Favorite All-Time Video Game?

Started by lightspeed15, July 04, 2012, 12:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

I'd say that my all-time fave is Final Fantasy 7, but at the moment I'm feeling Mass Effect 2 and NBA 2K12!

Emperor Wilbers

That is a tough question! I would have to say, either Sid Meier's Civilization V, or IV, OR Morrowind, and maybe Skyrim.

Milk

Favorite: Chrono Cross
Runner up: Dragon warrior 3

Hasabushi

Hmm absolute favorite game of all time, would have to be Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall, after that Planescape Torment and the AD&D Gold Box series.

lightspeed15

Quote from: Baramos on July 05, 2012, 03:38:47 AM
Favorite: Chrono Cross

I think I'm playing this game. Or it might be Chrono Trigger. I can't remember, it's the first one though. It's a confusing game tbh. Lol

Quote from: Hasabushi on July 05, 2012, 08:38:20 AM
Hmm absolute favorite game of all time, would have to be Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall

Ahhhh elder scrolls. Makes an entry onto the topic! Haha. I've never played t but it seems good.

Hasabushi

I can upload it if your interested, its the version that works on win7.

lightspeed15

Klonam

lightspeed15

Oooh! Jak 3! I love that game! It's really fun and has great replay value!

Emperor Wilbers

I love that whole series. I have the 1st one on PS2, and the other two i've played at friends' houses.

Hasabushi

Working on getting an upload ready for Elders Scrolls: Daggerfall

lightspeed15

mrlemke

This is difficult. Probably Skyrim (although if Morrowind had a better quest log like Skyrim's Morrowind would take the cake), although there is type of game I would like to see that would beat everything.

Emperor Wilbers

mrlemke

To explain it the easiest, it would be SWG Pre-CU's engine mixed with Elder Scrolls styled gameplay. It would be single player with multiplayer optional. Probably not describing it 100%, but that's pretty close without getting in detail.