[Letina] Trainer Battle: Skitty-Lord Man

Started by Throndir, January 15, 2015, 07:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteLetina only and anyone who gets her permissions (max 1 other trainer).

There was a strange man who came to visit Letina's grandparent's home, a very strange man. But he came knocking on the door as he bellowed in the most manliest voice possible.

"EXCUSE ME FINE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THIS SO FINE HOUSE!" He said in his manly voice. Not that he was trying to talk loudly, for him, that was just his natural volume of speaking. "I AM LOOKING FOR A LETINA!" He knocked on the door again as he waited for an answer. For some reason or another his next few words were much quieter - akin to a normal person's speaking voice.

"I have heard a great MANY things, and would like to see if the rumors are true! IN BATTLE!"
He exclaimed his last words.

"SKITTY-LORD MAN IS KNOCKING! AND WISHES FOR AN ANSWER FROM THE FINE PEOPLE." He said with finality in his words.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

Letina had heard what sounded like shouting coming from the front of the house. She had failed to hear her name, but she had been about to start looking for her phone so as to call the cops when her grandmother appeared.

"Letina, dear, there is a man at the door asking for you by name." Letina's grandmother told her, standing her bedroom doorway. "He seems like a healthy young man. Is he your boyfriend? I question his taste in clothes, but if he's what you like, then I guess its fine with me."

What? "Grandma, I don't have a boyfriend." The young woman replied. "I heard yelling. Is the guy causing trouble? Should I call the authorities to have him sent away?"

"No, no, dear. He seems fairly... respectful... I think he wants to battle you and your Pok?mon."

Unsure, Letina went to check the door. Upon seeing what stood outside through the window, she was not sure she wanted to open it. How could her grandma think something like THAT was her boyfriend? He looked more like some sort of creeper. Perhaps she should just call the cops and let them deal with him.

Throndir

Whether or not it was believable, somehow Skitty-Lord Man was able to hear your conversation. That, or guessed precisely what was being talked about. At the very least he responded perfectly in cue.

"I AM A VERY RESPECTABLE AND FINE YOUNG MAN!" He blurted out in his oh-so-very manly voice. If anyone would have been looking out the window, they would have noticed Skitty-Lord Man flexing his muscles and posing almost awkwardly. It seemed like it was something unconscious, or even some sort of muscle-memory, for as the man continued to speak he didn't seem to realize what he was doing.

"I WISH FOR NOTHING BUT THE HAPPINESS OF THIS FINE HOUSEHOLD!" He knocked again.

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

Her instincts told her to just ignore the man. If he persisted, then call the cops. Watching him outside, posing and flexing his muscles as he spoke, made her want to follow her instincts. Especially after her grandmother coming to the ridiculous conclusion that this creepy looking man might be her boyfriend. She really did not want her grandparents to continue believing that, or even to believe that such men were her "type". But what if he was just a harmless Pok?maniac? One who had heard of her absolute adoration of Cyndaquil and just wanted to see it for himself? Or maybe he wanted to test her skills as a Poke?mon breeder, to see how well she had trained her Pok?mon so far. Whichever reason it was... She might as well give him the benefit of the doubt, even though she wished he would just go away so she wouldn't have to.

Sighing, Letina grabbed the basket that currently contained her Pok?mons' Pok?balls. Should she send Quilz out first, in case that was all he wanted to see, or should she stick with her usual tactic of saving Quilz as a last resort? ... She would call Quilz out last. Blaise and Coalee would probably be better, as they would pick up on her discomfort, and seeing her in danger or discomfort sometimes caused Blaise to become very defensive of her and Quilz.

Taking a deep breath, trying to mentally prepare herself, Letina opened the door. "I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, MISTER UNDERDRESSED SKITTY MAN." She blurted. She had not meant to, but with his loud voice, she couldn't help herself.

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

Vinny took a very deep breath of fresh air, inhaling so much that anyone nearby would have thought he was about to pop (if there was anyone nearby), and then let it out. Today was a day not for training, but for relaxation, exploration, and, most importantly, Staring contests with random people who happened to walk by. Unfortunately, he had scared many of those contestants away. This didn't discourage him from finding new contestants, however. On the contrary, it did just the opposite! He found that he had beaten everyone he challenged, many quicker than he expected, some in quite creative ways, and finally those last few, if any, that gave him quite a run for his money. He had defeated them all! And now, it seemed, they had all fled, hoping to avoid the floods of perpetual shame that would have overcome them if they stayed in Vinny's presence much longer. No one could stand to show their faces around him again knowing his ultimate prowess in the field of staring contests. Yes! This was the reason they all left! Vinny was sure of it. There was no other reasonable explanation. Not to him anyway.

