PVP Battles

Started by Throndir, January 24, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Just a place to organize duels. Post if you are interested.

• Players can decide on wager or not.
  • Players decide on the rules. Dual battle, 3 pokemon only, contest battle, pokemon contest, etc.
  • Players decide on the arena and if there are special mechanics, by default it will be a normal outdoors arena.
  • Battles don't necessarily need a GM, though any exp earned should be looked at by one first.
  • Both sides need to agree to a battle, then create a thread for it.
  • Experience earned is by each defeated Pokemon.
  • Not an issue for now as we all have less than 6 Pokemon, but eventually we'll need to have a GM take a list of 6 Pokemon both sides will use.
  • x1 Significance for battle exp.
  • Cannot battle yourself with your own characters.
  • No GM experience granted for PVP battles. However they are subject to be given RP Trainer Exp by a GM who isn't in the fight.

Throndir

[info]Kedric, Fayleen, and Nena are willing to battle.

Kedric only has one Pokemon right now, so he'll only fight if you only have 1 or 2 Pokemon at most in your party.[/info]

Linwelin

"Kedric!" The yell resounded from within a hole. "How is digging supposed to help train our Pokemon more? We do it all the time!" Corey voiced his concern openly, as usual. Then, his expression change to one of sudden clarity. He had an idea. "I know!" He turns to Kedric, pointing in challenge, "Let's battle! Digger vs Chomps! That'll be a REAL experience"

[info]Corey is challenging Kedric[/info]

Dan meets Fayleen at the next break between classes, at her request. It'd actually surprised him quite a bit. A mock battle, huh? I've no idea why she chose me for this and not one of her classmates. But, judging Fayleen by her diligence and work ethic, she must have a reason.

"So, you want to battle, huh? Well, we don't have too much time, and I don't have many Pokemon, so how about this. Let's do a double battle, 2 v 2, no swapping out. Sound good?"

[info]Daniel is challenging Fayleen[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]