STR: 9      -1
DEX: 15   +2
CON: 6  -1    (8 because Dwarf)
INT: 16    +3
WIS: 15    +3     (17 because dwarf)
CHA: 14    +1   (12 because Dwarf)

Initiative: 6

Skill Points: 5 (2+ Int mod of 3)

Skill Classes:  Appraise (Int), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Heal (Wis), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (planes) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Linguistics (Int), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), and Spellcraft (Int). Stealth (from Slippery)

Skills:
Acrobatics: -2 
Appraise: +7 Ranks: +1
Bluff: +1
Climb: -5 
Craft (Weapons): +9 Ranks: 1 (+2 from Orphaned)
Diplomacy: +1
Disable Device:N/A
Disguise: +1
Escape Artist: -2
Fly: -2
Handle Animal: N/A
Heal: +7 Ranks: 1
Intimidate: +1 
Knowledge Arcana: +3 Ranks: 0
Knowledge Dungeoneering: N/A
Knowledge Engineering: N/A
Knowledge Geography: N/A
Knowledge History: +3 Ranks: 0
Knowledge Local: N/A
Knowledge Nature: N/A
Knowledge Nobility: +3 Ranks: 0
Knowledge Planar: +3 Ranks: 0
Knowledge Religion: +7 Ranks: 1
Linguistics: +3
Perception: +3
Perform: +1
Profession: +7
Ride: -2
Sense Motive: +3
Sleight of Hand: N/A
Spellcraft: +3
Stealth: -1 (+1 from Slippery)
Survival: +3
Swim: -5 
Use Magical Device: N/A

BAB: 0                    Will: 5                    Reflex: 2                      Fortitude: 1

Special: Aura, channel energy 1d6, domains, orisons, spontaneous casting

Racial Traits: Defensive Training Hardy Stability
Feat and Skill Racial Traits: Greed Stone Cunning
Senses Racial Trait: Dark Vision
Offensive Racial Traits: Hatred Weapon Familiarity

Feats: Improved Initiative
Traits: Slippery Armor Expert Love Lost (Orphaned)

Spells Per Day:  (+1 Level 1,2,and 3 due to wisdom)
Level 0: 3         Level 1: 3    Level 2:      Level 3:       Level 4:      Level 5:    Level 6:       Level 7:      Level 8:     Level 9:  

Saving DC: Level 0: 14  Level 1: 15    Level 2: 16   Level 3: 17   Level 4: 18   Level 5: 19   Level 6: 20   Level 7: 21   Level 8: 22      Level 9: 23

Spells Known:
Level 0: Detect Magic, Read Magic, and Stabilize
Level 1: From Domains- (Magic Stone and Sanctuary)  Sun Metal

Weapons and Armor: Wearing traveler's Outfit       Cold Weather Outfit
Scale Mail- Cost 50g +5 AC +3 Max Dex Bonus  -4 Armor Check Penalty Speed 20ft 30 pounds
Lght Steel Shield- Cost 9g +1 AC -1 Armor Check Penalty 6 pounds
Dwarven MaulAxe- Cost 25g  Damage 1d6 x3 Critical 10 ft Reach Blunt or Slashing 5 Pounds
Light Crossbow- Cost 35 Damage 1d8 Critical 19-20 x2 Range 80ft  4 Pounds

