[IC] The sewers are...TOO clean?

Started by Linwelin, January 14, 2016, 10:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyuko Nyun

Whether it was from natural instinct, or some unknown desire. Nyuko licked his lips as his eyes locked on to the running rat creature heading towards them. He wasn't going to eat it, that was ridiculous, but something about that large giant rat running towards them tugged at Nyuko's senses, and he immediately began crouched low as his eyes flashed their intense desire. Once the giant rat was near, he would pounce on it.

[info]Pouncing at the giant rat![/info]

Valiancy

The rat-man ran and ran, still screaming, his eyes darting around rapidly on the look out for any more dangers.
"Icky goo! Icky, yucky goo! GO WAY GOO! Frikki no love you!"

[info]Perception roll for if he spots the evil-doer kitty boy or the other adventurers[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+7 : 14 + 7, total 21[/blockquote][/info]

Linwelin

Frikki

As you dart your way through the corridors, avoiding suspicious areas, you note a bit of light up ahead. Though odd, you consider it a better option than running through the dark as you have been, and immediately sprint toward it. Upon reaching the location, you see a feline humanoid crouching, its eyes trained on you excitedly. Something instinctively tells you to stop getting any closer.

Nyuko

The rat comes into view, but stops short of the distance you can pounce on it. This allows you a better view, and you note that it seems to not be a normal rat, but a ratfolk. You can see in its eyes that it has a sense for what you want to do, and has purposely kept away.

Everyone Else

You make it a short ways further before one of your forward scouts, Nyuko, crouches suddenly in a bestial manner, and the screams you'd heard got even closer. Soon enough, a panicked ratfolk comes into view, in a stand-off with Nyuko.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Valiancy

The skittish ratman writhes his paws together, sheepishly tossing his head around scoping the group and avoiding eye contact with the feline.

"Oh no. No no no. No! Nice kitty, yes? Very nice? Okay not very nice. Some nice? Maybe, yes! Please, nice."

The longer they are locked in the standstill, the more fidgety Frikki gets.

"Frikki does no harm, no harm to Frikki. Yes? Yes! Much yes!"

Nyuko Nyun

But Nyuko continued to stalk as his green eyes seemed to glow in anticipation. The giant rat was speaking to him in Common, and combined with his seemingly trance-like interest in the ratfolk, as well as his basic understanding of the language, most of it was lost on the cat boy. For some reason he couldn't explain, the ratfolk looked so very enticing. And with that in mind, Nyuko ran forward his eyes locked on to the potential play-thing.

[info]Close the gap and pounce! Let me know if I need to roll initiative/reflex/CMB, or whatever.[/info]

Linwelin

[info]Ruling that Frikki is in Total Defense (+4 dodge to AC, and thus CMD) due to being aware of your presence for a round and acting as he did.

Need initiative rolls from both Frikki and Nyuko, and a CMB check from Nyuko[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Valiancy

[info]Initiative! Its a thing rats have.[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 17 + 4, total 21[/blockquote][/info]

Nyuko Nyun

[info][blockquote]Initaitive 1d20+6 : 1 + 6, total 7[/blockquote]
[blockquote]CMB 1d20+5 : 13 + 5, total 18[/blockquote][/info]

Linwelin

[info]Frikki has initiative advantage, however, the pounce is like a surprise attack. Nyuko initiated combat.[/info]

In a shocked panic, Frikki narrowly scampers away from Nyuko's pounce. It seems the cat MIGHT intend to harm Frikki after all. Nyuko, still crouched after landing, has his gaze trained on the frightened ratfolk.

[info]Frikki to move. Others may also take action to subdue the catfolk (or aide) if they wish.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Wolfrin Fenris

Kynn was startled by the cries of the rat-creature. Then, before she could make sense of the situation, the little cat-boy had pounced and all chaos was taking hold. By the time she had sorted out that the rat creature had spoken, and common no less, the two were faced off and a dangerous light was in her small companion's eyes. "Wait Nyuko!" Dropping her shield and pick, she lunged at Nyuko, attempting to restrain him.

[spoiler]Initiative if its needed [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 5 + 8, total 13[/blockquote]
Grapple attempt on Nyuko [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 18 + 8, total 26[/blockquote][/spoiler]
BEEP