Started by Emperor Wilbers, November 24, 2012, 07:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I started this show a couple weeks ago and I am now on the 4th season. This is definitely one of the top 5 shows I have EVER seen in my life. It is so suspenseful and addicting and just awesome. The ONE negative thing about it is that I don't like how so much changes after each season. There are new characters, scenarios, and, it's just too different, BUT, I would give this show an 11 out of 10! Amazing! Has anyone else seen this show?

Also, I have posted two other posts that I can remember in the general discussion board and NO ONE has responded to either of them. I do realize that most of you peeps are just here for the RPs but is it too much to ask for some casual relating and talking? That's all I ask.

Throndir

XD I watched 24 with the family. Hrrmmm just the first two seasons I think. The rest seemed like similar themes, but they were entertaining.

mrlemke

I tried to start watching but I couldn't get past the first episode. His daughter is just so terribly annoying I couldn't get myself to press A on the Wiimote a second time.

Emperor Wilbers

Lol. I didnt see the majority of the first season, just the end, amd now im on season 6. She doesnt annoy me in the rest of the seasons though.