Misc Items in Inventory:
Bedroll- 1 silver
Small Tent- 10g
Fishing Tackle- 20 Gold (It grants a +1 circumstance bonus on Survival checks when gathering food around bodies of water that contain fish.)
Compass- 20g (grants you a +2 circumstance bonus on Survival checks made to avoid becoming lost. You can also use it to grant the same bonus on Knowledge (dungeoneering) checks made to navigate underground.)
50 Hemp Rope- 1 gold
Hooded Waterproof Lantern- 12g (A hooded lantern sheds normal light in a 30-foot radius and increases the light level by one step for an additional 30 feet beyond that area (darkness becomes dim light and dim light becomes normal light). A hooded lantern does not increase the light level in normal light or bright light.)
Dwarven Stout Ale- 1 Silver 2 Copper 1.5 pounds
3 Dwarven Trail Rations- 6g (if you are a dwarf who subsists on nothing but these rations for at least 1 week, you can hustle or make a forced march for an additional hour without ill effects, but cannot do both in the same day. This benefit lasts until you eat a meal other than the rations or go for a full day without eating a day's worth.)
Common Manacles- 15g (Manacles can bind a Medium creature. A manacled creature can use the Escape Artist skill to slip free (DC 30, or DC 35 for masterwork manacles). Breaking the manacles requires a Strength check (DC 26, or DC 28 for masterwork manacles). Manacles have hardness 10 and 10 hit points.)
Simple Lock and Key- 20g (The DC to open a lock with the Disable Device skill depends on the lock's quality: simple (DC 20))
Iron Holy Symbol- 5g
Famous last words- DONT WORRY GUYS I GOT THIS!

GG - Henon     

InhumanRonin

[spoiler][info]Stat Rolls Going to roll one deadlock and 2 4d6 subtract lowest[/info]

Stat Block One- Dead Lock
This dice roll has been tampered with!
Rolled 5d6 : 2, 1, 2, 5, 2, total 12
Rolled 5d6 : 5, 3, 2, 4, 5, total 19
Rolled 5d6 : 1, 1, 1, 4, 1, total 8
Rolled 5d6 : 3, 6, 6, 4, 3, total 22
Rolled 5d6 : 2, 3, 1, 6, 6, total 18
Rolled 5d6 : 3, 6, 6, 1, 2, total 18

Stat Block 2- 4d6 sub lowest
Rolled 4d6 : 5, 4, 6, 1, total 16
Rolled 4d6 : 3, 1, 5, 1, total 10
Rolled 4d6 : 1, 6, 1, 6, total 14
Rolled 4d6 : 2, 4, 4, 3, total 13
Rolled 4d6 : 2, 1, 2, 2, total 7
Rolled 4d6 : 6, 6, 2, 3, total 17

Stat Block 3- 4d6 sub lowest
Rolled 4d6 : 1, 3, 2, 6, total 12
Rolled 4d6 : 4, 3, 4, 1, total 12
Rolled 4d6 : 1, 1, 2, 2, total 6
Rolled 4d6 : 1, 2, 3, 1, total 7
Rolled 4d6 : 6, 3, 2, 4, total 15
Rolled 4d6 : 4, 1, 3, 4, total 12

GG - Henon     

InhumanRonin

Reserved For Beldan's Back Story (WiP)- [spoiler]Here is the not very well written and very bare bones backstory[/spoiler]

A few months ago in the I became the owner of my families Smithing workshop not by choice as circumstance would have it though as recently tragedy stuck me when I found out my father had been struck down brutally in an alley while on the way back from running errands. The guard had contacted me early in the morning soon after his body was found to identify it . Looking over the body I noticed something looked out of place on the Fathers hand and upon further inspection I noticed Father's wedding ring had been taken by whomever murdered him.

A few months have now passed since Father's demise at the hands of some unknown assailant. I used to work in the temple of Torag where I was an apprentice of the clergy where I began to harness the abilities of the forge and of Torag's holy energy. My duties eventually lead me to become a cleric capable of both taking advantage of the forge and the magical holy energies. I tell you this because of this one faithful day while I was out looking to get some more supplies for the shop I came across something I couldn't believe .

I had walked into a shop that carried jewelry and minerals of all sorts looking for some small gems to put into a customers show piece. It was about that time I noticed mixed in with some of the rings was Father's wedding ring. Stunned I frantically asked the shopkeeper where he got this ring from. The name I had got from him was Gaedren Lamm one of the scums of the slums here in Korvosa. A few days had past since finding out that Lamm was involved in Fathers death I fought with the decision of going after the man but decided for the betterment of the city it was time Lamm was brought to justice.

GG - Henon