May 1st, 1979. Midday [1:15 P.M.]

Started by Neili, May 12, 2012, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

"Vell, I vould say ve need to talk to Jared first, he's the head butler. After that, if tings go well, ze issue is brought up to master Jameson. Now it's just a question of finding Jared." He looks around for a moment, then turns to Rina. "Do you happen to know vhere he is today, Rina? It's slipped my mind."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Neili

Ian shifts around uneasily. I don't look that terrible, do I? Hrmm... He scratches the back of his head, still engrossed in thought.

Nah, I can't look THAT bad. Little worse for wear, but not like a hobo. Then, he feels his beard.

....Well...its not a bad case of hoboness. But I guess I am in worse condition than I thought.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

Putting her finger up to her lips, Rina started trying to think. She had been asked to go shopping earlier that morning, her mom wanted to prepare something for tonight's dinner, and there was no rush so Rina took her time. She hadn't really put much thought on the others of the household, they just seemed to be where they were. At the very least it had never troubled the maid before. She thought long and deliberately, and finally she had an idea of where the head butler was.

"Somewhere... in... the mansion..." She smiled brightly at Sebastion; she was of course, happy to help.

Neili

Ian laughs and smiles at Rina. "That rules out the outside, and the rest of the world! Thank you, Rina."

Linwelin

Sebastian laughs as well, "Yes, tank you, Rina. Let's see if I can call on him, zen."

[spoiler]So...there has to be some sort of call system, right?[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

As the trio found themselves standing in the main entry room of the estate, the maid found herself looking to the ground again blushing at what she thought to be a compliment.

Her eyes widened in alarm a moment later however.

What if he's not inside? I would have failed Mister... She thought for a moment, but her bad memory was of no help. ... Mister Burglar...

[spoiler]Lets say no intercoms. XD They're kinda loud and noisy, and remind me too much of public schools. They would have phones though. Phones to call separate rooms.[/spoiler]

Linwelin

First, let's call ze kitchen. Zere's usually someone in zere, and Jared tends to make a pass trough zere during ze day. Sebastian thinks to himself as he dials the phone. "Hello. Zis is Sebastian." The chef that answered gives a cordial greeting, but hasty, quickly asking what the call was for. "Ah, yes, sorry to interrupt, but have you seen Jared, or know where he may be in ze mansion?"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Pamela Goodsworth

"Sebastion!" A voice from the phone said. It was Pamela, one of the chefs of the Jameson estate. "Jared... I saw him talking to the tutor earlier. I had tried to get him to try one of the new experimental dishes I just thought of this morning. But I'm glad you're here and called. Would you be willing to try it out? No one seems to be interested..."

Rina, who had over heard the conversation looked at Sebastion in abject terror. Though for all of Pamela's, Rina's mom's, prowess in cutlery, her "experiments" were something quite out of this world.

Neili

Ian's stomach growls at the mention of food, and he remains silent until it subsides.

"...Who would turn down a free taste-test...?" He smirks oddly, his mind over-taken by food. "Can't help to just check the kitchens ourselves..." Then, partaking in the conversation, his stomach growls agreeably.

Linwelin

Sebastian grimaced at the thought of an experiment. He saw Rina's expression from the phone, showing his own displeasure as well. Then he heard Ian's stomach growl, and knew then that he could not refuse. Seems ve vould end up zere regardless. "Ah, uh, yes, I'll be zere in a short vhile. See you soon." With that he hung up the phone. Last time I was stuck in ze restroom for nearly a day. Vell let's hope she vasn't especially creative zis time...

"It seems ve are headed to ze kitchen, zis vay." He looked to Ian, who he could tell was excited, and then to Rina. He tried to comfort her with a smile, but knew she knew best what this trip to the kitchen meant.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Neili

FOOD! FOOD! FOODFOODFOODFOOOOOOD! Last thing I had for dinner was a pint! GLORIOUS FOOOOD! Ian's odd smirk seems stuck to his face as he walks with Rina and Sebby to the kitchen.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

As the group made their way towards the kitchen, and to her mother, Rina couldn't help but keep glancing at Mister Burglar. There were a lot of questions in her head such as where he came from, where he lived, who Rylla was, and probably more importantly how hungry was he?

She had heard the grumbling of his stomach, and it was true it was still mid-day. Perhaps the burglar simply forgot to eat his lunch. She gawked at the man. A sudden realization showed on her features.

So that's why he wanted the tomatoes! She smiled at him, though she kept her thoughts hidden. Silly mister burglar. With that, she pulled a tomato from one of the two bags she had carried. Thankfully, they were still whole even after the two times she had tripped. She went over to Ian and put the tomato right in front of the man's face; literally an inch from his nose.

"Yours." Rina said happily.

Neili

She's warming up to me! -gasp-

Ian's goofy smirk turns into a full-fledged grin as he takes the gifted tomato.

"Thank you, Miss Rina!" He says happily, and bites into it like an apple.

Linwelin

It's good to see tings are starting to settle down...I vas getting vorried! Then he got a whiff of cooking food, knowing the kitchen was close. I almost audibly gulps. It's do or die, now, Sebastian...

"Ze kitchen is just down zis next hall." He announces to the duo, turning the corner, walking ahead, then bracing himself before opening the kitchen door.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

The first that greeted them was Pamela's smiling face.

"Sebastion! I'm glad you're here! I have been thinking of this recipe for quite some time now, but it was only after I saw some mustard lying on the counter when an idea-" Her demeanor was happy, though she caught sight of Rina and beamed even brighter. "Rina! My adorable daughter~" Rushing past the butler, she proceeded to tightly hug her daughter.

"Mother! Not in front of people..." Rina's voice was uncharacteristically louder, as she made what looked like a pouting face, her cheeks turning a slight red.

"Tell me about your new friend." Pamela said as she finally noticed Ian.