[Arc 1: Class 2-C] A New Day Dawns

Started by Mysticsage, December 05, 2013, 05:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Could that work?...No, no, not with Pyotr here now, I have no space for such a set up! I'll ask the club after classes if they may have a better place to perform such experiments...I already lost my computer, anyways, I don't want the whole room to blow! Haha!

Roman was already lost in thought, and had been since waking up that morning. Nothing but the revealed content of that flash drive had been on his mind for weeks. Every time a new detail was decoded, his mind raced back to his mental drawing boards, hoping to create something useful with the information. He already had a half-operable robotic arm thanks to William's determination. However, he knew he'd have much more if it weren't for his friend's obsession with the genetic data he'd recovered. Roman was a bit disappointed, as he wanted desperately to improve his robotics, but he respected the decision. After all, while robotics was essentially external change and aide, the genetic research recovered pointed to a lot of interesting improvements to the human body.

It's because the club has no idea what the research could be referring to that William is so absorbed in it. He isn't the only one absorb, either. Roman's dreams were becoming more vivid and outlandish, but the most unsettling part of it all was that they were making more and more sense. He'd wake up every morning with intriguing experiment ideas, and sometimes epiphanies over something stated in the research. It was all so exciting that he was starting to tune out his classes thinking about what he could do next. More and more he found himself twiddling his magnets in thought; he just considered himself lucky that he found many of the subjects easy enough that these distractions didn't greatly effect his grades.

Still in thought, and magnets already out, Roman made his way to his seat. He was on time, but he wouldn't have even noticed had he been late.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Brian[/i]

Brian got his answer sooner rather then later as an arm was thrown over his shoulders almost forcing him to fall from his chair. ?How?s it going Brian??[/color] his assliant asked cheerfully before taking the chair in front of his desk and sitting backwards to face him with a large grin.

The boy had messy completely disheveled brown hair and stood at just around six foot accentuating  just how skinny the guy actually was. Richard Welsh was his name. The first day that Brian had met him really for the first time during the orientation meeting of the Student Moral and Togetherness club. Even thinking about the club made your entire chest begin to start to noticeably itch once again. Not that it had ever really stopped itching ever since that first day. You have even had to resort to going around shirtless at home most days just to make it stop. At least you could bare with it during school for now.

Have you heard by the way the girls went out and got us some more costumes to try on." [/color]Rich rolled his eyes slightly "playing dress up and learning about tea and junk isn't exactly my idea of fun I grant you, but you have to admit it has it's perks seeing the girls dress up too!"[/color]

There are five of you all together three guys and two girls each of varying classes. Every meeting the head of the club a senior girl who has taken complete control has been using the club binder to run the club. Drilling all kinds of manners and knowledge into your heads. All the while forcing everyone to wear themed costumes. Angelia you think her name is.  " And man whatever is in that tea really does some serious work my face has cleared up almost entirely!" [/color]You also have noticed similar strange changes in yourself, as well as an increase in people taking notice of you before running as usual.

One in particular is that girl Alicia she's been trying to coyly 'meet you' ever since that bizarre occurrence on the grounds. That kiss still vivid in your memories.   

[Spoiler]Take 5 points endurance damage

Roll one die to keep your shirt on.

6-4 able to maintain almost complete composure despite the itching.

3-2: the itching is quite annoying forcing you to squirm and try to get it to but you have the ability to play it off as nothing

1: the itching is really getting to you and it is showing. Due to the reaction still being week you do not have to lose the shirt, (though it is the quickest way to find relief) but if you don't satisfy the itching soon you'll lose all focus till you have taken care of it for the time being taking a minus one penalty[/spoiler]

Roman[/i]

You hear someone take a seat heavily beside you. Brushing you as he goes by accidentally knocking one of the magnets in your grasp.

Oh sorry about that Roman let me grab that for you." [/color]Looking up it is none other then Wallace. The boy you had talked into joining the boxing club after some bullies had purposely signed him up for the sight of seeing him get pummeled. Over the last couple of weeks you two have begun a fledging acquaintance. 

Most of the science stuff you talk about goes completely over the boys head but he often listens between moans of how he still gets picked on often enough.