Deep in search for more who would dare challenge his unlimited power, he found himself wandering out of the seemingly deserted Mauvile City and into the fabled Route 117, known for it's staggering lofty soil, which was perfect for planting berries and watching them grow into glorious berry-baring tree-like structures! That, in fact, was a wonderful idea! It had been quite some time since he last relied on his gardening skills to multiply his berry total. Nothing would stop him from creating more of these amazing berries!

But then he thought he heard something. Words! Somebody was speaking! Somebody who perhaps had eyes! Somebody whom he could challenge to staring duel!

At first the voice had been quite distant and he was unable to discern what was being said, and then it seemed to go absolutely quiet for several seconds, but then he heard words of true promise: "...IN BATTLE!" the man insisted in a particularly voluminous fashion. It was true! The man must have been searching for Vinny, knowing surely the he would be the most worthy adversary of all worthy adversaries. Wait till Vinny showed him who wears the staring contest pants in this region!

The strange voice finally came into Vinny's view as he approached a house along the edge of the route. This man's attire was quite commando, not that Vinny seemed to notice or care. What struck him as odd was that this strange man was wearing fingerless gloves. Surely gloves with fingers would have provided the protection he was looking for. Otherwise the most important parts of your hands were left exposed!

'Zis man is strange,' Vinny thought. Everything else about this man seemed perfectly normal, but it was that one detail about the man's gloves that bothered him. Maybe it was a mistake thinking he would be a proper opponent in a fair staring contest. Vinny had no choice but to assert his disposition in a much more aggressive fashion.

"Achtung!" Vinny shouted, balling a fist and holding it sternly in front of him. "Halt vith your fingerless vays! I challenge you to a duel!"
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

The moment Letina stepped out, Skitty-Lord Man simply stared in shock and his jaw dropped.

"The rumours are true..." He said surprisingly quiet. "LETINA IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL LETINA!" Out of habit, he began randomly flexing, and you can tell that the man was getting more and more excited simply because of his now faster-paced flexing.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU BEAT ME TO BEING MANLY-FUL!" You were pretty sure he meant 'beautiful'. He flexed his muscles then, as beads of sweat rolled down his manly muscles, oozing with testosterone. When Vinny had appeared, Skitty-Lord Man turned towards him.

"NOT ONLY ONE, BUT TWO CHALLENGERS! THIS WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER!" He raised both his arms to the air, then started to curl them, flexing them seemingly unconsciously. With that the man started to walk backwards, continuously facing the pair. He was a distance away, but still near enough to both trainers that they could hear his speaking.

"DOUBLE BATTLE THEN! AND MAY THE BEST YOUNG MAN WIN! NOW..." He paused. "LET US DO BATTLE LETINA OF THIS FINE HOUSEHOLD AND STRANGE MAN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE!"

He flexed one arm as he began pulling out two Pok? Balls from somewhere. It was quite rather hard to see where exactly. With the lack of clothing, there weren't many places he could hide his balls.

"I KEEP THEM SOMEWHERE SAFE." He seemed to randomly say. He continued a few moments after, hardly missing a beat.

"STRANGE MAN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! YOU MUST TELL ME YOUR NAME." He said. "TRUE BATTLES MUST BE FOUGHT WITH MANLY INTRODUCTIONS. SHOW ME WHAT STRENGTH YOU HAVE!" Rather than randomly flexing, he spread his arms wide, forming a 'V' shape, then placed them down again to his side at an angle. He continued other strange and seemingly random poses for a few more passing moments until he spoke his final words.

[spoiler]"FOR I AM SKITTY-LORD MAN!!!!!"[/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

'Oh my gosh. What have I gotten myself into?' Letina questioned herself upon seeing the man's response. This man got creepier and more repulsive the longer she had to deal with him. If she had not already shouted that she accepted his challenge, she would have stepped back and slammed the door in his face before proceeding to lock all of the door's locks and call the cops. Unfortunately, she had already accepted his challenge and it was not polite to back down after accepting another person's challenge.

A sigh of relief escaped her when a second man with a foreign accent stepped in to also challenge "Skitty-Lord Man". She was glad that she did not have to deal with the creep on her own, though in the back of her head she wondered if this man might also be a creep. "..." Her grandma would call the police if these men kidnapped her. If she didn't, her mother would certainly take matters into her own hands if and when she found out.

