to continually stare at you curiously. You had already known the family for most of your life, as the two have always been your neighbors, with Tamiko really being the only other person your age in the village that was close enough to hang out with. However, Teiji seemed to be more quiet than usual.

QuoteIf you want to RP that scene, we can make a side thread in parallel.

Soon enough you had given the recap of everything that was discussed, and it was then that Teiji nodded his head.

"So it's true... You are the hero." The Shimizu father then went down to both of his knees, and as everyone stared in shock, primarily your own parents and Teiji's daughter, he prostrated himself before you, touching his head to the floor in a dogeza. Tamiko was confused at first, but the realization came to her slower. Unlike her father, there was a hint of a blush on her features, and an awkard stare at you, but she too took her place beside Teiji and bowed in the same manner.

"My wife always told me that you were one of the heroes." Teiji explained, keeping his head down.