[IC] Feast of Thanks Year Three

Started by Throndir, November 25, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

As the battle drew on longer, two more turkeys appeared from behind the rest. They had seen the freezing mist, but they avoided it, taking a more southern approach to the battle, entering the courtyard through the southern entrance. The two turkeys seemed to talk to both their companions and each other, but all you heard was something like this:

"Gobble gobble gob. Gobryas gobble gobble street." There was a pause but that same turkey continued a moment later. "Gobble gob gob gob-gob? Gobble gobblemans gobble gobble!"

"Gobble gob gobble-gobble gob gob gobbley gob gob gobble." The second turkey looked like it chuckled. "Gobble gobble gobble gob gub gobble gobble gobble gobble."

"Gabble gab gob gobble gobble gob-gobble gobble gobble gob gobble gub gub gobble rhythm-obble?"

The second turkey let out a full laugh. "Gob-gob-gobble gobble gob gub gab gobble gobble-fun"

And thus they began, what could only be called:

The Dance of Demise

[spoiler]Turkey (Serena) casts Mage Armor
Turkey (Kryas) Draws a sword and uses Inspire Courage.[/spoiler]

Golas Rorn

Golas Rorn

The freezing mist had taken its toll, and the fatigue had already settled on the large man. But none the less he continued to laugh loudly for all to hear. He knew it wasn't just about having the skill and stamina required to fight off the enemies, but it was also about allies; morale was a large part in any battle.

He continued to pull out his weapon, aiming to seriously injure any of the turkeys that came too near. It was then that an opposing turkey also made a whistling sound, and soon enough a horse had appeared at its side.

Golas had never seen a turkey ride a horse in his entire life, but there it was. The turkey was riding a horse. The large man laughed all the louder as he clicked his tongue and sped his steed towards the group of turkeys.

[spoiler]Free action to Fight with Warhorse, DC 10 Ride check. Also move in range and standard attack.
Ride:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+9 : 5 + 9, total 14[/blockquote]
If success horse attacks:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 15 + 6, total 21[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d6+4 : 5 + 4, total 9[/blockquote]
Golas standard attack:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 9 + 8, total 17[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+5 : 2 + 5, total 7[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

kitkat27

"I have your backs."

[spoiler]Move behind Callista and Gandin, ready action to shoot flutegun if turkey comes closer.[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Kin hummed a small praise to the turkey before him, "Ohhh? So you're not just a loud, feathered bundle of gobbles, eh? You actually received a blow! Well, you've my respect, now, bird. BUT, you're still my foe, and we're still dueling!" Kin asserted. After his statement, he could have sworn there was some sort of flash behind him, which his foe seemed to have noted. It didn't concern the halfling, however, and he didn't eve spare a glance. The only light that concerned him was what came from his sword and left the eyes of his conquered foes. He made another tempestuous flurry of slashes toward the mimicking turkey. "You think you have time to look away!?"

[spoiler] This dice roll has been tampered with!
Attack:  1d20+9 : 12 + 9, total 21
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Damage:  2d6+6 : 6, 2 + 6, total 14
Lightning:  1d6 : 4, total 4

Speed Attack:  1d20+9 : 9 + 9, total 18
Damage:  2d6+6 : 4, 4 + 6, total 14
Lightning:  1d6 : 1, total 1

Let me know if this takes it out of combat, and if there's another next to me. I can cleave >:)

Well, assuming I hit >.> *pleads with RNGesus*[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]