She did not even want to know where the man pulled the two Pok?balls out from. Instead, she turned her thought to which Pok?mon she would call out first. Before she could make her choice, Blaise came out of his ball. He must have heard the shouting of the crazy under-dressed man. The little Torchic always seemed ready for a fight and probably did not want one of his lady friends to make a hit before he did.

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

When the door opened to reveal a young woman trainer, Vinny feared he may have been interrupting a date between the two of them. He considered backing out and letting them go on to do whatever couples like them would do, but now he had been put on the spot. It would be rude to leave now. Besides, now he genuinely interested in how this cute couple interacted.

The man seemed quite confident in his ability to battle, Vinny thought. Or maybe it was just his muscles he had so much confidence in ? he certainly flexed them enough. Vinny wondered for moment if this man had truly discovered the secret to ultimate manliness, but pocketed the thought. He may indeed just have the battle of a lifetime this time around. He wasn't sure what he had gotten himself into, but his manliness was being brought into question. He would not lose it without a fight!

"Mein name..." he began, retrieving a Pok?ball from his hair and holding it confidently in his hand, "...is VINNYYYYYYYYY!!" He jumped up in the air, did a back flip, and threw the ball out into the space between him and the Skitty-Lord Man. He was sure his impressive display of magnificent acrobatics surely would assert his dominance over the situation.

[spoiler=Vinny jumped in the air, did a flip, and landed!]Rolled 3d6+6 : 4, 5, 2 + 6, total 17[/spoiler]

The ball hit the ground, kicking up a tiny bit of dust into the air, then out came the most glorious sight of all glorious sights. An image so grandiose, so eloquent, so glimmering with unmitigated beauty that Vinny himself nearly dropped to his knees in awe, for out of the Pok? Ball, in all its glorious majesty, came Kimmel the Magikarp.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

"VINNY THAT IS AMAZING. THAT IS ONE OF THE MANLIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE." Skitty-Lord Man exclaimed as he watched the other trainer jump high in the air, arcing his back, and flipping in the air only to land cleanly and majestically down again. The sight was beautiful, the control that it took to perform such a maneuver must have taken more than a lifetime to learn. Skitty-Lord Man would have paused and stared on with awe for longer if not for the next sight that unfolded just moments after such a majestic display. In fact, the flip wasn't the most amazing thing in that moment. Not at all, for even with the amazing display of finesse, skill, control over one's body, and acrobatics, nothing would have prepared Skitty-Lord Man for what he saw next.

With the Magikarp released into the air, flopping, as its golden-red colored scales glistened brightly in the daylight's sun - to Skitty-Lord Man it looked as if the most majestic and gracious of all fish Pok?mon came to greet him. Like an angel descending from the heavens gracing man with its appearance did Skitty-Lord Man feel much the same way. The sight was awe-inspiring as he fell to his knees. Tears had welled up in his eyes then as he blinked them back, only to start feeling something he hadn't felt in decades; it was hope.

For that Magikarp, as it sailed across the skies (which really was just Letina's front yard), was living proof that anyone, and anything, can achieve greatness. Never mind the relentless and judgmental glances, or the feeling of self-pity, or the pressure from everyone else making one feel insignificant or small. Everyone had their strength. Everyone had an inner power. Everyone was worth something.

Skitty-Lord Man was inspired, and more so than before did he feel the surge of strength and testosterone coursing through his body. He stood up from his kneeling position. Slowly with intensity did he right his body back up; his eyes filled with an intense and burning fire.

"YOU HAVE SHOWN ME TRUE MANLINESS VINNY." He breathed in deeply, the sound was audible enough for even you to hear though you were a good distance away from him. He grasped his two balls. "VINNY'S MANLINESS. AND LETINA'S BEAUTY. I COMMEND YOU FOR SHOWING ME THE TRUTH."

[spoiler]
"COME OUT SKITTLES!!!"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
"TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
"LETS SHOW THEM OUR TRUTH."
[/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

Not sure what was wrong with the two men, Letina resigned herself to battle. The sooner she got it over with, the sooner she could go back to her own business and attempt to forget this ever happened.

"..." She should have figured, from the title the man had given himself and the clothes - or lack of clothes - he wore, that his Pok?mon would be the ever-adorable Skitty. Skitty, however, was not nearly as adorable as Quilz, who she decided to keep firmly locked in her mind so as to prevent herself from gushing over the cute Pok?mon before her and to help keep her mind off of the creepy men she was now locked into battle with.

