[Myra] Pokémon Wishlist: Rotom

Started by Throndir, January 21, 2015, 09:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteMyra Colwern only.

The 'haunted' house wasn't really haunted. Though, in some sense, the fact that there was a Rotom about could have been just the very reason anyone would have called the place haunted. At you stepped into the old dilapidated home, already you see some appliances moving about at their own will. You knew what they really were: Rotom.

Quote2 Rotom in the area.

kai927

Myra was more than excited. Rotoms! And there were two of them! Something about their little grins as they fluttered about made the ridiculously adorable. She just had to add them to her team. The two were together, so they were obviously friends. And it would just be mean of her to break them up. So she would just have to capture them both.

"Hey there," she calls out to the two Rotoms, trying to appear as non-threatening as possible.

Throndir

kai927

Myra clasped her hands together in front of her. "You two must be bored here. All alone with no one to play any jokes on. The townspeople barely come here any more, don't they?" She shakes her head in sadness. "But I can help you. Would you like to come with me to a place full of people to prank and devices to possess?" She asks, hoping that they will choose to join her of their own volition.

[spoiler=ROLLS!] This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 4d6+5 : 4, 3, 5, 3 + 5, total 20
Mystic Senses allows me to use Intuition rather than Charm when interacting with Pokemon. Elemental Connection (Ghost) grants me a +2 bonus on Intuition (and a couple other) checks against Ghost types.[/spoiler]

Throndir

The two Rotom murmured in excitement as they circled around you. One looked to be a fan, while the other one was an oven. They made a lot of noise as they continued their parade around you, but eventually they stopped. They both looked up to you, but then started to move away, towards another room further back. They continued to look back at you, and move around in circle as if prompting you to follow them.

The house you were in was definitely old. There were plenty of electronic appliances about, but everything was in a state of disarray, if not mold and other wildlife that had made its way in, much like the outside of the home which was overgrown. Floorboards were broken, and there were a good amount of broken glass as well as rocks and stones littered about the floor. Yet the old building was still standing. Rarely did anyone visit the location, and given the fact that it was far removed from the closest town, no one really had any reason to visit or maintain it.