[Nena/Lynne] Wishlist Extravaganza!

Started by Linwelin, February 15, 2016, 10:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Nena

Your determination and investigation led you to the outskirts of the woods near the dorms. There was an intense amount of rustling and various creature calls coming from deeper in. Before you got too far toward those noises, you saw Lynne exit from her dorm building, fully prepared top confront and record the commotion.

Lynne

With your Pokemon in tow, you charged from your room and hurried out of the building. The sounds that had alerted you only intensified as you went outside, and you realized that a sizable hoard must be near the building. You see Nena hurrying toward your direction, also aiming for whatever was in that forest.

Suddenly, the brush seems to liven further, and Pokemon come rushing out. It was a hoard of white and blue squirrel Pokemon, and they seemed strangely disturbed and enraged. It was obvious they were not about to be calmed.

[info]5 Pachirisu burst onto the scene![/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Lynnie!" Nena called out, waving to her to catch her attention. She wanted to make sure her friend knew she was there, and where she was headed. But given the situation and the direction they were both heading towards, it was apparent what their intended destination was supposed to be.

She smiled inwardly to herself, she was glad to have company, and even though she had been through a lot since, at heart she was still a timid and often-times scared girl. She had pushed herself and had continued doing so, but she knew it was always better with friends to cover your back.

"Okay Kippy! Follow close." Nena whispered to her Vulpix, not forgetting the fact that Kippy was perhaps one of her most reliable friends.

"Use Ember on one of them!" She commanded as she took out a Pokeball, preparing to throw it if the land hits.

QuoteEmber:
Rolled 1d20 : 20, total 20
Rolled 4d6+29 : 6, 3, 5, 2 + 29, total 45

Pokeball:
Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1
Rolled 1d100 : 47, total 47

Throndir

QuoteLooks like I had my character sheet roll Crits already. Oops! So that that 4d6+29 as is.

Oath

Lynne Lockley

[spoiler=click for music]http://youtube.com/v/I9v2YrmF8XY&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

"Nena! Are you alright? I've heard its crazy out here!" She noticed the Pachirisu that rushed out at them. "Pachirisu..? You guys aren't supposed to be acting like this! Nena! Something is definitely wrong. I don't think we have a choice besides fighting for now though. Try not to hurt them too much!" Lynne hadn't really seen what her Combee could do in combat. "Alright Queenie! I know it'll be tough, but show me what you can do! The Combee flapped its wings with all its might, bringing up a gust of wind that traveled towards one of the Pachirisu.

[info]Queenie is using Gust!~
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 15, total 15[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+13 : 5, 3 + 13, total 21[/blockquote]

Lynne is throwing a basic ball! Target is different than Nena's.

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 2, total 2[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 17, total 17[/blockquote]
[/info]

Linwelin

Before your Pokemon get a chance to strike, the Pachirisu dash forward with surprising speed. Three of them barrel into your Pokemon, with one hitting Kippy, one charging into Lynne, and one bounding into Queenie. Their strikes, however, were a lot weaker than their aggressive demeanor's suggested. The other two work on surrounding you, growling beside Nena and Queenie. Once they've gotten into position, your own Pokemon release their attacks. Kippy's attack burns the Pachirisu that hit her, leaving the squirrel staggered in surprise. Queenie's Gust also strikes true, whipping wind around the Pachirisu before her and kicking up debris.

The battle seems to have you both more startled than you'd expected, however, and both of your Pokeballs miss.

[error]The Pachirisu attack with a combination of Quick Attacks and Growls
Kippy takes 8 damage.
Queenie takes 15 damage and -1 Atk combat stage.
Lynne takes 4 damage.
Nena takes -1 Atk Combat stage.[/error]

[okay]Kippy's Ember does 30 damage and burns Pachirisu 1, causing multiple injuries as well.
Queenie's Gust deals 6 damage to Pachirisu 3.[/okay]

[info]Both Pokeballs miss.[/info]

[spoiler]Status:
Lynne: 59/63
Nena: 64/64, -1 Atk

Kippy: 51/59
Queenie: 25/40, -1 Atk

Pachirisu 1: 30, burned, 2 Injuries (-1 Def, -1 Spe)
Pachirisu 2: 0
Pachirisu 3: 6
Pachirisu 4: 0
Pachirisu 5: 0

Turn Order:
Pachirisu 1
Kippy
All the other Pachirisu
Queenie
Nena
Lynne
[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

Nena had to step back when the Pachirisu began growling. She felt her knees buckle knowing that she was at the target of their ire, but she felt firm.

"Alright Kippy..." She said, pointing to the next Pachirisu. "Ember!"

QuoteEmber on Pachirisu 2
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+21 : 4, 4 + 21, total 29[/blockquote]

Pokeball at Pachirisu 1.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 53, total 53[/blockquote]

Oath

Lynne Lockley

Lynne was surprised that they had attacked her, but the Pachirusu's blow didn't feel too much worse than playing with Ruby. "Alright, Queenie! You're doing great so far! Hit the same one with everyone you've got!" Instead of using another Gust, the Combee seemed to gather energy before charging at the Pachirisu it had hit previously. Lynne follows the attack up with hurling a Pokeball.

[info]Queenie uses struggle! Normal type, Special damage.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 5, total 5[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+11 : 3 + 11, total 14[/blockquote]

Lynne throws a Pokeball again. At Pachirisu 3.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 75, total 75[/blockquote]

Oath

[info]Karma reroll on capture chance. Karma Resolved.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 57, total 57[/blockquote]