Pok?mon Wishlist: Minun

Started by Throndir, December 30, 2014, 12:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteIncluding this quoted text as instructions since I prefer not to be both GM and player for a 1 on 1 RP...

Roll 1d3 for number of Wild Minun. Or GM specifically chooses.
Generate the wild Pok?mon randomly, decide on which things you want to filter by, though use 'Specific Pok?mon'. Here's a link the to Pok?mon Generator.

Linwelin

From out of the brush crept two small, yellow, mouse-like pokemon with blue tinges on their arms, ears and tails. From what your pokedex told you, these were Minun, a type of electric mouse, and seemingly the "cheering pokemon". Both looked toward you inquisitively, not expecting anyone to have been around. Both seemed in good health.

Two Minun
Minun 1: Lv3; Good health
Minun 2: Lv2: Good health
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

O-oh! Those are so cute! She thought as she fiddled with Kippy's Pok? Ball. A moment later she threw it.

"Come out Kippy! Use Ember!"

[spoiler]Action
Shift action: Send out Kippy
Shift action: Move 5 squares away.

Command
Kippy to get into range and use Ember.
Accuracy Roll:
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 18, total 18[/blockquote]
If hit:
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+18 : 6, 4 + 18, total 28[/blockquote]

Nena's relevant stats:
HP: 42
SPD: 14
DEF: 7
SDEF:8
SPD Evasion: 2 (using for both physical and special attacks)

Kippy
HP: 45
SPD: 12
DEF: 4
SDEF: 5
SPD Evasion: 2
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Kippy's ember hits one of the Minun squarely, leaving it burned and quite weakened. This surprise attack, of course, has incurred it it and it's friend's ire, and they quickly move to counterattack. Both Minun run up and grasp Kippy while unleashing a dose of electricity from their bodies. The one that had already been attacked seemed to take more damage from its own movement. The dual shock does a substantial amount of damage to the Vulpix. Immediately after the exchange, both parties back away and size each other up for the next round. The Minun that was hit by the ember seems extremely fatigued, though Kippy is certainly not in the best shape either.

[spoiler]Wild Pokemon Status
Minun 1: Lv3; Poor health, burned
Minun 2: Lv2: Good health

Action
Both Minun attack with Nuzzle, dealing a total of 28 damage.

Nena's relevant stats:

Kippy
HP: 17/45
SPD Evasion: 2[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

Nena Ains

"Kippy hold on!" She had moved farther back in case the Minun decided to attack her, but she now saw her mistake. She wouldn't get to Kippy in time.

I have one shot at this... She thought, pulling out an empty Pok? Ball, she threw it towards the injured one hoping to capture at least one of them.

[spoiler]Action
Shift: Move up to be in range for a throw.
Standard: Throw Pok? Ball to attempt capture.
Rolled 1d100 : 44, total 44

Command
Standard: Use Ember on Good Health Minun.
Accuracy Roll:
Rolled 1d20 : 8, total 8
If hit:
Rolled 2d6+18 : 2, 2 + 18, total 22

Shift: Start moving closer to Nena.
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

After settling your panic over the sudden burst from the Minun duo, you throw your pokeball at the injured one. Its current awareness and energy, it doesn't even have a chance to dodge, and is swiftly brought within its confines. While that pokeball wobbles, Kippy shoots another bout of embers toward the other Minun to keep it at bay, scoring another solid hit. Looking back to the pokeball you notice the twitches getting smaller and smaller....then it stops. Minun successfully captured!

Back to the injured Minun, you see it rearing up for another assault, leaping toward Kippy. It grasps onto the vulpix and lets out another shock. You could tell after they separated that Kippy was on its last legs, though the Minun was certainly injured as well.

Minun 1: Lv3; CAPTURED
Minun 2: Lv2: Mediocre health

Action
Minun 1 is captured! [Do you wish to nickname your new Minun?]
Minun 2 attacks with Nuzzle, dealing a total of 10 damage.

Nena's relevant stats:

Kippy
HP: 7/45
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Nena Ains

As the Pok? Ball's twitching starts to slow, and finally standing still. Nena couldn't help but cheer.

"Yes!" She said excitedly. But her moment of triumph was cut short when she realized they were still in the thick of battle. "Okay, you're up next!"

She didn't realize how exhilarating catching new Pok?mon could be. This was her first own capture after all. Her very first capture. She couldn't help but smile as pulled out another Pok? Ball, and let it fly towards the next Minun.

[spoiler]Saving Command action until I see the result of the capture.
Action
Standard: Throw Pok? Ball to attempt capture.
Accuracy check
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20 : 10, total 10[/blockquote]
If hit
[blockquote]Rolled 1d100 : 6, total 6[/blockquote]

[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Though the throw seemed a bit shaky at first, your ball struck true, and the second Minun was drawn within. As the Minun's energy wasn't as low as he first, you weren't as confident in this catch, but oddly enough, the ball hardly wobbled at all. After around 10 seconds of occasionally resistance, the ball lay motionless, the second Minun caught soundly.

At this sight, Kippy collapsed in exhaustion, having suffered multiple electric shocks to its sides, leaving slight electrical burns along the ribs. But other than that, the vulpix seemed stable. The battle was over, and you had come out victorious. AND with two new pokemon.

Minun 1: Lv3; CAPTURED
Minun 2: Lv2: CAPTURED

Action
Minun 1 is captured! [Do you wish to nickname your new Minun?]
Minun 2 is captured! [Ok, how about THIS one?]

Nena's relevant stats:

Kippy
HP: 7/45

[spoiler]I'll go ahead and add both of these to your sheet. Though we'll have to read up on the injury rules later haha. Pretty sure combat should last longer than that :P

Feel free to do a wrap-up post.[/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Nena Ains

When the last Pok? Ball stopped moving, signaling the capture of her second Pok?mon, Nena ran up to her Vulpix, Kippy. She saw that she wasn't heavily injured, though she carefully looked at the electrical burns on Kippy's side. When her hand moved there, Kippy would flinch from the pain, but Nena was gentle; she was always gentle when it came to treatment. She spoke softly as she pulled out her first aid kit.

"Now, now Kippy. It'll be alright. We'll bandage you right up." She said as she petted her companion softly and began treating the injuries. It didn't take her long, treating electrical burns had been part of her training as a nurse in the academy, so she knew exactly what to do and how to apply the treatment. The wounds won't fully heal until some natural rest of course, but at least now there would be no chance for infections or any further weakening and injuries.

Kippy sounded happy as she then moved to one of the Pok? Balls and started to examine it. Nena giggled as she made her way to Kippy, picking up both of the Pok? Balls.

"I'll get to it Kippy. Want to meet your first new friends?" She asked. Kippy twirled around, lowered her head, then came back at a relaxed position. With that Nena released the two Minun. Both had been injured. The one with the burns looked far worse however. But just like with Vulpix, Nena began work on the other two, bandaging them and treating the wounds with salves when necessary. When she was satisfied, she gave them both a name, one Smalls and the other Minnie. She recalled the two Minun then, and opened her bag and placed it on the ground.

"Come on Kippy, travel with me for a bit?" Nena smiled, and soon enough the Vulpix obeyed as Kippy jumped into the bag, and shuffled around making herself comfortable. That done, Nena picked the backpack up, and strapping it on, went back on the road.

Her smile was wide, and her steps were light. She couldn't wait to show her sister her first captured Pok?mon.

Throndir

QuoteResolved exp. Modifier of 1.