My New Title! Hot Dog!

Started by Emperor Wilbers, April 04, 2012, 03:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

As an awesome person I believe that it is necessary for me to give myself a title: Emperor Wilbers The Benevolent. I have chosen this because ever since I came to this fledgling forum I have been so kind to you peasents by increasing you daily food rations to 5 grams of bread, adding up to a total of 15 grams each day. That is all

Note: I do not mean to insult anybody by calling you "peasants" and besmooching the fact that I'm just awesome, because if you did not get the memo, all the comments in there are sarcastic.   ;)

Hasabushi

(Ohh I thought you were doing some sort of role playing, I was about to play along lol, oh what the heck I'll do it anyway)

Ahh thou are the Emperor I heard about during my days of sojourning through the Land of Lack. I beseech thee, oh kind and mighty Lord of the everlasting benevolence, that thou  doth naught deny thy peasantry a spare morsel from thy grand and plentiful table!

lightspeed15

Ahhh the Emperor, the one who has been ruining thy lives with thou's petrifying schemes. I, Master Lightspeed, shall be the one to create the revolution which shall overthrow thy's hideous government, who's clothing taste reeks of "unfashionability"!

That's right, I made a flippin' word up, come at me!