Update

Started by Emperor Wilbers, April 09, 2012, 02:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I giving an update on the progress of my RP. I currently am making the history of the world it is set in, and it is going to be a large world, so, it might take a while. Before I release the game itself I am going to release a prologue, introductory, thingy(I was planning on making a book after this world for fun, and so I'm also making a game out of it too.) to help understand what life is like in the corrupt, poor, secret keeping lands of my world. BTW, how long does it usually take to make a RPG?

Throndir

What do you mean by making an RPG though? Roleplaying game, so do you plan to use some sort of game engine/software to make it? Or do you mean Pen & Paper RPGs? Or do you mean writing up the scenario for one? :o

Emperor Wilbers

Writing a scenario for one. Although, if I could use Stencylworks then maybe I could make it on there... Thet would be AWESOME!

:bounce:

(panda)

Throndir

I would go for writing up the storyline, and perhaps a step-by-step flow chart/plot line detailing the events that will happen in the game. Assuming you're making an RPG of course. Good luck, and you should post what you end up creating. Be sure to send me the title of your project and a description of it so I can make the forum subsection.

Emperor Wilbers