Occupation and Age(All optional obviously)

Started by Emperor Wilbers, April 17, 2012, 07:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

13, 14 in Nov.

Student, hoping to become some sort of Engineer, preferably Software engineer, or something in Computer Science.

lightspeed15

13, 14 in May

Student, hoping to become a doctor, possibly a surgeon. Fall-back is dentistry. Fall back to my fall-back is some sort of sports athlete, fall back to that fall back to my fall back is something in computer sciences or computer graphics.

Hasabushi

39, 40 in December
Digital Designer, Manager of a Online Printing Company, Happily married :D Hope to have children soon, Lord willing :D

Emperor Wilbers

Wow, you have a good life, my friend. Live it well.

Although, you don't ususally hear a lot of 13 year olds giving advice to adults. Advice is advice in my perspective. That reminds me about a course on philosophy I took in the summer...

That's a joke, BTW. I didn't actually take a philosophy course. lol

Throndir

I posted this some years ago. XD

QuoteName: The Great God Throndir
Position: Founder and Webmaster
Current Project: Demon Rising Renewal Project (Text-based game)
Favorite Video Game: Zelda
Favorite Character: Drizzt Do'Urden from R.A. Salvatore
Favorite Fantasy Novel: The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
Favorite Band: Beethoven, Pachelbel, and Saint-Saens (I prefer Romantic over Classical or Baroque though).
Favorite Food: Pizza! I shoud have outgrown it, but I still love pizza...
Favorite School Subjects: Lunch, free-time, and recently: sleep.
Hobbies: Digital art, playing video games, following Smallville, rewatching all of the Star Trek, keeping up with anime, and saying "I just lost The Game".
Bio: The Great God Throndir, co-founder of FWC, has over 0 years of professional experience. His high volume of laziness and general pessimistic view of life are well-known among select individuals. Throndir has a knack to never get things done; work on projects, and after the course of a few months, have it end miserably.

Throndir is an accomplished slacker. In addition to never have finished a project in his lifetime, his background includes over 18 years of slacking. He is currently working for a Bachelor's of Computer Science at Seattle University, and co-managing FWC.

That's not really true right now though.

Majoring in Computer Science, and a minor in Economics. Thinking of getting a Masters in Business Administration, or applying for any computer-science related jobs. Probably internships next to build up my resume.

Worked mostly on campus jobs, so not anything too big to mention. I take care of campus computer labs? XD Oh and update the university website.

21, going 22 on December. (Birthday's a day off or two? from Hasabushi's I think, if I remember correctly.)

Kazamatta

20, 21 in December
Finish carpenter and cabinet builder for custom built homes