KKK

Started by Emperor Wilbers, April 29, 2012, 01:23:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

I'm in BSA and I was camping on a farm this weekend and I saw the strangest thing. I was going to Elephant Rocks State Park and on the way there we passed a sort of park area near Pilot Knob(tallest point in Missouri) and there was a parking lot and a pavilion right next to the parking lot. There was also a playground further away from the road. The park is not the strange part. Just outside of the pavillion was a Ku Klux Klan Rally! It was crazy. They were all dressed up in their white outfits with the eye holes and everything! They were in a circle and a person was speaking to them in the middle of the circle. There were a few outlying people. We immediately swerved into the parking lot and stopped about 20 feet from the group! We started laughing at the fact that they were actually there in full uniform in broad daylight and confederate flags and the whole getup. We rolled down the windows of the car, took out our smart phones and started taking pictures of the group. We were laughing hysterically. A few of the members stared at us, and some others made the occasional glance at our incessant laughing. My friend next to me said that they "play too much World of Warcraft" because he looked up what the colors on their uniforms mean, and purple means 'Imperial Dragon' and green means 'Grand Dragon' etc. Thank god one of them didn't say or do anything as a reaction to us. We roared off once we got pictures and as we were leaving the relatively small parking lot my other friend in the front seat yelled out "Gay Pride!" and then we all started laughing. I guess it was a little risky, but, when do you see the KKK anymore?! Whenever we showed people the pics back at camp they either gasped or laughed. Anywho, that was part of my weekend. lol.

Hasabushi

You'd be surprised how spread out they are, where I come from in Mississippi, there are tons of them there. I'm just glad that you guys didn't get hurt, they are dangerous after all.

Throndir

Ish like a real life cult. o3o

*Wonders if Detect Evil will make them glow red*

Hasabushi

Quote*Wonders if Detect Evil will make them glow red*

:bounce: