May 1st, 1979. Midday [1:15 P.M.]

Started by Neili, May 12, 2012, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

If Sebastion thinks he's okay... Well, okay. He might not be what I thought... Maybe. I think? Possibly... Peering out from behind Sebastion, she considered what to do next. You can do this Rina! You can! Just take a step. Yes that's it... No don't go back! After what seemed like a few long seconds, the maid eventually gathered up enough courage to make her way out into the open. You did it! Now look at him in the eyes... But as Rina stepped out she found that her eyes drifted to the stranger's feet blushing all the while. To her credit, she at least managed a small curtsy.

"Pleased to meet you mister..." She said, ever so softly.

Linwelin

Sebastian smiles. Zat's it Rina...you're getting zere. He pats her on the shoulder a couple times in both support and a sort of congratulations.

Then he speaks aloud to everyone. "Vell, vonce ve pick up our tings, shall ve head back to ze estate to get tings settled?"
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Neili

'Jennings' bows his head respectfully, avoiding eye contact while he thinks, (This man is inviting a total stranger into that manse...Either too much of a gentleman or a complete idiot.
He then lifts his head and speaks calmly, "Thank you for the offer...and Lass," His eyes shift to Rina. "It's my pleasure to meet you."
His guitar case is held in one hand, slung over his shoulder, and he's ready to go.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

Her face becoming a clearer hue of red, Rina shifts uncomfortably under the man's gaze her blush accentuating her eyes. She moves her eyes to the side looking at nothing in particular, though she held her ground instead of hiding behind Sebastion again.

It's a pleasure to meet you too! My name's Rina. Rina wanted to say, but of course, and as what was expected, her words came out quite differently.

"...Pleasure... my... Rina..." Though to her it sounded like what she said mirrored her own thoughts exactly, it didn't take her too long to realize what she had actually said out loud. Needless to say, not a moment later, she buried her face into her hands; blushing furiously at her apparent blunder.

Neili

(Don't think I've ever seen a single person get so red... "Well Rina...If things work out, we may be co-workers. I hope you don't mind." 'Jennings speaks comfortably in his attempt to lure her out from her shell.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

The blushing maid would have looked curiously at the stranger save that she was too busy trying to compose herself.

Linwelin

While this entire situation continues on, Sebastian is analyzing the man. He sees that behind the man's gaze there is a sharpness, a very familiar one. Zis man has been through a tough life...as much as I vish to sympatize vith him, I must be careful...his introduction vas lacking, and the name too plain, so I may as vell assume ze name false until he decides to share his past...vell, for now, I'll take him to Jared. Zat man may as vell be ze estate's detective vith his attention to detail.

"Alright zen, ve have much to discuss, let's grab ze dropped groceries." Sebastian makes sure to keep an eye on the both of them; Rina for her nervousness and klutziness, and Jennings out of suspicion and for Rina's safety.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Neili

After setting his guitar case down, with it's broken latches from being dropped so often, Jennings helps to round up any stray tomatoes rolling around the ground. He makes it a point to keep his back to the butler, as if trying to hide his identity even further. "If it's not entirely private matters, we may save time by speaking out here as we gather the goods." He says, playing innocent. Feels like his eyes are digging into my soul...Creeepy.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

A few seconds passed as Rina watched Jennings pick up the tomatoes. Her blushing had calmed down considerably as Jennings' attention was focused more on Sebastion, so Rina let herself feel more at ease. Well, at least she tried. She kept remembering what the stranger had said just moments ago.

Well Rina... If things work out, we may be co-workers. I hope you don't mind. Rina repeated in her head, trying to match Jennings' voice in her imagination. Co-worker? It wasn't that long since the family hired the doctor. Were the Jamesons planning to hire more? How many are they hiring? And why now? Her mind deep into thinking, she didn't realize that she had automatically started picking up the fallen tomatoes and placing them into her bag. Her habit as a maid getting the best of her. She blinked a couple of times when she realized there were no more groceries on the path. Looking up she saw again Jennings' face. And of course...

She blushed.

Neili

Rina's blushing face catches his eyes and he smirks, then rises to his feet and offers her a hand. "You should leave the crawling around on the ground to ragged people who are used to it, like me. Haha.."

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

The girl looked down, trying to avoid eye contact. I didn't mean to call you ragged... I couldn't help it... She thought as she sat on her knees. Staring at the hand that Jennings offered to her, she didn't know what to do or how to respond. In the end, she just stared.

Neili

Jennings lets his arm drop back to his side. "If you won't let me be a gentleman like that, at least let me carry the bags?" He says to her, trying his very hardest to gain approval of both the butler and the lass.

Throndir

Rina Goodsworth

She instantly felt regret and guilt as Jennings withdrew his hand. Though, as always, her face did not show it.

Rina! Try to be more friendly! She paused as she started to pull herself back up and stand beside Sebastion. I need to remember to be more assertive! Like what Diana told me. Assertive. With that in mind she pulled herself together and attempted to smile. At least to her, she thought she smiled, but for those who were watching her, all they saw was her seemingly indifferent and still unsmiling visage. She at least did hesitantly start to her bags forward.

Taking the bags, he's thoughtful. Taking the bags... She thought. A moment later her eyes widened again as she withdrew the bags again closer to her. A thought crossing her mind.

He was so trying to steal it! I knew it! With that in mind, Rina went back to hiding behind Sebastion, clutching the bags as she peered suspiciously at Jennings.

Neili

He scratches his head, quizically, trying to figure the young girl out. Just how indecisive is she? Can't have had good experiences with people to be this quirky...Ah! I know. If I get hired here, I'll leave a flower for her every day. If THAT doesn't say "I'm not a vagrant bandit that wants to steal every single thing you own," I dunno what...Hrm. I would hope I'm not at the point of robbing lasses of their (sarcasm) beloved groceries. He ponders. After a slight silence, he speaks, "So...I guess we go, then?"

Linwelin

Sebastian watches the exchange, and  knowing Rina well enough by now to read her reaction, can't help but chuckle, "Yes, yes, zis vay, you two." Sebastian beckons them to follow, still chuckling. I do hope he gets hired. I feel like he'll bring some life to ze estate staff. He muses. Sure he's guarding himself a bit much, but I was no different ven I ended up here.

While walking, a thought that was both entertaining and disappointing occurred to him. Vell, his personality still von't rub off on zat cold, old Jared, zough. He unconsciously sighs after mulling this over, continuing along the path.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_