Wallace has piqued your interest however as someone who has undergone drastic seemingly unprompted physical changes. As well as suffered from several of those mysterious fainting spells ever since that first day of classes. He has grown at least six inches in the last two weeks alongside losing a minimum of twenty pounds, (he is by no means skinny but you could swear his girth was becoming more then just fat) and yet is looking more and more out of place every day. Yet no one has commented in the slightest about his size or the changes in his attitude. You have only noticed a few changes in his demeanor as well as if he himself has taken no notice.

Memories of what happen on the school grounds with the tennis player come to mind. You need a second opinion however to be sure of anything.

You need more information about what is happening first before you can have a concrete theory. You do have a hunch however that the sudden fainting spells are connected somehow to the weird stuff you've been noticing.You need both more data and some help if you want to move forward. It is then that Brian catches your eye he had direct contact with the strange occrance perhaps you could get him to help. Also the files from the health and wellness club in the nurses office.

Though as you glance back at Wallace  he is a tempting target for study. and you feel something like an itch you can't scratch begin to form at the back of your brain when you think about the tests you could run.

[Spoiler]Compulsion will test

Roll two die minus your compulsion die

Results:

6-4: you succeed in completely pushing through your compulsion and can focus at the task at hand

3-2 you only partially succeed in warding off your compulsion and must give into it somewhat, but you are able to keep in control of yourself for the most part and quickly return to task. You are also easily able to hide your actions and thoughts easily

1: you lose almost total control. You must begin testing him immediately. Possibly not even realizing what your doing until half way through. Due to the compulsion being weak you don't have to do anything to crazy but you must attempt to convince Wallace to allow the research club observer him and run tests before anything else. (Conversation battle)

The outcome of this roll has the possibility to affect your relationship points[/spoiler]

"Here, " [/color]he smirks "so, how are you holding up with your brother in your place?"[/color]

Throndir

"The tea's actually not that bad. I had some ideas about mixing some Campbell soup with it... Might just work. That club president better not force me to wear another one of those damn butler outfits though." Brian sighed. "I shouldn't have let the teacher choose my secondary club."

Usually others knew enough to stay away from him. But after this school year started, for some reason or another, more and more people had been approaching him, and in the case of some specific people, even bold enough to confront him. Even if it was something that seemed trivial like dressing up as a butler. It wasn't attention that Brian sought, and usually he would stay away from others just as they stayed away from him.

Either the world's going crazy or it's just how it is as people get older. Brian didn't put much more thought about it. He glanced at Richard, he didn't really talk to him all that often, nor anyone else for that matter. Though he had to admit, after joining the two clubs, conversing with others seemed to become a more commonplace.

"Yeah, so what's your story? How'd you end up in the 'Student Moral and Togetherness' club?"

Even as he spoke, Brian had this intense desire to strip off his shirt. He lightly clutched as his neck collar, pulling it forward, making it look like he was uncomfortable.

Throndir

[spoiler]Remove shirt
[dice]Rolled 1d6 : 1, total 1[/dice][/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler][dice]"Study" Wallace:  1d6 : 3, total 3[/dice][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Linwelin

"Ah, thank you, Wallace!" Roman says as he quickly takes the magnet back and continues to fiddle with them. "Things are...odd, but I'm getting used to it. He certainly hasn't left me much space to experiment at home, so I've ended up sleeping here at the lab more than a few times! Roman laughs. He really didn't mind, of course; if anything experiments proceeded better at school, as there was better equipment. But suddenly having his brother as a roommate foiled his dream of turning the room into a lab of sorts. And that his brother was behaving so strangely didn't make things any easier.

"I just never expected him to act like this, he always seemed more cautious and calculating. Well, people change, after all, so it shouldn't be too surprising." Roman nodded to himself. However, he couldn't stop looking over Wallace. How in the world has he grown so much in so little time? Maybe he's doing something special in order to fit in better at the club? Or is it as I suspect, and similar to the tennis incedent...

