QuoteStory Developers: Emperor Wilbers, Hasabushi, Lightspeed15
Musicians: LightSpeed15, Hasabushi, The Sarcastic Champion
Graphics Designers: Lightspeed15, Hasabushi
Pixel Artists: Lightspeed15, Hasabushi
Programmers: mrlemke
Video: Hasabushi
Voice Overs: Hasabushi
Project Leader: Hasabushi
and other things which anyone can propose.

lightspeed15

Sign me up as a musician, graphic designer and pixel artist (I've started teaching myself how. I made a monkey this morning! :D)

Emperor Wilbers

I am very fond of monkeys..... Alright you're in!

mrlemke

You should change scripters to programmers. There is a difference. :p

Hasabushi

lol

Put me in for graphic designer, Video, voice overs, story development and music.  And I'll do project leader if no one wants it. (Pulls out whip)

I want to see da monkey :D

Hasabushi

Oh yeah pixel artis as well, I consider that graphics design, but yeah there ya go :D

mrlemke

I would vote Hasabushi for project lead, IIRC he has experience in working with groups of people (and even leading those groups).

Hasabushi

Yeppers, designed a few games, applications and layouts as a project leader. None of them really went anywhere as we couldn't find a good market for the company :(

lightspeed15

Whoa guys. Chill. We got a legend in our ranks right now!

I vote Hasabushi as well, you seem like someone who can take charge of a situation. From all the online chats we've had at least...

Emperor Wilbers

I vote for HASABUSHI, especially because He's contributing in every department except for Programming.  :beer:

lightspeed15

Oh! You can sign me up for story as well! I always like helping out in a good story! But that's probably it...

How exactly are we going to do the voice-overs?

Hasabushi

Well doing the actual voice overs is quite simple, the rest is up to the engine we will be using. Don't want to Hijack this topic so... I can do programming as well just didn't want to take on to much lol.

emperor666

I have a lot of ideas what is that good for lol

Emperor Wilbers

There good for the WORLD! Post them in a new topic if you like.

Kazamatta

Quote from: Hasabushi on July 27, 2012, 09:30:53 AM
lol

Put me in for graphic designer, Video, voice overs, story development and music.  And I'll do project leader if no one wants it. (Pulls out whip)

I want to see da monkey :D

Now crac the whip lmao ill grab it and crack back.

You should make a spot for mapping, a graphic designer can make the tiles and sprites ect but the mapper is the one who puts it all together to make the scenes(maps) i cant make tiles  but i can put together maps givin the tile resources.