[Henon] Challenge Ladder

Started by Throndir, May 28, 2016, 11:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

As the arena opened up, you see some sort of kitty 115 ft. away.

Roll for initiative! (And perform)

InhumanRonin

Henon enters into the bustling arena to meet his first challenger(s) in round one of the challenge. "HAHA! a mere cat that is the challenge then i shall dispatch it with haste! Henon proclaims to the crowd and he draws the long bow from his back and gets ready to notch an arrow.

Initiative: [spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20+5 : 11 + 5, total 16[/blockquote] [/spoiler]
Attack Roll: [spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20+10 : 14 + 10, total 24[/blockquote] If hit [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+1 : 5 + 1, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

Throndir

Before the kitty could even react, you let your arrow fly. It hit the top part of the cat, as it managed to get out of the way from most of the damage. Though from the amount of bleeding it took, you knew it wouldn't last much longer. The cat still decided to attack you however.

[info]Cat is 65 ft. away.[/info]

InhumanRonin

Henon continues to play to the crowd as the cat struggles to approach "I admire your heart cat but sadly today is not going to be your day!" Henon grabs and knocks another arrow "Sleep tight cat may your soul rest on!

[spoiler]Attack: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+10 : 12 + 10, total 22[/blockquote]
If hit: [blockquote]Rolled 1d8+1 : 4 + 1, total 5[/blockquote][/spoiler]

GG - Henon     

Throndir

You struck it again, and though it was bleeding even more, it managed to hang in there. The bloody mess managed to close the gap as it pounced at your face. Your dodged out of the way of its bite, but a following scratch managed to hit.

[error]Henon takes 2 damage[/error]

InhumanRonin

Henon for a quick second has a quick look of surprise on his face that it actually hit him before quickly going back to the showmen act he has put on I see you have some heart well no matter! This should be the end for you cat!

Henon drops his bow and draws his rapier and thrusts at the cat

[spoiler]To hit: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 14 + 6, total 20[/blockquote] If hit: [blockquote]Rolled 1d6+7 : 5 + 7, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]

GG - Henon     

Throndir

You struck the cat, and in a flash of light it was teleported away.

[info]Let me know if you want to go to next round, and also state all your preparations that might be different than what your character sheet marks as default. Eg, abilities for use, healing potions bought, spells prepared and available, manuevers readied and available, etc. Spells that have at least a 1+ hour duration can be pre-cast. Please verify the status log below before we start.

Henon earns: 670 exp, and 693 gold[/info]

QuoteLog
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Audience Attitudes
[spoiler]Player: Indifferent[/spoiler]

Initiative Order
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Damage Taken and Status
[spoiler]Player: 2
Enemy: [/spoiler]

Daily Resources Used
[spoiler]Player: [/spoiler]

Refreshes Remaining: 6

InhumanRonin

[info]Buys one potion of cure moderate wounds if possible and is ready the advance to round 2[/info]

GG - Henon     

Throndir

[info]Shop quantity for Divine Interventions updated. Henon's sheet updated for potion.[/info]

An hour later, as the next round was prepared, you see in the distance what looked to be a robed figure, covered from brownish-black clothing. He held a dagger in his hands and he took a stance that brought it forward and up close. But what struck you the most was the darkness that seemed to envelop him and up to about 20 ft. radius around him. It made the otherwise day's light become muddled and subdued. Apart from that, it was still too far to get any more details, and the darkness around him only made it harder.

[info]Roll perform and initiative.[/info]