"Wallace, have you been doing any sort of special training? I've noticed you gaining quite a bit of height lately. I nearly have to look up when talking with you now!" Roman laughs to hide the interrogative nature of the question. He wanted to know. God, did he want to know! How in the world has something so strange happened? Maybe there are a few tests I could run to solidify my assumptions! Yes, I could- no, no no. I will not submit one of my few good friends to testing. I couldn't...Could I?
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Mysticsage

Brian[/i]

Rich laughed brightly, "I know what you mean! Dressing up in that monkey suit the last couple of meetings has been a little weird? Richard brushed his hands through looked Brian over with a quizzical eye and a smirk still on his face. ?But then again look who I?m talking to! Looks to me as if someone has been working out a little bit to try and fill things out better? Wanting to look better for the ladies maybe?? Richard continued to laugh at the look on your face assuming that your look of discomfort from your itching chest is a look of begrudged agreement to his guess.

?Just kidding, Just kidding, so no need to worry about your bad boy image my lips are sealed. Though I?m sure that bulking up a little helps with that as well.? Richard continued to just smirk but did not push the issue further. He was known around school as a guy who tried his best to go with the flow and not be phased by most things. For that fact alone he seems to not comment on your continued discomfort.   

?As for why I enjoyed the club, my friend Leo and I played a game to decide each others clubs and well I lost. At least a friend choose for me have you heard about those jerks who have been going around abusing the no changing club policy and forcing people into clubs they don't want? I heard some guys laughing about it in the hall after class. Apparently there is a group of juniors and seniors doing it for kicks. Someone needs to do something about them at least right? The problem is that no one has caught anyone in the act so they just get away with it.?

At this point the itching across your entire torso had spread so badly that it is almost unbearable. And you can simply no longer stand it.
[spoiler]-5 stamina and you must take your shirt off at some point during the next post. [/spoiler]

Roman[/i]

"It must be nice having someone like your brother to have your back after though. It would have been nice at times to have a someone who cared like that."
He stared off somewhat wistfully into space at the thought. It left him caught somewhat off guard. He even missed his chance to ask if it was even legal for you to be sleeping on school grounds.

Wallace looks at you one eyebrow raised at the somewhat unexpected question. "No- nothing in particular just what the upper class man have us do. And I normally just end up being someone's punching bag. Not that I mind it or anything they treat me better then those senior jerks who go around bullying everyone."

As he mentions the people who were bothering him before you can see him sit up a little straighter his jaw clenching slightly almost a little intimidatingly. a strange energy around him. Almost immediately however he softens again his timidity returning. Before he looks back to you, and you could swear that his hair seemed a little wilder then a few moments before and just perhaps a little more uncomfortable in his seat.
You think you may need another opinion on the changes that are occurring around you. Though Wallace seems almost oblivious about any sort of difference. Perhaps you could get Brian's help if you talked to him. The health and wellness club had started doing physicals perhaps raiding there club room at lunch or after class would provide something useful.

"So why do you ask?"

Sam[/i]

You enter the classroom 2-C with a sigh. Only two weeks in and you've already had to change homerooms. All because some idiot wanted to pick a fight every morning the last couple of days. It had started the first day after clubs were chosen. People all around you started to act strange and seemed to be changing in front of your eyes. Not that you really cared to get involved with what happened to others until strange things started happening to you.

Picking clubs that had mandatory attendance was bad enough. But because of it now almost all your clothes are stained with varying amounts of paint and grass stains. Being part of the Gardening club meant that you now spend every other afternoon feeding a menagerie of small animals that the other members found and decided to take care of. Because they were also tending a small garden plot it meant that you had more responsibility for the beasts then you ever wanted. Your arms and face are often covered with scratches and you've had a band aid on a particularly bad gash on your check for a week now.

When your not there after class you've been in the art room trying to learn how to paint but struggling and spattering paint all over yourself. Most nights now you barely have time to surf the web let alone play a game before you end up passing out, your rankings in your favorite games have been suffering as a result. Even in the morning it's been harder and harder to get out of bed causing things like your chronic bed head even worse. Even when you try to tame it you only make it worse.

To make things worse all kind of stray animals have been following you and generally scratching or biting you where ever you go being a somewhat painful annoyance. You think it must be from what ever you get on you during the gardening club that is attracting them.
All that mixed together has left you in a very sour mood. So when one of the idiots tried to complain about you dozing off in homeroom the last few days u simply snapped resulting in the room change. As you sit at your desk in the back dozing off you can't help but over hear a conversation close by involving a bigger kid and a teen with a Russian accent.

