Fred Pragtige

Started by Linwelin, July 28, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lj-jxwTq5cK4XNZqJTPsnYMv_-SdvLo4jr-oBuu17h0/edit#gid=54832349

Name: Fred Pragtige
Country of Origin: South Africa
Approximate Origin Earth Year Calendar Date: 2010
Quirk: Black guy, but has Vitiligo on the back of his neck
Hobbies: Knitting,  people-watching, architecture
Personality: Curious, yet laid back. He's the kind of guy that stands at the side, not out of awkwardness, just distant. (Think Izaya Orihara from Durarara, but not nearly as selfishly underhanded)
Intellectual capabilities: Above average, but not exceptionally knowledgeable. He has wisdom, is quick witted, and has a lot of potential, but due to his past he does not know many detailed facts.
Physical capabilities: Somewhat wiry build, giving him a more agile strength than anything. Quick, but only has an average amount of brute force
Dislikes: People holding his shiny things, people eating his food, people not laughing/happy, goshawks/birds of prey in general
Strengths: Intuitive, adaptive, inventive
Weaknesses: 2nd hand knowledge of human interaction (Not quite socially inept, but misinterpreting social queues)
Biography: Fred was an African white-necked raven before his untimely death. Yes, a bird. He'd always taken interest in watching the people of South Africa go about their daily business, and began picking up on general human behavior in this manner. But that wasn't good enough. He wanted to truly understand what they were doing, but the speech he did manage was mimicry at best. He had no idea what he was actually saying, only that his words did actually encourage response. He couldn't question, only listen and watch. One day, he was caught off-guard by a goshawk, quickly being knocked from the sky into the mountainside below. Though normally something from which Fred could easily recover from, the goshawk had managed to tear through a good portion of his wing, leaving him helpless as he smashed into a jutting cliffside rock. His desire, until his death, to learn and communicate with people led to his rebirth as one, albeit in a much different world.
Misc: Any other note you wish to give me which might help me either understand your character more, or something you prefer like the following (though as always I have the final say, as I need to ensure everything works fine for the RP's story, these are just suggestions for me, and to help me understand what you're looking for in the RP, assume you don't get any of these so you're not too let down, remember, I aim to make things random):
-A suggestion on how you entered the New World
-If you want your character to die or not before entering the New World
-Any other specific requests
Abilities
Allocate 64 points to the following Abilities:
STR:   8
DEX:  12
CON: 10
INT:   10
WIS:  15
CHA:  9
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Neat idea! +1 to your bio.

[Info]-[1d100] 94
-[1d100] 35
-[1d100] 37
-[1d100] 28
-[1d100] 97
[1d100] 48
[1d100] 42
[1d100] 18
[1d100] 40
[1d100] 1
[1d100] 75
[1d100] 23
[1d100] 84
[1d100] 58
[1d100] 66
[/Info]

Linwelin

[info]Level 20 Power rolls

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 66, total 66[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 44, total 44[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

[info]
[blockquote]Lvl 10 1d100 : 58, total 58[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Lvl 15 1d100 : 33, total 33[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Lvl 20 1d100 : 74, total 74[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

[info][blockquote]Lv 25 blessing:  1d100 : 7, total 7[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

[info][blockquote]Lv 30:  1d100 : 70, total 70[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

[info][blockquote]Lv 35:  1d100 : 96, total 96[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_