March 1979 The Main Lobby_Front

Started by Hasabushi, May 19, 2012, 03:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasabushi

Reggie pulled himself to his full height, even though the luggage he carried, seemed incredibly determined to burden him down, no matter what positioned he tried to adjust himself to. He had somehow gotten himself into this mess, offering to carry miss Rina's luggage along with his own, after mistakenlying referring to her as 'Rita' instead of 'Rina'. He hadn't even realized that she hadn't even left town for maybe a day or two, nor had he even realized how upset she would get when he inadvertently mentioned that he didn't even know that she had left. But before he could explain she suddenly burst into tears and would not stop crying until he offered to carry her 'stuff' into the house.

"How could one person have so much crap?", he thought to himself as she pulled another piece of her 'audore brand luggage from the back of the Bently that Sebastion had been so happily driving. She plopped it on top of the already awkward load he was trying to bare.

The young girl smiled but didn't say anything, he smiled back but all she did was return a menacing stare as if he were some sort of vicious criminal or the like.

Painfully he made the ingress into the front lobby, his arms and back wobbling and his muscles quickly became fatigued, the staff that gathered there gave him odd looks as he entered the front lobby. "Dr...", he panted barely able to catch his breath "Dr..Reginald Huges... at your service..I just... need to know" He said panting heavily now while beginning to sweat, "Where do I put this 'stuff'....?"

Linwelin

Sebastian walks up with another large amount of baggage, though inwardly thankful it was not as large as Reggie's. Looks like Rina's getting her revenge for ze doctor's slip-up...poor man. He thinks this, but suddenly realizes his burden isn't that much easier. As for me, I'm not sure vat happened zat I am carrying so much...ze fate of a gentleman, I suppose.

"Just set it down in the next room for now, Reggie. Ve'll distribute it to vhere it belongs a little at a time." He looks around at the staff, "I believe Reggie could use some help." Carrying it all vas a feat, but setting it down carefully is no easy task itself.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]