[LOCATION] The Guild Arena

Started by Hasabushi, November 19, 2012, 03:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hasabushi

The Guild Arena

Interested in a one on one duel, how about testing your mettle against a fearsome foe or a horde of goblins. What about evening that score with one of you annoying party members. Want to go all out on a random encounter. Go Solo, bring your party, its all up to you.  Who knows what you can win!

QuoteMelee Mountain

See if you got what it takes to take on an opponent mono y mono, work your way up through the ranks and become champion standing, Sorry arcane  and devine users NO MAGIC ALLOWED!

QuoteArcane Academy

Magic Missle! Melf's Acid Arrow! the fun never stops! Find spell scrolls and magical weapons, attack from ranged or use your favorite touch magic. But draw a weapon other than a staff or dagger and your out! Work your way to the top and become champion standing!

QuoteDuel Alley

Tired of that happy-go-lucky halfling or what about that crazy mage, who drones on and on about stuff no one cares about. What about that warrior who constantly tells you about all his/her war stories, and lets not forget the holier-than-thou do gooder paladins and clerics. Challenge one challenge them all, Here in duel Alley all players are fair game!
QuoteThe Pit

Get ready for some heavy one on one, one on two, two on one or any number of combinations. This is the brutal fight fest where everyone enters with nothing but their hands and and feet and some modest attire. See how long you can last, against the denziens of the pit!

Throndir

[spoiler]I want Annia Siadon to sign up for Melee Mountain and The Pit. How'll this work?[/spoiler]

Hasabushi

[spoiler]Anyone wants to jump in on this it's a good way to get loot and level up :)[/spoiler]

Oath

Looking at the various attractions of the arena, Ryine notices one that calls out to him.

Melee Mountain huh? Sounds like it might be my type of thing.

He approaches the registration area and calls out in a booming voice.

"Who shall I talk to? I'd like to sign up for Melee Mountain!"

Some bystanders looked at him slightly confused, but that is okay for he is about to enter a battleground of honor.

Hasabushi

A gruff looking human approaches barely taller than a large dwarf, his beard yellowed from to much ale and his teeth a matching set to his beard. He stumbles to the registration desk surprised by the fact that anyone has approached. He snarls at the laughing on-lookers as they exchange glances with one-another pointing and prodding those standing around them. 

He ignores them and leans slightly on a old makeshift desk apparently made of what used to be a gate of some sort. He smiles in a odd grimacing way, looking in your direction. As if remembering something he turns behind him causing the desk to creak slightly while grabbing a dusty old tome, its edges worn and degraded by time. He looks at you again and drops the book with a thud, "Name, class and rank ye wish to be fighting.. We'll b' quick about it nuw! Du I luuk like I have ull day?", He stammers impatiently his thick northerner accent almost sounding like gibberish.

Oath

"Sorry sir, this is all new to me."

Ryine looks around at the spectacle that he in inadvertently caused and shrugs.

"If you lot have time to stare, i'm sure you have plenty of time to come sign up in the arena as well!"

He grins as he says this and turns back to looking at the rather old tome.

I suppose I should get to writing this stuff down.

Writing down his information honestly, he looks up at the man behind the counter.

"Everything should be there, sir. Thank you for your time."

Ryine glances over the paper once more before he leaves the counter making sure his information is correct.

Ryine, Fighter, Rank 1

Hasabushi

The old man nods, and takes the book turning it back to where he can read it. He mumbles an incantation under his breath and waves a ruby red stone over where you signed your information. It changes colors for a moment, then breaks a strange light escaping from its destruction. The wave of light travels to where the entrance to the arena is, it coats the lock in front of you as you hear a dull click. "Leave all your magic items in the box of Holding..be quick about it!"

Oath

"One such as myself does not have a need for magical items, I try to get by on my own skills. I can't do much besides fight, so if I can't even do that under my own power I haven't got much left, now do I?"

Ryine psyches himself up and runs off into the arena, ready to prove that his combat skills are worth something.

Mysticsage

kryas walks up slightly begrudingly behind the others