[OOC] Kaelban Estate

Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 14, 2012, 12:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I declare this here thread to be thy OOC thread for the Kaelban Estate mission, unless told otherwise.

I would like to announce that I am (most likely) going to change my profile pic to my character pic so that it is easier for people to know my character at first. I would hope that others follow in my choice, but do whatever yo want.

Throndir

AeroArt contacted me earlier, he's busy with tests this week, so he wasn't sure if he would be able to post.

Emperor Wilbers

Hopefully he can make it.  :'(

Throndir

Ohh I'd like to re-iterate that there are no posting length requirements. I just want people to post and do their actions in any way they want. Also don't be intimidated by the players who write long posts, just have fun! :D

Emperor Wilbers

coolio! I will prob be writing longer posts and exercising my rights to RP.

Throndir

Yup, you have higher chances of earning Thank You points as well. You can use those to spend stuff on various things. I'll be using that the rewards list found in the TY points thread.

Emperor Wilbers

OOH! rewards! This will be great!

Throndir

When you guys move around, it'd be great if you can tell me exactly how many feet, or how many squares.

Emperor Wilbers

Should we wait for everyone else to post? Or just go ahead?

Throndir

Emperor Wilbers

Throndir

Hey guys OOC comments here. D: Anyways just updated the grid. Forgot Manzo was following 2 squares behind the lead at all times. Argonian if you see this you can choose to do the same! Also you Dehydromon.

Emperor Wilbers

I guess you didn't read our faulty OOC posts. -_-

Anyways what I said was: I think he meant to turn at the second turn and keep going 10 feet after that into the darkness.

Also, I read through my char sheet more thoroughly and I figured that I have powers and spells that would make some things much easier... Such as a lighting spell that sends out 4 balls of light so we can see an extra 10 feet, which would be quite useful. Maybe I'll use it. So many options...

Emperor Wilbers

"+2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A drow who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it."

Oh yeah!

Emperor Wilbers

As a necromancer, I thought it only right that I should investigate the shops further and see their various wares. I went into the magic shop, and to my surprise I saw sunrods for only 2 gold or something! In my opinion, I thought that it would be worth much more, considering that it allows you to see pretty far. Although, I would prefer the everburning torch, which, I will buy once I get ma monay!