The Russian kid seemed to have been noticing the strange occurrences around school as well, and you can't help but think you've seen him somewhere recently. Somewhere important but you can't quite remember. Maybe during the field trip before school started? Regardless, you can't help but find yourself curious about what's going on and he seems to know something. If you could get him alone to talk about it that is.

Throndir

At this point it was already hard for Brian to contain it any longer. His face contorted into extreme discomfort. "This... shirt..." It was as if a thousand ants crawled over him. Scratching and biting as every part of his being wanted to desperately remove the cause of the discomfort. The prickling feeling was too much for Brian, and as he stood up his eyes were alight with flame. His breathing started becoming heavier, his eyes piercing as he looked at Richard.

Before anyone else could react Brian reached for the collar of his shirt, and in one fluid motion pulled it off. Immediately he felt the crawling sensations dissipate. There he stood standing, his shirt raised to the side. His chest bare for all to see.

Linwelin

Roman cocks an eyebrow, "You're still grudging over what they did, huh? I saw you tense up after mentioning them." Roman sighs when he sees Wallace get a little defensive. He quickly looks to Wallace after sighing, "No no, I wasn't judging your anger! You've every right to be upset." He then turns to stare off to the side as he continues to talk, taking up a serious expression. He was no fan of bullying either, after all. "But if you keep being mad at them and fighting against what they did to you, then they're getting what they want; they've won. Instead of fighting actively, you should show them that what they did DOESN'T bother you."

"I, for one, think you're better off now than when I first met you."
Roman looks back to Wallace reassuringly. "You've grown stronger, and hold yourself with a bit more confidence. You should be proud of the change caused by joining the boxing club. If anything, I think they'd be afraid to bully you now." Roman laughs. "They've made their victim stronger than they are!" Still smiling, Roman adds, "Just make sure that when push-comes-to-shove, you don't stoop to their level."

"And as for why I had been asking all the sudden, I was just-" Roman was cut short by the sudden squeals of the girls in his class. Looking around, he noticed something odd. Quite odd. Brian is shirtless. Brian is shirtless? Brian is SHIRTLESS. What the hell is going on!? Roman's jaw had dropped.

"...Brian is shirtless..." Wallace echoes off to the side, as though he'd known exactly what Roman had been thinking. Then again, who WASN'T thinking it?

Roman quickly gets up and marches up to his friend. "Brian, what in the world are you doing!?"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Mumble Dragon

Sam meanders toward the back of the room and plops himself down on an empty seat. Being careful to not be near a fellow person, he tries to shrink back into the corner as much as possible, evading the rays of light coming in from the window. Propping his head up with an arm, he glances over to where the foreign kid was sitting, talking to his friend. "The last thing I want is getting in the middle of a social interaction," he thinks to himself. "But the only way I can tell I'm not hallucinating from lack of sleep is unfortunately confirming my suspicions with another person."

Sam sighs to himself at the thought of having to trouble himself with the thought of actually picking up a conversation with someone. With all this club activity, he came to the sad realization that he had not chosen the easiest clubs he could possibly think of. What happened to his slacking time? Everything was perfectly planned out, he would use the downtime from the clubs to sleep, thus continue fueling his late night game runs, High ranked tournaments were beginning in a few weeks and he had to stay on top of his game, but now that he has sold his soul away, he feared the worse.Even how significant it was, he had a duty to uphold his reputation with the online community, after all who else would they hand the title to.

Still deciding on how to approach the foreign kid with a few quick questions, a rustle of bodies and feminine squealing stirred him from tempting sleep spells. Darting his eyes, he noticed an unfamiliar kid quickly rise out of his chair, obviously frustrated about something. With a lightning quick pose, the random kid ripped his shirt off his torso, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

Shocked and a little confused, Sam pressed his head in his hand closing his eyes, resting his temples between his thumb and middle finger. What has he gotten himself into now? "First nosey intruders, and now this! Crazy Exhibitionists who strip on a whim." "Perhaps it was not too late to change Homerooms again?" By this point he deemed it impossible to engage in one on one conversation with the foreign kid and rose out of his seat. Placing his backpack on his desk, he fluidly opens the large compartment and pulls out a pillow, followed by a light blanket. Emptied of contents, the bag holds no more value to him as he tosses it over to the side, proceeding to clear a small section in the back corner for sanctuary.

