Pokémon Wishlist (Last refresh: 2/11/16)

Started by Throndir, December 23, 2014, 05:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

• Players should create a list of Wishlist Pok?mon on their character sheet on each of their characters.
  • I will then roll a random dice to determine which Pok?mon from an active player's Pok?mon wishlist will appear as an encounter in this thread. I reserve the right to choose which Pok?mon on the list are considered. For the most part I will choose Pok?mon by how their strength compares with the current party strength.
  • Characters who wish to participate will have to roll some sort of skill check, and after a specified time in real life to wait for other players to post, the player with the highest result will have a chance to capture the Pok?mon.
  • This will be refreshed as frequently or infrequently as I determine. This depends on the activity of the roleplay. In general assume the current 'round' of Wishlist Pok?mon is still active, unless I post in this thread saying otherwise.
  • You can use karma dice manipulation. However, you can only apply this if the specified Pok?mon is on your wishlist. See the Karma Rewards list.
  • Winner of the roll gets a +3 bonus to their skill. This is added by the GM, so do not add the bonus to your roll unless specified by the GM.

Will update this with details of the Pok?mon and the random roll at an unspecified date in the future.I will be starting the first round when most players have updated their Wishlist Pok?mon, and when the main roleplays have started. I will be starting this when there's at least 20 unique Pok?mon altogether with all the wishlists combined.

Throndir

As you travel to your next destination, you hear the rustling of a bush nearby, you thought you saw something, but a closer look would determine what it was.

QuoteCurrent Pokemon is Minun.

Please roll Perception if interested in attempting to capture.

By January 1st or before, I will declare who will have the chance to capture it.

Throndir

[spoiler]Perception rolls.

Nena (it's a Pok?mon on her wishlist):
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+5 : 6, 5 + 5, total 16[/blockquote]
[/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler]Perception rolls:

Fayleen
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+2 : 3, 1, 5 + 2, total 11[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteResolving this. Nena Ains go to this thread.

Throndir

Venturing into swampy-lands, you see some Pok?mon up ahead. They were blue, and you recognized them to be Mudkip.

QuoteCurrent Pokemon is Mudkip.

Please roll Athletics if interested in attempting to capture. Highest roll gets the chance. Resolving in roughly a week, or depending on my mood.

Mysticsage

[spoiler]Athletics
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-1 : 2, 5 - 1, total 6[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Throndir

QuoteRolling for Lance, and Burdenking, by request.

Aran:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 5, 1 - 2, total 4[/blockquote]

Oreah:
[blockquote]Rolled 3d6+4 : 6, 6, 1 + 4, total 17[/blockquote]

Throndir

Throndir

The ancient ruins depict scrawlings and pictures on the walls. You have a feeling it's somehow important.

QuoteNext Pokemon is Nidoran. Please roll Edu: Occult.

Throndir

[spoiler]Fayleen:

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 5, 5 + 2, total 12[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Mysticsage

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 2d6+2 : 3, 2 + 2, total 7[/blockquote][/spoiler]

Burdenking

[spoiler][blockquote]Rolled 2d6-2 : 5, 6 - 2, total 9[/blockquote] Occult roll[/spoiler]

Throndir

Throndir

Running into an abandoned facility, there looked to be some levers, and flashing lights with buttons dictating some sort of console.

QuoteNext Pok?mon is Houndour. Roll a Edu: Technology if interested.