[Jean] Chapter 17: Back to Mt. Velothia

Started by pringerbeam, August 09, 2019, 02:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pringerbeam

"Did you ever have a contract with a knight?"  Asked Jean as he gingerly slipped in between the sheets to face Alyona, his back to Vasilissa.  Noticing how close he suddenly felt  he was to Alyona, Jean wriggled nervously to try and see if he could better comfort himself with a different position.  Nothing seemed to work so long as he was looking at Alyona and he felt heat rising in his face so he eventually settled with turning onto his back and looking at the bed's canopy.  "Sorry...  I just keep apologizing don't I?  This is just so...  different.  I'm sure a normal knight wouldn't be like this."

Throndir

Date: Day 9 (Jean), Day 11 (Rosalie) - Time: 7:30 PM

Alyona continued to blush furiously and squirm in her place. Vasillisa reached over around you, to hold Alyona's hand.

"You want to lie closer together..." Vasillisa said. At that same time, you felt the elder press herself against you from behind. The elder, in her human form, wasn't quite as well-endowed, but you still felt the softness of her breasts. She was extremely close. "... like this. The closer you are, the less mana that is wasted between the two of you, and the easier it is to flow."

Once Alyona scooted in closer, the elder took Alyona's hand, and placed it on your hip. After that, the elder moved Alyona's other hand to reach behind your neck. "There are multiple ways to transfer mana... This way I'm showing you right now isn't the most efficient... But, it's close enough to the core of yourself to make it work." The elder explained.

"The core of your body is around your stomach area. With Alyona's hand on your hips, and the other on your neck, those two represent the third and fourth best ways to push mana inside. The second best way, is through the lips and mouth, down to their throat. As for the first best way..." There was a slight mirth to Vasillisa's tone. "Perhaps I'll leave for you to find out."

"This is a process to renew at least once a decade, in order for the bond to remain strong... Of course it doesn't hurt to do it nightly as well." She paused for a moment. "And yes... this reminds me of my own contracts, hundreds upon hundreds of years ago, when the Antwarch kingdom was still a city-state, neighboring Mt. Velothia. He founded the order of the Dragonknights, and he and I were the first to start these ceremonies." Vasillisa's earlier almost playful attitude diminished a bit. Eventually she instead wrapped her own arm around your own waist.

"Anyways, Alyona... try to push your mana through your hands and into Jean." At that, Alyona nodded, and a moment later you felt something almost electrifying go through from your neck and hip. Like what the elder had mentioned, it did indeed feel good.

pringerbeam

The charged sensation flowing into Jean made him grin with pleasure.  He placed his hand on top of Vasilissa's at his hip, pressing in to glue Alyona to him there.  He drank of her mana deeply, trying to draw ever more out of her as much as he could.  He pulled her as close to him as he could, feeling the flow of mana get stronger as their bodies pressed together.  It wasn't enough though.  He growled some guttural sound as he began to search and felt that other connection, the one with the most ancient dragon who was lying at his back, whose breasts felt so soft at his back, whose breath tickled his neck,  and began to try and siphon from Vasilissa as well.

Throndir

"Mm... mmmm...!" Alyona mumbled as she continued to press her mana into you.

When you began to draw it from Vasillisa, the elder at first resisted, but a moment later you felt a trickle come from her as well.

"Mmm... Jean..." Vasillisa said, in an almost stern manner, though she didn't quite relent from giving you her mana either, in fact, she seemed to scoot just a bit closer to you. You heard her whisper in your ear. "Now push your mana too... Then maintain it for as long as you can."

pringerbeam

Jean, having taken in so much mana from the two dragons, felt as if electricity was ready to arc from every hair on his body.  The power was exhilarating and he tried to hold onto the two dragons even tighter as he felt the energy within him build and build, turning onto his back and slipping an arm around each of then to draw themto his chest.  Just as he felt ready to explode, Vasilissa's spoke again and he let the energy loose, expelling the pent up energy as she instructed into Alyona and the elder dragon.  He felt the mana burst forth from him like from a dam, tiring him as it flooded out.  He instantly felt his reserves return to their original state before he then continued to let his own mana flow into the two dragons.  Yet something was stopping him, like trying to blow his entire lung capacity through a tiny straw.  He clutched the two dragons closer, frustrated that their clothes separated him from them by those fractions of a centimeter as he tried to continue to exchange mana with them.  He craned his neck down to kiss the forehead of Alyona and felt the mana move more smoothly.  With this realization he turned to kiss Vasilissa, this time on her lips before turning back to Alyona.  Trying to switch back and forth as he poured his mana into them.

