[Foxy] Pokémon Wishlist: Totodile

Started by Throndir, February 25, 2016, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

[info]Foxy and whoever else they allow to be in the RP. Max 1 other trainer.[/info]You found yourselves in a marshland for reasons unknown! There was a pull here that you couldn't resist. Perhaps it was the weather, or something you ate, but either way you were drawn to the location. You felt as if something was calling out to you, and you felt as if you'd meet some sort of new Pokemon very soon.

Soon enough as you rounded a corner you saw a couple of Totodile playing with each other. It was fate.

[info]You are allowed to bring another trainer with you if you wanted, and I can adjust the number of wild Totodile if you do so.

You are about 15 meters away from them, and they haven't seen you yet.[/info]

FoxyPox

Totodiles! A lot of them!

I sat in a bush, unbeknownst to them. Much of my occupation involved being a creepy stalker. But how would I go about catching one...?

I also sat, calculating how many of them there were. Should I lead some off? Would it be folly to take them all on? Surely I couldn't. Throw rocks to distract them? I couldn't throw very far.

Perhaps one of my Pokemon had the answer.
[info]A random pokemon is called out in the bush!
1)Rose
2)Glitch
3)Bloop
[blockquote]Rolled 1d3 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[/info]

Throndir

[info]GM request since Fayleen has permission to join! Woooo![/info]
Fayleen Ains

"Psst! I'm not sure what brought upon this random escapade to the marshlands." Fayleen whispered fiercely at the other student with her.

"But I'm glad you found some Totodile Foxy." She said as she grinned, deciding who to take out. It was deep in the marshlands, and among her Pokemon, only one really fit well in the environment.

[info]Using my Shroomish! Go Truffles![/info]