"Blaise! Prepare for battle, focus your energy!" She called out to her Pok?mon. Being the one who had been challenged, she had the right to attack first, right? She could not remember how battles with other trainers worked. It had been so long since she had actually participated in one.

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

Throughout his life, Vinny had seen many wondrous sights. Most of them ha dmuch to do with Magikarps. Kimmel, naturally, unwaveringly reserving the number one spot for most absolutely awe-inspiring moment ever. Any moment shared with Kimmel. It didn't really matter which one. This one clearly could never replaced, and the reasons, he hoped, were quite obvious. Following this, one of the most truly amazing things he had experienced was his very first encounter with a wild Magikarp. In that moment, he was left speechless. He was downright dumbfounded and filled with this indescribable feeling, infinitely satisfied that a Pok?mon so undeniably majestic could have possible existed in this universe. It was in that moment that he knew everything in life would be okay, that nothing could possibly go wrong again, if only he were given the opportunity to befriend one of his own. This, too, was a moment that could never be topped aside from his moments spent with Magikarp.

Third in his list of truly fantastic moments with the day he learned his parents were giving him the gift of a little brother. This third item in his list, he had come to find, dimmed in comparison to what he was now witnessing. Proclaiming truth in the most sincere of all voices, Skitty-Lord Man proceeded to reveal not one, but two infinitely glorious pink cat-like Pok?mon whose eyes were completely obscured by their radiant adorableness. His knees seemed to weaken once again as his body flared with emotions far more powerful than anything not related to Magikarp had ever incited in him before. This, he knew, would be a battle most worthy of the number-three spot on his list of jaw-droppingly fantastic experiences.

"Vhat glory!" was all he could exclaim for several seconds, though to Vinny it may as well have been hours. The world around him appeared in such slow motion that he was sure these moments might last forever. And that, he decided, would be everything he could hope for. But alas, the longer he basked in the glory before him, the easier time seemed to catch up to him until finally he knew the time had come. He had to battle, and he had to prove once and for all that he was the superior trainer here.

Beside him, the quaint young lady shouted an order to her Pok?mon (which looked suspiciously similar to the deformed shiny Magikarp he had captured along the cliffs days prior). She was no doubt prepping up her Pok?mon for an attack that could mean the end of one of Skitty-Lord Man's kittens. It was time, perhaps, for Vinny to follow suit and deliver an attack of his own.

"Kimmel! Prepare for a Magik Smash!"

As if elated about his trainer's suggestion, the Magikarp flopped into the air toward Vinny, positioning its tail in the trainer's direction so it would be easy to grab hold of.

With grace unparalleled by any of his prior performances, Vinny grabbed hold of the giant red fish's tail fins, rose the Pok?mon up over his head, and ran like a stampede at the the Skitty to his left. He had run at nearly top-speed, closing the distance between them alarmingly quickly. Then, he delivered his attack. As he finally approached the Kitten Pok?mon, he slammed the great fish down on top of it with more strength than he thought he had ever used before, all packed into a single blow. This battle was perhaps over before it started, and Vinny could not believe how well his battle strategy seemed to work for him.

[spoiler=Vinny and Magikarp's Magik Slam][blockquote]Attack Roll: 1d20 : 17, total 17[/blockquote][blockquote]Damage (Vinny using Struggle): 1d8+12 : 7 + 12, total 19[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteTreating Vinny's attacks, as Kimmel's instead, since this is supposed to be a League-sanctioned battle using League rules.

Initiative Order
[spoiler]Kimmel
Skittles/Rainbow/Quilz/Letina
Vinny/Blaise
Skitty-Lord Man[/spoiler]

"SKITTLES AND RAINBOW! Fear not your opponent's STRENGTH AND VIGOR. For you my friends... HAVE MORE VIGOR than you know-"

At that moment Vinny sped up to one of the Skitty, using all of his strength to smash his Pok?mon right into the Skitty. The move was too quick, and the Skitty barely had time to react, the golden-red hammer shone brilliantly as it came crashing upon Skittles.

[okay]Kimmel uses struggle and deals 9 damage.[/okay]

"SKITTLES!" He said, tears flowing in his eyes. Yet the Skitty emerged from the strike. Slowly and surely it stood back up again facing the threat the golden-red threat. It stood up proudly, and just like its master, it's eyes too burned with an intense fire.

"YOUR TAILS! Show them your TAILS!"