Throndir

Mt. Velothia Peaks - The Elder's Nest
Day 9 (Jean), Day 11 (Rosalie) - Time: 8:00 PM - Morning

The moment you surged your mana into them, both dragons flushed red from the intense feelings that were assaulting their entire body. They shivered and quivered at the sensations, and your touch. Already, the amount of mana you had was more than the average person, so it was more mana than what would have been expected. Especially for Alyona, who had no idea what to expect. When you kissed them though, Alyona on the forehead, while Vasillisa on her lips, the surge became even more electrifying for the both of them.

"Mmm... T-too much...!" Alyona said, as she let out a moan in between.

"N-no... Keep pumping it in..." Vasillisa quickly responded, shortly muffled right after when your lips met hers. Flushed herself, she let out a slight moan escape from her lips. It was absolutely electrifying for the both of them, and though Alyona continued to send her own mana your way. You felt that the elder gave you just a bit more, Vasillisa herself seemed so much more skilled than the younger dragon next to you.

Much of the rest of the night was similar, the stream of mana was continued to be shared between the three individuals. Hours soon passed.

[okay]You have gained a new title『Greatly-Appreciated』
You have gained +1 SP.
You have gained a new title『Contract Holder』
You have gained +4 HP.
You have gained +4 MP.
You have gained +1 KP.
You have gained +1 SP.
You have gained +1 skills.
You have gained a new title『Dragonknight』
You have gained +4 HP.[/okay]

Day 10 (Jean), Day 12 (Rosalie) - Time: Morning

When morning came around, the crystals in the room seemed to mimic what the outside light levels were like. As the crystals darkened the night before, so too did the night sky. When finally the first of the morning rays was rising, the crystals embedded into the walls and ceilings also brightened up. Beside you were to figures, both spent, with just a bit of sweat from the night's activities. They kept up their end of the contract for as long as they could, and already, you could feel a sort of connection with both the elder and Alyona.

Alyona was still asleep, though the elder stirred.

"Mmm... I did not expect..." She paused for a moment as she looked away, though she did look straight at you a moment later. She kept her face impassive, though you noted a glint of a smile in her eyes.

[info]State any actions/plans for the day, feel free to have the initiative on moving scenes over too.[/info]

pringerbeam

Jean looked to Vasilissa, an arm absentmindedly cradling the sleeping Alyona.  "That was...  something."  He said as he looked into the ancient dragon's eyes.  "I didn't think it would be so intense."  The elder dragon was attractive, something that he had noticed the first time he had seen her, but now she seemed radiant with an alluring beauty that he could barely avert his gaze from.  He wished he could spend another, no... every night with her to experience the same bliss he felt again and again.  He looked away, sheepish with embarrassment from his lust, and his gaze fell to the sleeping Alyona that was nuzzled up against his chest.  His mind was paralyzed with fear for a moment at what emotions he thought might come to him for the child but instead he felt something else.  He felt a deep desire to stay with her yes, but instead of the lust he felt for Vasilissa, he felt a desire to protect the fragile little girl he had just enlisted in his war and to see her safe from harm.  Overnight the two dragons had become precious to him in their own ways.  He looked to the elder dragon, content to just watch her and hold onto Alyona as the night's activities memories slowly moved further and further into the past. 

He wasn't sure how long he stayed there but eventually his mind returned to the monumental tasks at hand and what needed to be done.  "Vasilissa, I was serious last night.  I don't think you should go through with lowering the age of the dragons any further.  Alyona...  I think I can keep her safe.  She will be by my side with my other companions and I think it will be good for Anja to have someone closer to her maturity around...  but I'm a hero graced with power far beyond what the knights have and I don't think the dragon knights can offer the same environment.  They are all normal soldiers as far as I understand it.  Sure, thanks to their pacts they are stronger and more powerful than a mundane human but I don't think they have what it takes to protect their dragons either from the demons or even just from their own mortality."  He patted a hand on Alyona's head as he looked up to the canopy of the bed.  "You said your numbers are dwindling...  If you keep on sending ever younger and younger girls to the war the likelihood they or their partner die before they have the chance to reproduce will only go up.  Nevermind the fact that we are sending increasingly younger children to fight on the frontlines of a war that has no obvious end.  This has to end here with Alyona." 

Throndir

Alyona continued to sleep, exhausting herself through the night, she stirred slightly, though only ended up mumbling and then nuzzling her face into your chest. As for Vasillisa, she played with your hair and seemed to be deep in thought.

"We've had heroes in the past... A new one would be summoned once every decade or two, usually from the kingdom of Felothia... This is the first time since this war had begun when there are numerous heroes in the world. You from the Wind Priests, Rosalie from here at Mt. Velothia. There's been reports that many of the other countries now too have their own hero, rather than relying on those kingdom of Felothia sends around. At the same time, this is also perhaps our last chance. It wouldn't be for another few hundred years until the summoning circles and runes that were used would be ready again."

