Better than FWC's Logo Thread- Winners get a free copy of the following game!

Started by baramos, February 10, 2013, 09:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milk

Lol, can't believe I never got around to doing this. But do we actually have an official house death thread that copies another thread on this forum?

Yes I'm a royal glass of dairy beverage with frequent periods of long inactivity, but hey, I should still take something that's not truly mine.

Who I am
I'm just an individual with the same interests as some people on this forum. I've been alive for around 21 years now. Amateur game dev, stealing stories, some roleplaying, gaming 8D, are just some of the things I do. I at least want to start pushing my game out faster. I have nothing against the original thread this pokes fun at, but I'm too lazy to write my own paragraphs.

The request
I know we already have played a few of my earlier releases. But let's make it a competition of a sort. Try to get everyone involved and see if we can get past level 3. Plus though we can play the older games, I'd like this game to be the reboot of the series. I'll get on to the details.

The judges
The judges will be Milk of FWC. Excluding everyone else. However, we'll also put it up to a vote for the public. I'll have the final word, but the response from everyone else will make me think a little.

The reward
Winners: You can win a copy of the house death game upon its release... Who knows when that will be!

House Death 4! (or just House Death) is the reboot of a series of games i made that are no longer with us... I seem to have misplaced my data. So far its still in the works, but i decided to release a demo of it today, for all of you who couldn't sit still with anticipation!

Behold! In all its glory, i present.....   House Death the demo!

http://www.mediafire.com/?gu4qu7ygjwxtdqb

controls are

arrow keys to move
space/enter to examine things, advance through text, etc.
esc to open the menu
F12 to reset
alt+enter is for fullscreen/windowed