[error]Skittles and Rainbow uses Tail Whip on Kimmel.[/error]

QuoteLog
[spoiler]Kimmel uses struggle on Skittles.
Skittles and Rainbow uses Tail Whip
Blaise uses Focus Energy.[/spoiler]

Damage Dealt
[spoiler]Skittles: 9
Kimmel: -2 (DEF)[/spoiler]

Ella

Letina Rae Desl?geech

Letina stared at the younger and strange man who had joined in the battle. He seemed to be in complete awe of his Pok?mon. Was this what she looked like to others when she called out or saw a Cyndaquil? This man had so much love and adoration for his Pok?mon, she felt an immediate connection. It was rare for her to meet other trainers who loved their Pok?mon (even if it was really only a specific Pok?mon type) as much as she did.

The attack the man called out was unknown to the young woman, but then, most water-based attacks were unknown to her. As it turned out, she never would have learned about such an attack from any credible source. She with curiosity as the Magikarp seemed to jump up with its tail facing its trainer. There was a moment of stunned silence when "Vinny" grabbed hold of the Magikarp's tail and smashed it into one of the Skitty. And then... 'WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?!?! THAT is NOT how a trainer should treat a Pok?mon that he adored!'

"How DARE YOU?!" She screamed, pointing at the AWFUL BOY before her. This was Pok?mon abuse! She should turn him in to PETP! NO, she should turn him in to her mother! Her mother would cure him of his awful habits! Quickly, she shot a picture of Vinny with your Pok?dex. She would send the picture to her mom as soon as she could. That way, if her mother ever ran into him, she would give him a good lesson on how to treat Pok?mon. Until then, Letina had a battle to finish. Blaise was ready and waiting for her orders for the next attack. "I'll take care of you later, you abuser!" She called out to the abusive man before turning her attention back to the battle.

"Blaise, use Scratch on one of the Skitty!"

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 13, total 13[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Rolled 1d8+16 : 5 + 16, total 21[/blockquote]

+ the Focus Energy from the previous battle = "User's Critical Range is extended by 3, or 17-20 if the Critical Range is not otherwise extended."[/spoiler]

Fellow Rabbit

Vinny Drechsler

Abuse? What was this abuse she spoke of? Was Skitty-Lord Man using some kind of invisible whip on his Skitty? Vinny saw nothing wrong with the way anyone was treating their Pok?mon. She was clearly growing delusional. To accuse either of these trainers of the most beautiful Pok?mon to ever grace the universe... It was unspeakable. He would have to teach her a lesson one day. Soon, no doubt. But not today. Today he had a more important mission. Today his job was to prove that Magikarp was now and forever the most amazing Pok?mon ever to exist! His pride depended on it!

The target Skitty had landed a Tail Whip on poor Kimmel, weakening his defense, but Vinny could not let slow them down. It was time to really show that Skitty and its Skitty-Lord trainer who was the true truth of the world! "Kimmel!" he shouted as dramatically as he could, "You must shake it off! Are you going to just take zat from zem?"

Kimmel's mouth closed as he flopped around some more, his eyes grew even wider, and his determination literally exploded. There was no doubt he had just realized what was at stake with this battle. His prowess was in question. His very proof that he was all that and a bag of chips! This, he could not have. He knew what his trainer was thinking just by the look in his eye. It was time to up the ante and really mess this Skitty up good.

With a great majestic flop of his fins, he bounced high up into the air, preparing himself for the tag team attack of a lifetime, fierce valor emblazoned on his otherwise seemingly-harmless face. This was what he hoped would strike fear into the hearts of his enemies, for hell hath no fury like a Magikarp irate. Giratina himself couldn't hope to possibly match no prepare himself for what he was about to do. As he reached the apex of his bounce, he struck a pose so awe-inspiring that Kimmel wouldn't have been surprised if the foe Skitty had just dropped dead right then and there out of sheer fright that it was up against the most amazing Pok?mon in the world.

It didn't, of course, but that was perhaps the biggest mistake it had ever made in its life. With tiger fury, the over-sized red fish gracefully allowed himself to fall back to the ground beneath him, where he would be grabbed in the tail fins by the trainer he had grown to have such a strong bond with ? a bond that had surely forged the most powerful team imaginable. That was where the battle was about to take a turn so grandiose that all hope for Skitty-Lord Man's victory would instantly melt away.

"Atrox Ophthalmias Magika!" If Vinny's eyes weren't shooting red flames out of them at that moment, they should have been, for his fervor had reached an level so great that he couldn't believe the universe was able to contain it. With Kimmel's tail fin held firmly in his hands, he made a mad dash for the none-the-wiser Skitty, screaming loudly so that anyone within a mile could hear what he was about to do.