"Very well... Alyona would be the last of the dragons her age to go through a contract. Though, promise that this war would end, Jean. It's not so far a thing to say that this next generation of dragons may potentially be the last generation of the dragons of Velothia."

pringerbeam

"I promise..."  Said Jean as he reached out to caress Vasilissa's cheek.  "No, I vow here and now that for Alyona, for all the other dragons, and for you I will end this war even if I have to climb a mountain of skulls of my own making to do so."  He moved in for a final tender kiss with Vasilissa before looking into her beautiful eyes, brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face.  "I...  Have to go.  I wish I could spend more time here...  with you...  but I need to get Karn back to Drugan so we can open up a route to and from the camp." 

He looked down to the sleeping Alyona and gently tasseled her head to wake her.  "Oh yeah."  He said as he tried to rouse Alyona.  "You seem to keep abreast of the world's events...
What do you know about the Idoran Magic Academy?"

Throndir

Alyona opened a lazy eye towards you, but then decided to clutch herself to you again and nuzzle her face further into you. She was awake, but seemed to simply choose to continue sleeping and cuddling.

"The Idorian Magic Academy... That was the capital of the Idorian Magic Kingdom, summoned into our world of Velothia about 5 or 6 decades ago now. Their country provided many new types of magicks for the rest of the countries of this world, along with magica technology, and items, primarily now used by the kingdom of Felothia. A decade ago however... Their capital fell. As I heard, it was due to their stubbornness and pride that they eventually fell. The survivors have settled in a small section in the southern sections of the Baolong Dynasty, but many of their mages now travel the world as adventurers, or teachers to help other mages. They are a scattered people, much like many other survivors of this war. One of their leaders did survive however, one they call the Fire Saint, who still attempts to be the leader of their people in that settlement."

pringerbeam

"I see...  Is that far?  I've never actually had a chance to look at a map of this world." He said as he began to make his moves to leave the bed.  Getting out, he stretched his arms over his head before shaking Alyona's shoulder.  "Come on Alyona, it's time to wake up.  We have to get traveling."  He continued to shake her shoulder a little harder as he continued to speak to Vasilissa.  "I'd also like to talk to you about constructing some more permanent defenses.  I'm not sure how much I can help with the time I'm going to have to spend in Drugan trying to link you up with your neighbors.  Maybe your hero can help?  It would take a lot of resources but maybe some strategically placed walls across some of the valleys to the north to stymie a demonic advance.  Hopefully once we have a secure route from Drugan to here the dwarves could contribute."

Throndir

Alyona opened a lazy eye towards you, but then decided to clutch herself to you again and nuzzle her face further into you. She was awake, but seemed to simply choose to continue sleeping and cuddling.

"The southern end of the Baolong Dynasty... It's not too far... Perhaps 9 days by horse on land. Two weeks by foot. And... two days by dragon." Alyona seemed to mumble and slightly grumble, but eventually she blinked an eye open. For a brief moment her eyes widened as she remembered the events just the night before, and instead she chose to bury her face into you all over again.

Seeing that, Vasillisa herself began to sit up in bed. She fluffed up her hair a bit, ensuring it was neat enough, though the waves of her hair didn't seem really disturbed at all from sleeping.

"If you have ideas... You can share them with me. Captain Charles and hero Rosalie are doing their own preparations, but if there's anything you'd like me to handle as well as the elder of the Velothian dragons, I'd be willing to listen. I'm surprised the dwarves are finally surfacing again... It only leads us more credence that this time the demons will be defeated."

pringerbeam

"I was thinking of a wall or maybe sections of wall through valleys and choke points of the mountains to the north.  If that's too much, then maybe at least the construction of a more permanent settlement at the base of the mountain, some kind of fortress that could serve  as a focal point for military operations."  Explained Jean as he finally flung the covers away from the three of them and looked down at Alyona.  "You know Alyona, you're going to need to get used to waking up earlier.  We have hero stuff to do."  He said as he picked her up to looked her in the face.  He got out of the bed and set Alyona down on its edge.  "For now, though I think we need to figure out how we're going to deal with the demons that are so close to the north and rally some allies...  Oh, do you have a way of contacting the mages?  I might be able to convince them to help us up here."

Throndir

"The Idorian mages? The only way is for one of us to fly there. Apart from that... The Guilds of our world have their own communication that is more instantaneous... Though they typically don't let the governing body use them. Lastly, there is an Idorian mage with the knight trainees, training their basic magical abilities."

pringerbeam

"Hmm...  Then maybe I'll talk to your mage before I go.  She might have some way of talking to the other mages."  Said Jean as he got up.  "Come on Alyona, it's time to go."  He said as he began to make his way for the door out of the bedroom.  "Vasilissa...  Take care."  He said with a slight blush.

[info]Jean will make his way to the camp to try and gather up his other companions before visiting the Idoran mage.[/info]