[Daniel/Fayleen]Wishlist Extravaganza!

Started by Oath, February 15, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oath

[spoiler=click for music]http://youtube.com/v/myTv7xp2iws&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

As Fayleen searched for her sister, she found herself outdoors. Calling out for Nena, over and over as she wandered around campus, and before she knew it, she was surrounded by Pokemon. Dan had ended up outside as well, wondering what could be riling the Pokemon up like this, was it a fire? Or something else? He looked out across the field, only to see a girl he recognized surrounded by a bunch of Pokemon.

[info]5 Sneasel appear! [/info]

Linwelin

Sneasel!? What are they doing here? It's way to warm for them. Did something case them from the mountains? Dan was shocked. They were known for being fast and ferocious, but as ice type Pokemon, they frequented higher altitudes and cold climates.

But there was no time to concern himself with that. That was Fayleen, his student. He wasn't about to get lost in thought with her in trouble. "Hold on, Fayleen, I'm coming! Bolt, come help us out! When we get in range, use Spark on one of those Sneasel!" Dan darted forward with his partner. It was obvious that they were frenzied, so he had no hope of placating them. Thus, he was ready to knock one aside himself to fend them off.

It was now, more than ever, that Dan wished he'd applied for a Capture Styler at some point after becoming a Ranger.

[info]Once Dan and Bolt are in range, Bolt uses Spark and Dan uses Struggle.
Bolt:
[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage:  2d8+24 : 1, 2 + 24, total 27[/blockquote]

Dan:
[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage:  1d8+13 : 5 + 13, total 18[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Fayleen Ains

She had dashed off into the night, hoping to find her sister, she knew calling out loud would have gathered her unwanted attention, but she had to risk it. Soon enough as she began running through the long fields of the Academy, a group of Sneasel had begun their chase. She had attempted to shake them off, but they proved too quick, and soon enough she was surrounded by the Pokemon.

She hugged her Ralts as she placed her down, keeping a close eye on the Sneasel around her. There were five of them altogether, and Fayleen knew that if it was just she and Ralts... the chances did not look so great. She pulled out an empty Poke Ball, planning to hit one of them with it before they got to her at least. She couldn't help but wonder if her sister was in similar predicaments.

It was then that she heard a voice calling out. It sounded familiar and she realized it was Mr. Rask. Bolt was likely with him, and with those two on her side,

"I was wondering when you'd show up!" Fayleen called out.

Throndir

QuoteFayleen will hold her initiative to right after Star.
Star will use confusion on one of the Sneasel.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+26 : 6, 4 + 26, total 36[/blockquote]

Fayleen will use Curve Ball to damage first and attempt capture
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 13 + 2, total 15[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+15 : 7 + 15, total 22[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 50, total 50[/blockquote]

Oath

Bolt charged into one of the Sneasel, a solid blow as it reeled in pain for a moment before counter-attacking. It let loose a vicious scratch with its claw, but Bolt managed to pivot out of the way. Dan charged into another Sneasel with a shoulder tackle, it was a pretty solid hit, but the Sneasel snarled as it countered, a devastating blow with its claws digging into Dan's skin. Star attempts to use Confusion, but while it was preparing, a Sneasel seemed to appear behind it, slamming into Star with a large amount of force. Fayleen throws a Curve Ball, it hits the Sneasel assaulting Star, and sucks it in. After a few moments it locks. Another Sneasel rushes Fayleen, scratching her leg! The fifth circled around, helping its ally with Bolt, after seeing how easily it dodged the first attack, and landed a scratch on him.

[info]Bolt hit with Spark! It did 17 damage!
Dan hit with Struggle! It did 8 damage!
Sneasel 1 tried to hit Bolt, and missed!
Sneasel 2 used Scratch! Critical hit! Dan takes 26 damage!
Sneasel 3 Used Quick Attack! Star takes 17 damage!
Ralts Used Confusion, and missed!
Fayleen uses a Curve Ball, it hits Sneasel 3 for 12 damage and captures it!
Sneasel 4 used Scratch! It hits Fayleen for 22 damage!
Sneasel 5 used Scratch! It hits Bolt for 17 damage!

Status/Damage
Dan: 28/54
Bolt: 36/53
Fayleen: 44/68
Star: 36/53

Sneasel 1: 17
Sneasel 2: 8
Sneasel 3: 12, captured.
Sneasel 4: 0
Sneasel 5: 0

New round.