Then, in a burst of adrenaline so abundant that the universe seemed to slow around him, Vinny unleashed an attack with a description so vague that no reader could possibly envision its truly amazing power. Indeed, it was doubtful that even the surrounding trainers would ever be able to describe the sheer awesomeness that Vinny and Kimmel had just performed and the unlimited fear their display had just driven into their hearts. With that, the team took a few step back to return to their former position, readying themselves for the off-chance that, against all odds, their enemies might still be capable of returning an attack after that truly unfathomable display of truth.

[spoiler=Atrox Ophthalmias Magika!]
[blockquote]Attack Roll: 1d20 : 9, total 9[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Damage: 1d8+12 : 1 + 12, total 13[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler=Open/Close for music]http://www.youtube.com/v/r7L_AyKw6QU&autoplay=1[/spoiler]

The testosterone-filled man watched in gaping awe as Letina scolded Vinny. Her voice carrying the weight of thunder and authority as it shook the very foundations of the world. Skitty-Lord Man was taken aback as the gravity of her words attempted to bring down Vinny's stature. This alone would have been enough for Skitty-Lord Man to spend many moonless nights gazing at the stars contemplating what true life really was.

However...

As Vinny took the front row, stepping up to take the challenge. Skitty-Lord Man clenched his fists in awe - for Vinny once again raised the majestic Magikarp in his hands and with just as much vigor that even Skitty-Lord Man could muster, Vinny brought down destruction to Skittles. It was a sight to behold, and the wrath that both Vinny and Letina had combined was terrifying.

[okay]Blaise deals 16 damage.
Kimmel deals 2 damage.[/okay]

Skitty-Lord Man couldn't contain the continued awe he had felt from the two before him, he trembled for all he could see in his eyes were the explosive fury of the two before him...

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

... No.

"NO!" He announced more fiercely as Skittles somehow emerged from the explosion - bruises, wounds, and scars all over it's body. It was as if the Pok?mon had ventured through hell and beyond, through wars unimaginable, through countless trials, through hardships that spanned thousands upon thousands of years, all to test its worth. No Pok?mon of Skitty-Lord Man would be willing to admit defeat, and Skittles was no exception. For even when Skittles' limbs trembled, its torn body on the very edge of death, the Skitty stood defiantly against all odds, against its very nature of wanting to curl up and admit defeat.

"SKITTLES!" Its owner announced even louder. Skitty-Lord Man clenched his fists even more, so tight was his grasp that any lesser man would have stopped to admire the strength alone. His voice was noticeably quieter, and surprisingly, even gentle when he began his next words.

"You have suffered through more than this. Through the hands of foes as great and powerful, and even more so, than the two that stand before you now. You and your companion have transformed into the greatest of all fighters through sheer determination alone. Through all your training, and your sacrifice you have become even my friends..."

"SKITTLES! I SPEAK TO YOU NOW AS NOT YOUR TRAINER." He continued, his voice rising to a crescendo. "BUT AS YOUR FRIEND!"

"SHOW THEM YOUR STRENGTH. SHOW THEM YOUR POWER. SHOW THEM THE COUNTLESS YEARS WE HAVE SPENT PREPARING FOR THIS VERY FIGHT! WE ARE COMRADES, NOW AND FOREVER! LET THE BOND THAT BINDS US BE WHAT IT TAKES TO ENDURE ALL."

The Skitty paused, acknowledging the trainer's words. It knew of hardships, but it also knew of many times in its life of simple happiness.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Rainbow, went to Skittles side then, helping the other Skitty back up to its feet. Together they charged forward; their movements were majestic, as thunder crackled and lightning soared from each step both the Skitty took. Together, with the might of a thousand men, the two Skitty burned with an enduring fire and determination. They would not let this opportunity pass them by. They will get through any hardship. They would challenge any obstacle. And...

They would win.

[error]Skittles and Rainbow combine their strength into one and unleash a devastating tackle that would sway the world's future generations to come.

And deals 22 damage altogether to Kimmel[/error]

QuoteLog
[spoiler]Blaise deals 16 damage to Skittles.
Kimmel deals 2 damage to Skittles.
Skittles and Rainbow deal 22 damage to Kimmel.[/spoiler]

Damage Taken
[spoiler]Skittles: 27, 1 injury
Kimmel: 22, -2 (DEF), 1 Injury[/spoiler]