Wandering Traders (Left refresh: 1/24/16)

Started by Throndir, January 31, 2015, 01:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

• Refresh thread. A 'day' is any given amount of real life days/time that I specify.
  • Every in-game day, a new NPC will make its appearance and offer a shop or services. They will be selling items that aren't commonly found.
  • NPCs will generally autobuy items they want for 75% of the regular price, which is better than the Trading Post's 50% autobuy.

Throndir

In the distance you see a man with a tall pointy white hat. It was a chef's hat! He came up to you excitedly as he pulled out his wares. They were dumplings.

"You must try my dumplings! They are absolutely delicious."

Throndir

The chef soon left, in its place was a travelling PokeMart that doubled as a Herb Shop.

"Come one and all! I supplies for your journey, not to mention some fresh herbs!"

Linwelin

QuoteDan buys 4 basic balls. -$500, I'll record it.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Oath

Lynne looked at the products on display, checking her wallet and mulling over the decision she would have to make. After a several minutes she approached the counter ready to complete her purchase.

"Hello, I'd like to buy 4 Basic Balls, a Great Ball, a Fast Ball, and a Heal Powder.
[info]4 Basic Balls at 125 each, for a total of 500, A Great ball for 200,  A Fast ball for 400, and a Heal Powder for 175 brings the total to 1275. Will resolve.[/info]

Fellow Rabbit

[info]Thane buys 4 Poké Balls and 1 Great Ball for $700.
Resolved.[/info]
[info]Sigon buys 7 Poké Balls, 1 Great Ball, and the King's Rock for $2325.
Resolved.[/info]
[info]Vinny buys all of the berries for $1312.5.
Resolved.[/info]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

[info]Updated shop quantities above.[/info]

Linwelin

"Wow, were these here the whole time? I can't let an offer like this pass me by..."

QuoteSpending 20 karma for $2000

[info]Dan buys TM29 (Psychic) and TM37 (Sandstorm) for $1500[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Ella

QuoteSpending 10 Karma for $1000 for Letina.
Spending 10 Karma for $1000 for Miera.

[info]Letina buys 4 Pokéballs at $125 each for a total of $500.[/info]
[info]Miera buys 8 Pokéballs at $125 each for a total of $1000.[/info]

As Indigo walks by the market, he notices something different. Ah, it seemed the traveling chef had moved on. In its place, an herb shop had been set up. He stopped in front of the shop, debating on whether he should go in or not. Finally, he opened the door and entered the building. "Hey, man, do you buy supplements? I've got this iron supplement here that I don't think I'll use."

[info]Indigo tries to see if the shop owner wants the iron supplement so he can sell it for 75% its worth rather than only 50%.[/info]

Fellow Rabbit

[info]Thane buys the rest of the Poké Balls (9) and the rest of the Great Balls (7) for $2525.
Resolved.

Thane's shop has also been updated with new stock and prices. FOR THE GLORY OF THANE[/info]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

[info]Resolved quantities and Ella's sheets. Karma.[/info]

Throndir

"Going on far journeys? I may have just the thing..."

Mysticsage

Ella

[info]Miera purchases 2 Pecha berries for $150 total. - Resolved[/info]

[info]Miera inquires if the Herb Shop would be interested in buying her Tiny Mushroom (The user loses 5 HP and gains +1 Combat Stage to a random Stat.) for $150 and her Big Mushroom (The user is poisoned and gains +1 Combat Stage to two random stats.) for $250. Miera is willing to haggle.[/info]