Linwelin

"What's that supposed to mean? And why did you just run out here alone!?" Dan shot back as Fayleen quipped at him. But sooner he was in the middle of the fray and didn't have time to care about a response. Both he and Bolt hit well in their surprise attack, but they both received a heavy counter attack.

"Guh!" Dan sputtered out as the Sneasel dug its claws under his arm and toward his ribs. It was a heavy blow, but not too deep. Still, it was far from painless. "Bolt! Switch and tackle!" Dan jumped aside without even sizing up his former foe as the Shinx lunged past to tackle him. While Bolt confronted that one, Daniel spun around and threw a Pokeball at Bolt's former foe.

"Fayleen! Now's not the time to blank on types! Don't use Confusion against them!" Dan yelled out, seeing the Ralts struggling with her own foes. Still, he was impressed by her capture technique. An instant capture. Commendable.

[info]Bolt uses Tackle, pushing Sneasel 2 from Dan while Dan tries to Capture Sneasel 1.

[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+20 : 5 + 20, total 25[/blockquote]

Capture on Sneasel 1:
[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 16, total 16[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Capture Check:  1d100 : 3, total 3[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Fayleen Ains

"My sister ran out!" Fayleen said. "I can't just leave her alone." She said adamantly. Shortly after Dan continued calling for Bolt and attacking the Pokemon.

Psychic. Dark Pokemon. The moment Dan mentioned it then, it clicked.

"Why can't Psychic be good against everything!" Fayleen fumed. She never really did like all the studying involved, so she never really paid much attention to type advantages other than the basics. She glanced at Star then, and seeing the determination in her eyes made Fayleen realize she couldn't pull her out now, at least not yet.

"Alright Star, back up Bolt and use Growl!"

Throndir

QuoteFayleen uses Curve Ball on Sneasel 4 to damage, and attempt capture.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 7 + 2, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+15 : 6 + 15, total 21[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 28, total 28[/blockquote]

Use Growl on Sneasel 5.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]

Oath

The Sneasel dashed around, each striking a different target, before the group had a chance to react. Each landed their blow in quick succession, leaving everyone feeling some pain. The counter attack worked, Bolt pushing one away, and Star's growl shaking the other. The trainers had their Pokeballs fly true, and two more Sneasels were captured.

[info]
Sneasel 1 used Quick Attack!  It hits Bolt for 16 damage!
Sneasel 2 used Quick Attack!  Critical hit! Dan takes 25 damage!
Sneasel 4 used Quick Attack!  It hits Fayleen for 21 damage!
Sneasel 5 used Quick Attack! It hits Star for 17 damage!
Bolt hits Sneasel 2 for 15 with tackle!
Dan & Fayleen both capture their respective targets.

Status/Damage
Dan: 3/54, 1 injury, -spd
Bolt: 20/53, 1 injury, -def
Fayleen: 23/68, 1 injury, -atk
Star: 19/53, 1 injury, -sdef

Sneasel 1: 17, captured.
Sneasel 2: 8 + 15= 23 1 injury, -atk
Sneasel 4: 11, captured.
Sneasel 5: 0, -atk

New round.

Throndir

Fayleen Ains

"You alright?" Fayleen called out as she grimaced at the new injury. That last attack hurt, but luckily they weren't that bad. She saw Mr. Rask take the fully brunt of the assault however, and one of the hits landed cleanly on him as well. Star was looking pretty worn, but she could hold out.

The odds hopefully were still good, though she wished she had some of the medical expertise her sister had.

QuoteStar is going to be using Teleport if she happens to get attacked again as an Interrupt action, right after one of the Sneasel's declare their attack.
Otherwise she'll use Growl if she still can:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 4, total 4[/blockquote]

Fayleen throws another curve ball, this time at Sneasel 5
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+15 : 1 + 15, total 16[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 98, total 98[/blockquote]

Linwelin

"All good!" Dan shouts to Fayleen as he sees the successful captures, as well as the combination attack of their Pokemon. The injury was rough, but things were going well. At least so he thought, but looking back at the Sneasel Bolt had tackled, he realized it was now targeting the closer human. Fayleen. She was facing away from this one, preoccupied

"Look out!" Dan lunges, diving in the way of the anticipated attack. He had no time to strike the Pokemon down, but body blocking was enough. The Sneasel's claw jabbed into his right side, sinking into his hip before rebounding. Dan skidded along the ground, clutching his side at the end of his dive. You could hear him sharply inhaling through his teeth; it was obvious that one stung. From what he could tell, he wasn't going to be moving well after that strike. Bolt quickly rushed between Dan and the wild Pokemon. The ranger could only smile at his friend's response. Sure, he'd been unlucky here, but he still felt lucky, just from this sight.

