A nights pursuit: Part 1

Started by Hasabushi, September 01, 2014, 12:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mysticsage

insight reroll
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 7, total 7[/blockquote]

Hasabushi

*err not sure what you are making multiple rolls for? What are you using to validate your rerolls ;P

Mysticsage

[info]Sorry went a bit overboard it was late that night XD I figured I had all those likes stored up so I might as well use it i went a bit overboard i'll stick to one reroll for 5 likes for what we agreed before and delete the other one lol
[/info]

Hasabushi

Super Freak
[DAMAGE]
SCT: None
DMG: Healthy
ERT: Healthy
MND: Stressed

[ALIGNMENT]
HERO: 0
VILLAIN: 0

(insight)
Glancing at the thug who is eyeing you, you don't notice anything in particular, You keep him in your peripheral as he subtly elbows one of the guards next to him and nods in your general direction. It appears you've been noticed as you can see the two moving in a beeline straight toward you...

(Perception)
The thug looks like a typical warehouse worker but is carrying something in his hand, that you can't make out.
The guard is more heavily armed than the thug, and appears to be wearing body armor of some sort. His left hand touches a sidearm on his left leg; his other hand grips a strap attached to a rifle barrel protruding from above his right shoulder.

You see a ladder not far from you heading into the upper level of the warehouse, to the right are several large crates that you could hide behind, you could also enter to the maze of crates to your left that run near the rear exit of the warehouse. There are also a few items like metal poles, wrenches, fire extinguishers that litter the area around you...

Mysticsage

[info]posting this for my own sanity[/info]

[spoiler]
*Keep an eye on each of your stats especially MND and STATUS.
Ranges for mental conditions MND:
Rested - best conditions for focusing or using mental abilities. + 5 for all actions.
Alert - slightly on edge and ready for action, still +1 for all actions, +2 vs sneak attack or ambush.
Focused - concentrating on one target, aware of surrounding but not as responsive. +2 on any action used toward focused enemy.
Stressed - a stressful situation that causes adrenaline to dump. More reactionary/primal, +3 on all aggressive actions. -2 on any mental tasks.
Scatterbrained - unable to concentrate, mind wanders due to increased levels of exhaustion.
Tired - Close to exhaustion, small tasks become more difficult -5, unable to focus, +5 on all attacks toward player, defensive actions -3, all attacks suffer a -2 penalty.
Exhausted - Concentration is almost non-existent, must roll against chance of passing out falling asleep(60%) - 5 on all actions.
Passed Out/Sleeping - no actions can be performed character must rest at least 1 hour per level of exhaustion(5 total). Sleep must be uninterrupted.

Special:
Terrified - inability to react, flight or fight mode. Must roll vs paralyzing fear, suffers -10 penalties for all actions attempted while terrified, loss of motor reflexes, more likely to shake and fumble during actions.
Calm - immediate state after coming out of sleep, if players successfully enters REM sleep.
Groggy - not enough sleep, less than 30 minutes (power nap) Player suffers -2 to all actions until fully awake.

[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

Super Freak
[DAMAGE]
SCT: None
DMG: Healthy
ERT: Healthy
MND: Stressed

[ALIGNMENT]
HERO: 0
VILLAIN: 0

Matt was getting nervous now trying to back out or avoid his new friends was nearly impossible at this point without sounding some alarm so if it was already going to happen it was better to try and get out ahead of it. Maybe he would be able to quite these two guys down before things could get to far out of hand. He hoped futility. Even if he could hid he would have little to no luck so moving slowly he began walking towards the two slipping the fire extinguisher behind his back, Taking a deep breath he gave a small prayer before attacking his heart pumping like crazy, as he screamed explitives in his head.

[info]
Matt using the extinguisher to bind them in a cone bull rushes one hoping to knock one out while the other cannot see
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+3 : 2 + 3, total 5[/blockquote]

Using extreme response mutation power just to make it that much weirder
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 36, total 36[/blockquote]
[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]My rolling is crappp on this thread lol i blame lin for not being here to suck up the bad rolls  :P :D :-\[/info]

And clarifying that I'm bull rushing the less equipped guy

Hasabushi

[info]Just to clarify: Are you spraying the fire extinguisher foam and trying to blind, or are you beaning em with the extinguisher?[/info]

Mysticsage

[info]Trying to move in to blind them with the foam i typed my next move so i would not forget sorry about the confusion[/info]