Started by Erynn, December 23, 2014, 08:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erynn

Modify sheet here.

[spoiler=Original Sheet]
Name Sienna Miller
Gender Female
Age 14
Personality free spirited, kind, compassionate, mischievious, outgoing, insecure, defiant, conflict-averse, competitive
Character Picture[spoiler][/spoiler]
Starter Pok?mon NamePidgey

Attributes
Each attribute should be Terrible, Poor, Average, Fair, Good, or Great, be fairly even, don't just put everything to 'Great' or fill out the description of the character in terms of the three attributes.
Overall Physicall Fitness:Good
Mental Capacity:Average
Force of Personality:Great
Description of Character in terms of Attributes:Possessed of a strong will, and fitness nearly its equal

Combat Stats
Order these six stats from highest to lowest or fill out the description of the character in terms of combat ability. (The trainer's, not the Pokemon.)
HP 16
Attack 5
Defense 7
Special Attack 5
Special Defense 7
Speed 9
Description of Character in terms of Combat Stats: Quick and resillient.

Background
Choose which background title below fits best or make up your own (generally a descriptive set of adjectives and noun to describe your character) or write out a background.
My Parents Hate Pokemon; I Love Them!
Athletics, Survival, Charm
-Tech Education, Occult Education, Focus
Edges
Choose three 'edges' from below. Only skill edges can be taken multiple times; they simply make that skill better/more trained. Think of edges, like "I have an edge over you with how sneaky I am! (Skill Edge: Stealth)"
Skill Edge: General Education
Skill Edge: Perception
Other Edge: Traveler

Features
Choose three 'features' from below. Features oftentime relate with the classes. Eg, you must take a particular base 'class feature' in order to 'unlock' a whole new set of 'features'. There are alot of unlockable Class Features, so for brevity's sake, I'll simple list the top level Class Feature. If a player chooses those I'll simply give him or her the Class Features that are unlocked from their choices. Choose something that fits your character or sounds cool.
Pok?mon Training and Order Feature: Agility Training
Other Feature: Let Me Help You With That
Class Feature: Hobbyist (Apricorn Balls, Green Thumb)

Starting Pok?mon
Because saving the best for last is what helps go through the stuff above. Talk to me if you want a Pok?mon not on this list. I will need to check its stats and see if it might be a good fit for a starter. I will also require you to have some sort of story/background for how your character received that Pok?mon as a starter.
Pidgey

Pok?mon Wishlist
List down as many Pok?mon that you prefer to encounter and capture more than others. Please use common sense, eg, don't just list legendaries when you'll be a level 1 trainer.
-Anything that doesn't look overly goofy/silly. The further on you get in the pokemon generations, the sillier things tend to get.... Just, please. No Delibird. Otherwise it'll end up as Deli.  ]: )
Bonus Feature
(Choose one. If you have a suggestion, just let me know. Or if you think something is unbalanced let me know as soon as you can.
Extra 4 Stat Points.
Hobbies
Archery, Hiking, Karaoke, Gardening
Inventory
Sleeping Bag, Tent (1 person), flashlight, water filter, first aid kit, poke ball toolbox, old rod, 400 Cash
[/spoiler]
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.