Character Template

Started by Throndir, November 13, 2012, 09:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

Summary

For those unfamiliar with D&D, the only information I really need is the name, race, class, ability scores, skills, traits, feats, equipment and items. Ability scores more so than the skills, traits, and feats.

Ability Scores

To generate ability scores, set these to any of your attributes: 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8. You're free to lower and raise attributes, but unless there's specific roleplaying reasons, please only lower attributes to 6 at the lowest. Max is 18 (before applying racial bonuses).

For race and class, I will accept anything. Just mention it and I will find or make the closest D&D match. Preferably choose the base/alternate/hybrid classes for Pathfinder. Find these at their site: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes

You are able to gestalt the first 3 levels of your character.

For HitDie, take average rounded up. Eg if you're  a d8 class, assume the base roll was 5 for each level.

Skills

For Skills, Traits, and Feats, if you do not understand this part just write out a description of your characters skills and quirks. What he's good at, etc.

I also need equipment and items. Please be sure to write what weapons your character uses, what kind of armor, and any and all items on his or her person. Including backpacks, pouches, sleeping bags, etc.

Character Template

For the character sheet template, please get in touch with any of the DMs:

Throndir, Linwelin, Lance, Mysticsage.

Thanks!