May 1st, 1979. Midday [1:15 P.M.]

Started by Neili, May 12, 2012, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Pamela Goodsworth

Listening to the song Pamela claps her hands, ending with her hands clasped together. "That was wonderful!" After seeing that neither Rina nor Sebastion were taking anymore cookies, she placed them down on the kitchen counter.

Linwelin

Sebastian listens to the short tune happily, as though reminiscing. I soft smile spreads across his lips, the first of its kind that anyone at present had seen. After the melody ends, he quickly starts from his thoughts, "Yes...well...tank you for zat, Ian. Music is much appreciated here, despite vat I said as ve vere valking here."

He takes a quick glance at Pamela, noting her energy. Now if only she put zat energy toward culinary understanding...even zough she is such a great cook, she can't match tastes at all...vell, at least somevone can stomach her experiments now...
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Neili

Ian bows his head to the two while he places his guitar back in its case.

"Yeah, yeah... Maybe it'll give me a point or two with the head honcho. After all, how many bandits do you know that have music as a weapon of choice? Since I'm unarmed, I don't think I'm a threat."

He looks back up, guitar case in tow.

"We should probably find him now huh?"

Linwelin

"Ah, right. Pamela, you said you saw Jared recently, yes? Do you know vhere he is now?" As much as he enjoyed talking with Pamela, Sebastian was aware that the longer he stayed in her presence while in the kitchen, the more likely she would pull out more experiments. Thus he wanted to carry on with business while he could still stand. Zat "cookie" is already giving me a veird feeling...
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Pamela Goodsworth

A parting always saddened Pamela, even more so when it included missing out on more chances for others to try out her new recipes.

"It's a pity... Well..." Pamela looks towards the bags that both Ian and Rina were holding. "Perhaps when you come back, I'll have a new recipe for you to taste!" She reaches out for the bags that the two held; getting Rina's first.

"We have here the bread... and the tomatoes. Perfect!" She turns towards Sebastion, a smile on her face. "I offered him the cookies earlier, unfortunately he told me he had something to do. He left in quite a hurry so whatever it was I'm sure it was important." She shrugs.  "If you find him, tell him my cookies were great! And that I think I'll serve it for dinner tonight." She smiled knowingly at Ian.

Linwelin

Sebastian nods, knowing why Jared really left in a hurry. "Very vell, tank you, Pamela. I'll keep looking around ze house. Tank you for ze food, ve shall take our leave for now." Sebastian was barely able to say the word 'food' as he spoke. He took a quick, polite bow, then turned and began to search elsewhere in the house. Who else might have seen him...
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Neili

Ian stretches, uncomfortable in the silence that seems to have lasted forever. "Isn't there some fancy office or something he'd be in?" He pipes up, nearly forgetting his own predicament- being at the mercy of total strangers.

Linwelin

"Vell, zere is his office." Sebastian begins, "But he tends to valk around ze estate for his job. Ze man does not like to sit still ven zere is vork to do." He sighs. Zat is vhy I vish I had not just missed him. He is difficult to find ven you vant him.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

After Sebastion had started to leave, Rina quickly handed her mother the bags. She had wanted to go meet up with Diana or perhaps Sophie and tell them all about the new burglar who was in the house. But she figured it would be better if she kept her eye on him.

Besides. Rina thought. I must protect the rest of the family! Following close behind the other two she did her best to not make too much of a presence. She peered behind them, and every time it looked like one of them would look back, she always made it a point to hide behind the other. Stalkers shouldn't be seen after all.

Neili

Glancing behind himself to the stalker every now and then, Ian smirks and gives a very faint chuckle. She's so childish, just like Rylla....If only I could gain her trust.. He thinks to himself, narrowly avoiding walking head-first into the door frame.