Pokémon Wishlist (Last refresh: 2/11/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

[spoiler=Daniel's Perception][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+1 : 4, 5, 5 + 1, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Ella

[spoiler=Letina's Perception][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+5 : 1, 3, 5 + 5, total 14[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Ella

[spoiler=Miera's Perception][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 6, 4, 6 + 2, total 18[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

Asked to investigate the so-called haunted house, you take a look around at the various types of electronics in the house.

QuoteMiera go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Miera and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Rotom. Roll Edu: Occult if you're interested.

Fellow Rabbit

[spoiler=Kathos Sigon isn't much into the Occult, but Rotom is pretty cool. Let's see what he gets!][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 6, 6 + 2, total 14[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

kai927

[spoiler=Edu: Occult Roll] This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 3d6+3 : 6, 1, 5 + 3, total 15[/spoiler]

Note to self: Try to remember to not preview posts with dice rolls in them.

Throndir

You had seen a Torchic above the cliffside, it was a hard climb, but it looked doable.

QuoteMyra go to this thread. If others wish to join, they have to ask Myra and get their approval. Max 1 other Trainer. More Pok?mon added if so.

Next Pokemon is Torchic. Roll Acrobatics if you're interested.

Throndir

[spoiler]Fayleen Acrobatics
[blockquote]Rolled 4d6+6 : 1, 3, 3, 2 + 6, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Linwelin

[spoiler=The race for the Torchic!][blockquote]Daniel's Acrobatics:  2d6+2 : 5, 1 + 2, total 8[/blockquote]
[blockquote]Corey's Acrobatics:  3d6+2 : 3, 4, 5 + 2, total 14[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Ella

[spoiler="I must have this Torchic! Blaise needs companions!" Letina cried, struggling as hard as she could to scale the wall.][blockquote]Rolled 1d6-2 : 5 - 2, total 3[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler="Idiot." Miera muttered under her breathe at the girl slipping and sliding and utterly failing to climb the cliff.][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 6, 6, 1 + 2, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Fellow Rabbit

[spoiler=Sigon's Atheletics][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 2, 3 + 1, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vinny's Atheletics][blockquote]Rolled 3d6+6 : 1, 5, 3 + 6, total 15[/blockquote][/spoiler]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

The caverns was a maze, a literal maze, but you knew you could find the way out.

QuoteMiera, Vinny, and Fayleen go to this thread. No more trainers allowed to join.

Next Pokemon is Drilbur. Roll Survival if you're interested.

Linwelin

It'd been a while since Daniel had gone through interesting caves like this. Honestly, he was enjoying himself; he was traveling for the journey, after all. But he was starting to get hungry, which meant Bolt and Rue had to be, as well. "Better hurry this up so we can enjoy lunch in the sun...assuming it's sunny out." He chuckled to himself.

[spoiler=Daniel's Survival][blockquote]Rolled 4d6+4 : 5, 4, 3, 1 + 4, total 17[/blockquote][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Lance

[spoiler=Boulder Survival]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+6 : 5, 6 + 6, total 17[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Aran Survival]
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Fellow Rabbit

[spoiler=Vinny rolls his vastly superior Survival!][blockquote]Rolled 4d6+6 : 6, 2, 6, 6 + 6, total 26[/blockquote][/spoiler]

[spoiler=It's literally impossible for Sigon to win this one, but why not? Let's let him roll anyway.][blockquote]Rolled 1d6+1 : 6 + 1, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]