After these crazy people go away, he decided he'll slip a note into the foreign kid's desk and hopefully catch his attention sometime tomorrow. Unable to fight off the urge to sleep, he plops his pillow down on the ground and disappears from the world.

Mysticsage

Brian[/i]
Your vision swims fore a few moments as everything goes out of focus and telescopes as a cool breeze eases the itching to a stop and your pulse begins to go back to normal. Wiping the sweat from your brow and hair which dies not move form it?s new slight sweptback position and holding your head the moment of weakness quickly passes. With your wits about you the realization of what you have just done and where begins to way back on you. Your body also feels a good deal lighter as if you have lost a huge weight off your back. You can see multiple people staring in your direction most other wise they have all quickly turned their head and are obviously pretending not to notice. However in such a packed room it would have been impossible to miss it.

[spoiler]New description your hair is now considered naturally spikey and messy. It most often sits somewhat standing up and swept back unless you really work at changing it.[/spoiler]

"Hey Casanova everything okay there? You really want the attention of the girls that bad huh?? Rich laughed obviously not that bothered by the loss of outerwear. He however does squint at something on your chest for a moment. ?Hey dude you might want to get that mole on your chest checked out.? Glancing down you see that there is a ink black spot righ where your heart should be. Otherwise Richard keeps chatting and poking a little fun at you as if nothing has changed.
As Roman walks up Richard stops mid sentence giving him a chance to talk. "Brian, what in the world are you doing!?"
[spoiler]

Please make a 2d6 awareness check[/spoiler] 

Roman[/i]
Your conversation with Wallace now cut short by the spectacle that was Brian at this moment you can't help but wonder what got into the guy to just rip his shirt off in the middle of a packed class room. Most of the initial onlookers are now trying their best to avoid eye contact or pretend nothing is going on. Those who refuse to turnd away seem to mostly be glued to him. Brian was deceptively built no doubt from all his times fighting on the streets. In fact it is surprising that he has been able to keep this kind of figure hidden with just a shirt alone. Many of the girls who are still staring are obviously quite taken with the scene. And maybe does he stand a little taller then he did before? And maybe his hair seemed to be in a weird almost spiky combed back shape after he wiped his shirt off.
Wallace turned back to you soon after as the rest of the class began to go about their business.  He watched you go with a slightly touched look on his face before going back to fiddling with his schoolbooks once again.

Sam[/i]
As you drift off to sleep you find yourself in a vivid dream. You find yourself in a black void. Floating in the oblivion you try your beast to orient the ground from the ceiling but it is almost impossible. That is until a blue winged butterfly flutters it?s way across your vision. After batting the insect away from your eyes you see a table with a purple tablecloth and a shining crystal ball. Sitting in the lone oak chair at the table is a hooded woman staring into the orb. The only problem was the entire scene was taking place on only what you could assume to be a ceiling. Most of her features are obscured by the shadows created from her hood. Only her crimson lips and a strand of purple almost blue hair hanging down.

It took her a second to look up and realize that she was not alone and that you were floating in the distance. A smile creeps it?s way across her face and she pulls something what looks like an old antic book with some sort of writing from her robes. Placing it onto the table she taps it with one finger seeming to mark it as significant. ?The emotions are the key.? She whispered just loud enough to hear. Before she said more however you awoke with a start from the final bell of the beginning of the first period.

General

Besides Brian?s initial outburst the rest of the school day goes by relatively quietly. Classes are as crowded as ever but you were able to get through the day without much issue. The only time you have to do much or to roam the school is during the one hour that is allotted to lunch otherwise you?re in classes or preparing for clubs. So far you have to major choices of what you want to do with that hour that you?ll have to decide to as a group if you want to get anything meaningful done.

