Pokémon Wishlist: Corsola

Started by Throndir, February 01, 2015, 03:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteGarret and whoever else Garret allows to be in the RP. Max 1 other trainer.

DM requested. I'll leave this open for a few days, if no one picks it up, I'll be DMing this myself. Remember there's DM rewards.

Throndir

QuoteGarret only

The Corsola looked apprehensively at you. You had been pretty calm, and you didn't make any threatening moves, but it looked at you curiously with a hint of anger in its features. There was just that single Corsola, but it continued to inch its way forward. It knew you had already seen it, but it continued on unwavering, its movements stead and secure.

For some reason it looked annoyed, and you were surprised that the wild Pok?mon showed little fear for you as it continued to come nearer.

Mysticsage

Grey walked up slightly curious as to why this poor corsola might be upset with him. He had found the poor pokemon seeming slightly hurt. Maybe he might be able to calm his or her anger and then check things out safely. The look of curiosity was more then enough to draw him forward.

Opening his arms wide he was attempting to show that he was no threat
[spoiler] This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 3d6+4 : 2, 6, 1 + 4, total 13

use karma for an additonal d6

[blockquote]Rolled 1d6 : 6, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteKarma resolved.

Upon walking up to it, with your hands spread open, it seemed to only be more annoyed. It wasn't overly aggressive, your previous actions after all seemed to give it the impression that you were harmless. But it still stared at you adamantly and fearless. It had eventually closed the gap, and to your surprise the smaller creature started to push you. Of course its strength wasn't nearly enough to actually move you, but none the less the Corsola continued trying.

Mysticsage

Grey maintained a strong face but he refused to move bending down to get a better look at the little pink Pokemon, "You're a spirited one huh, wanting to prove that your strong. I know how you feel I want to prove myself too." He wanted to pet the thing, but he knew better then to break the Pokemon's pride with his action. So buddy do you want to come along with me, or do I need to prove myself before you are willing to join the gang?" Grey had decided upon seeing this Pokemon's effort that he wanted to work with them to a better goal.

[info]Charm
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+4 : 2, 4 + 4, total 10[/blockquote][/info]

Throndir

The Corsola stopped attempting to push you away, though it did go a few meters away from you and took what looked to be a fighting stance.

Mysticsage

"Well Then lets get this started!" He said standing and summoning Hiro who looked over the sitution and shakily got into a fighting stance.

Hiro quickly made his staged defense, he crossed his armed getting prepared for the attack he know there was no way that he would attack first so he had to take it and wait for an opening
[info]Initiative
Hiro- 1

Attack Struggle
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+4 : 18 + 4, total 22[/blockquote]

Damage
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+21 : 2 + 21, total 23[/blockquote]

[/info]

Throndir

At that moment the Corsola struck, getting the first blow with a tackle.

[error]Hirotoshi takes 14 damage.[/error]
But Hirotoshi quickly retaliated, using the opening for his own attack. The Machop's attack was powerful, but Corsola had a thick hide, and it didn't do as much damage as you thought it would.

[okay]Corsola takes 8 damage.[/okay]
QuoteDamage Taken
[spoiler]Hirotoshi: 14,
Corsola: 8, [/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Feeling the pain of the attack Hiro tires another tactic going for a low kick to the Pokemon hoping to knock the pink thing on its back.

[info]

This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 1d20+2 : 5 + 2, total 7

Damage is equal to twice corsola's weight class[/info]

5 karma reroll

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+2 : 5 + 2, total 7[/blockquote]

Mysticsage

[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 1, total 1[/blockquote]

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 86, total 86[/blockquote]

Mysticsage

[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+6 : 6 + 6, total 12[/blockquote]
low kick damage

Throndir

Machop attacked and the Corsola was severely injured.

[okay]Hirotoshi deals 26 damage[/okay]You could tell it was already tiring from the fight. It was at this moment that you threw the PokeBall...

... but you managed to hit the back of Machop's head instead.

Corsola saw its chance, and attacked the Machop again.

[error]Hirotoshi takes 14 damage.[/error]
QuoteDamage Taken
[spoiler]Hirotoshi: 28,
Corsola: 34, 1 injury (-SDEF) [/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Tries to catch the pokemon again as Hiro angrily rubs his head.

Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18

Rolled 1d100 : 92, total 92

spending 5 karma to reroll ball chance

[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 55, total 55[/blockquote]

Throndir

QuoteKarma reroll costs 10, are you sure you want to still?

Throndir

QuoteTreating this as no karma reroll

Your pokeball hit the Corsola, and it was already weakened enough that it didn't put up much of a fight. Soon enough you had it captured.

[okay]Corsola added to your sheet. Give it a name.

Machop is now lv 10. Machop learned a new move: Karate Chop.[/okay]