"Not sure how much more I can do here. Keep your wits about you, Fayleen." He continued looking at Bolt as he said what could possibly be his last command for this battle.

"Bolt. Spark 'em."

He then looks back at Fayleen. "I've got a first aid kit in my bag here. We'll be needing it." Dan then gets out a Pokeball for one last throw.

[info]Dan sits back and prepares to throw. Bolt uses Spark, but will instead intercept if the Sneasel Quick Attacks Dan.

Bolt:
[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage:  2d8+24 : 6, 8 + 24, total 38[/blockquote]

Dan:
[blockquote]Accuracy:  1d20 : 11, total 11[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 60, total 60[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Oath

Once again, the remaining Sneasel attack as quick as they are able, Bolt takes a devastating blow and goes down, while Star manages to teleport out of the way just in time. Dan throws his Pokeball at the Sneasel that had taken out Bolt, it fell to the ground, rocked a few times and snapped shut. Fayleen tried the same on the last remaining Sneasel after it missed Star, but after a few moments it burst out of her ball, snarling.

[info]
Sneasel 2 used Quick Attack!  Critical hit! Bolt takes 30 damage! Bolt Faints!
Sneasel 5 used Quick Attack! Star Teleports out of the way! 
Dan throws a Pokeball, Sneasel 2 is captured.
Fayleen throws a Curveball! Sneasel 5 breaks free, but takes 6 damage.

Status/Damage
Bolt: -10/53, 1 injury, -def

Sneasel 2: 8 + 15= 23 1 injury, -atk, Captured.
Sneasel 5: 6+ 6, 12 , -atk

New round.

Throndir

Fayleen Ains

Fayleen nodded when Dan gave the instructions, as well as mentioning where his First-Aid kit was. He was already beaten up pretty bad, and Fayleen couldn't help but worry.

"Alright Star, use Growl on it again!" Fayleen said as she threw another Poke Ball at the final Sneasel

QuoteGrowl:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]

Fayleen's Ball:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 10 + 2, total 12[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+15 : 8 + 15, total 23[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 56, total 56[/blockquote]

Linwelin

"Bolt! No..." Seeing that there was only one Sneasel left, and it was engaged with Fayleen and Star, Daniel slowly makes his way to his partner's side, pulling out his first aid kit to patch him up from the blow. He cradles the Shinx in his arms for a moment. "We haven't faced odds like that in a while, huh? You did great. Even protecting me. I couldn't ask for a better friend." Daniel knew Bolt couldn't hear, that his praise was falling on deaf ears, but it didn't matter. With a constant look of longing and hope, Dan began patching up his friend.

[info]Consider Dan as no longer taking moves in combat. Draining 1 AP to heal Bolt over the course of 5 minutes. Heals for the result of Edu: Medicine.

[blockquote]Edu: Medicine:  3d6+2 : 6, 2, 2 + 2, total 12[/blockquote][/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Oath

The final Sneasel charges towards Star, stumbles over a rock and goes sliding face first through the dirt. As he does so, Fayleen jumps on the opportunity, and hurls another ball at it. The ball connects, sucks in the Sneasel, and locks shut. All of them had been captured, and the battle was over, leaving Dan to tend to Bolt in peace.

[info] Each player gains 68 experience to divide between their Pokemon, or dump into the only one that participated. Your call. Feel free to RP!

Sneasel attacks with quick attack, but fails!
Fayleen throws a Curve Ball, and captures Sneasel 5.
Dan heals Bolt for 12 HP! Bolt is conscious.

Status/Damage
Bolt:  2/53, 1 injury, -def

Sneasel 2: 8 + 15= 23 1 injury, -atk, captured.
Sneasel 5: 6+ 6 +13, 25  1 injury,, -atk captured.