The first option is one of particular interest to Roman. You could stop by the Nursing office, which also acts as the main archive and meeting room for the Health and Wellness Club. From there you may be able to find something within their newly created records on every person in this school as to what may be happening to everyone. At least having records might provide a place to start.

The second option is possibly trying to deal with the students who have been abusing the club sign up against those they do not like. The Disciplinary Committee and teachers have put out the call to anyone who can get information on who exactly these students are and proof that they have done it. They are offering a reward of some sort though they have not actually said what it would certainly be something worthwhile Maybe you could ask around or go to the Disciplinary club committee as to ways to start. However, whoever these people are most likely will not go quietly when you find them.

There is a third option however, to ignore both and spend your lunch with friends. If necessary you could even try to break into the school after it closed. You could have a few different opportunities then.

Linwelin

Roman approaches Brian, out of earshot of Wallace, as he's one of the reasons for what he was about to propose. "I'm going to head to the Nurse's office to see if I can get a look at Wallace's record. He's had an abundance of physical changes, but I feel like I'm the only one who has really taken notice. But obviously I can't just walk in and look, I'll need help with some sort of distraction. Though I'm not sure if it'll be enough, would you be willing to help? Plus, I feel like it may be good to have you checked out as well, are you alright from earlier?" Roman looks Brian over in a bit of concern.

It's now that he notices the changes in Brian as well. The height and hair specifically. This has to be the workings of...whatever happened that day at the museum. I don't know what to make of all this! Roman then lost himself in thought, puzzling over what exactly was going on, and more so what he could do about it.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Mumble Dragon

Sam grasped the nearby desk for support as he pulled himself up to a sitting position. "Why do those bells have to be so loud," he thought to himself as he grabbed his backpack. Packing the pillow away, he groggily rose to his feet, his chaotic bed head matching his upset mood. He considered himself of superior imagination, but the creepy old lady in the the robes left him confused about what to think. "...emotions....key....." he muttered, losing himself in thought.

A not so distant conversation rose him from his thoughts as he thought he heard Roman saying something. "I'm going to head to the Nurse's office.....records....physical changes....."

An opportunity came to Sam's mind. This could be his chance to confront Roman about what he knows and gets some answers for himself. "But...to the Nurse's office?" Sam scratched at a few of the fresh scratches on his arm in frustration. "It's...so far away though..." He didn't have to go. Instead he could sit down in his quiet little corner and vanish into his void. Looking about the room, he was once again reminded of the shirtless man that seems completely oblivious to his topless nature.

A scowl crossed Sam's face as he thought of his options. "Taking a slight walk wouldn't be too bad I guess." He slings his backpack over his shoulder as he makes to follow Roman out the door. "Better than dealing with some crazy kid whose mind apparently rotted under too much sun. Which is why I don't like going outside."

Throndir

"Brian, what in the world are you doing!?"

It didn't even register on Brian that he took off his shirt, not until Roman mentioned it. He just had to get rid of that horrible itching and burning sensation that clawed at him. That feeling was simply too uncomfortable for the delinquent.

"What the-" Brian replied immediately. He hastily pulled back his shirt, and began placed it back on. There was no trace of blushing or awkwardness from Brian, though he figured he should put the clothing back on anyways if only to stop the strange glances given his way. Why would he care anyways?

"Feels like the world is going haywire if you ask me." Brian said, both in reply to Rich and Roman. He pushed his hands through his hair again, it was a frequent habit, though this time around he did notice it felt a bit different. His hair was just a bit more coarse than usual.

"Might need some new conditioner." The student continued when he noticed Roman's stare.

[spoiler]Awareness:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 4, 6, total 10[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Brian[/i]

For a moment you could feel something was different that much was sure as you slipped on your shirt once again. You notice that to look at Roman you now have to look slightly further down then before.  As well as some general growing discomfort with the fit of the clothes setting in every seemed normal.

[spoiler] You have gained a more built figure and taller to 6'2"

You now have love magnet 1

Don't forget about this new "mole" as well if you like.[/spoiler]

That is until you feel a slight chill go down your spine. Someone not directly around you still had their gaze locked on you from somewhere though you cannot feel where exactly though it feels familiar

General

Feel free to push forward the story and or converse with each other or Npc's  until you all have done what you have wanted and chosen a path.