[Arc 1: Class 2-C] A New Day Dawns

Started by Mysticsage, December 05, 2013, 05:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Roman gave a semi-forced smile, recognizing that he'd been seen through. No use trying to argue now, this isn't a deal, it's an ultimatum. We'll be in trouble OFFICIALLY if we refuse. Roman was a little disappointed by his friends' response, with Ardelia removing herself from direct association, and Brian's over-the-top reaction. She just needed to act like she'd been searching with him, and he like he had a stomach ache. Perhaps I needed to explain aloud...and why does Brian always end up shirtless lately...it's creeping me out. Well, what's done is done, and the sooner we get out of here, the sooner I can experiment- no, research using the data I recovered.

"Certainly we'll help! It's a deal. What needs to be done?" Roman announced genuinely, happy they were at least given an out from this situation. he didn't wish to jump from a window, after all.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

"Ah damn, at least I tried." Brian said almost nonchalantly.  He laid back on the bed however, listening to the conversation between Roman and the nurse. With the shirt off he felt a lot more relaxed, and he found the bed much more welcoming as he simply continued to rest on it.

The nurse was forcing them to do some sort of task, but Brian didn't mind. In fact, with how comfortable the bed was and how free he felt without the shirt, he felt as if he would say yes to anything.

Oath

Ardelia was glad that she wouldn't be getting in trouble. Putting up posters wasn't too bad. She was still pretty tired though. She looked up at Nurse Hawthorne, clearly exhausted. "Nurse Hawthorne, I'll gladly help you with the posters, but would it  be alright if I took a nap for now?" Ardelia smiled weakly, hoping for a favorable reply.

Mysticsage

"I have enlisted the Health and Wellness club with some new protocols that the school wants me to put into place as such I need to start hanging flyers for the sake of the students. Some of the coaches and teachers have been complaining about students fainting in classes and the like so I thought why not try and get out ahead of the issue." She smiled, "Its my job to protect the body and minds of the students after all." She moved past Roman and the others to her desk in the back room then back again with a flyer with a well done but somewhat basic picture of a smiling sun and a red cross logo.

"The club worked hard making this up in hopes that if someone isn't feeling well then they'll come here for a break and a check up. So now we have to put them up along all the major halls. Its better to do those sorts of things after all the classes are done." Responding to Ardelia's request she smiled, "Absolutely fine stay here until you have your next class"

With that she shooed anyone without actual reason to be there out of her office.

[info]You now can take one free action that you like till after school if you have anything you want to do just say it. [/info]

Oath

"Thank you Nurse Hawthorne!" Ardelia smiled as the others were shooed from the office. She could finally get the rest she wanted. Her head hit the pillow and she slept the allotted time before going back to class. As she left the office, she bowed to the nurse and shut the door behind her. It felt off, and awkward, but she couldn't place a finger on why. At the next break, she wandered into the library to look for a new book to read, since after school she had promised to help with hanging the posters, she had to alter her plans a bit.

[Info] Ardelia would like to use her free action in the library assuming the nap doesn't count as it, otherwise ignore the library?[/info]

Linwelin

"Certainly, Nurse Hawthorne, we'll get right to it." Roman said grabbing his share of the flyers, a bunch of pins for the bulletin boards, and some tape for the walls; he headed out the door soon after, with or without the nurse's insistence. He sighed internally. I made it out! Now to wait until the day ends, finish hanging these posters as soon as possible, then take a look at those files!

Truthfully, he wanted to just dump the files and head straight home despite the school day, but that'd only raise suspicion. And he would rather not have the eyes of others on him until he could carefully study the charts and observe some of the students that were "changing". So he was going to act as normally as he could. Which included actually having his lunch. Roman's stomach was getting close to growling after all that tension. I'm betting Wallace already ate...maybe I'll swing into the club and chat with anyone there while I eat!

As he hung the first poster, he decided to finally take a look at the information he was told to hang on the school walls, studying the poster carefully.

[info]Roman reads the poster, then goes and eats lunch in the Research Club.[/info]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Throndir

[info]Brian is totally relaxed and fine in the comfortable bed, and would just stay there for as long as the nurse lets him. Failing that, he'll just go through the drone of the rest of the school.[/info]
"The bed's just too nice..." Brian yawned as he proceeded to try to fall asleep.

Mysticsage

Ardelia

You make it to the library and the small space was mostly empty when you were able to make your way to the library when you find some spare time in between classes, unless you spend your lunch in the library. In which case its dead empty except for a small few looking for solitude and Pamela who can normally be found behind the desk whenever there are not classes. Her usual air headed kindness means that most everyone leaves her to her own devices. She currently is sitting at the desk spinning in circles like a tornado while reading a book.  She seemed unaffected by the somewhat rapid spinning while she flipped through the pages of whatever novel she had. Her long hair trailing behind her. As you continue to catch her antics out of the corner of your eye you notice her hair color had it always been so white?

Regardless if you were looking for any type of book in particular she would be the one to ask. She spent even more time in the library then you or James.

Roman

At lunch you sit down with Will and the others they wave. William looks as disheveled and gaunt as always without Misha and Quentin around to make sure he occasionally ate and slept he would simply drop dead. He is currently looking over some hand scrawled notes rubbing his hands through his main. He seemed to be letting his hair grow out the last couple of weeks and on top of it being a knotted mes now has to keep it in a hair tie to keep it out of his face. Otherwise Misha looks as sharp and organized as ever as she and quentin are attempting to get food infront of your defacto leader.

"So how's it going roman?" asks Q as he finally gets a tray of food on top of the paper. He's young and at times reserved but once you get to know him his quick wit is what wins people over if given the chance.

Serena
You are in the library looking for books on music and better health and beauty after a work out. When you see the girl from the Museum and that incident with the football player. What was her name Ardel- something. She seems to be retailed to the crazy things that have been happening to you these last few weeks and she might know whats going on.

Brian
After resting for a little while you go through the day like normal a drone at the back of the classroom. Though no matter how hard you try girls continue to look your way and the teachers pull you in for questions. Sure your still that bad boy outsider but something about that inapproachable wall has fallen away. You have art class next to Richard from the Happiness club and his happy go lucky chatter keeps you more occupied. He seems to be completely blind to your aura and simply talks. If you want to ignore him you are really going to need to work at blocking him out.

Oath

[spoiler=Click for Music!]
http://youtube.com/v/s8FMgxjl9oM&autoplay=1
[/spoiler]

Ardelia kept stealing curious glances a Pamela. Her hair struck her as odd, but not nearly as odd as the fact that she was able to read while spinning fast enough to make the average person lose their lunch. It is rude to interrupt someone who is reading, but her curiosity was getting the better of her. She also had one of her fliers that she had to hang around the school anyways, so maybe she could also just show that to Pamela as well.

Sheepishly, Ardelia approached the desk, as Pamela was still spinning round and round. "P-Pamela? May I ask how you're able to read like that? It looks like it would be impossible." She reached into her bag after speaking, and pulled out one of the flyers that she would be tasked with hanging up after school, and faced it towards Pamela, stretching her arms. "Oh, yeah! Nurse Hawthorne asked me to help her post these around school, but I figured I could show you now. We're having a school wide health exam, it seems like its something new they're starting this year, it seems like a good idea! Do you mind if I leave this one in the library? I know I'm in the club too, but you spend even more time here than me, so I don't want to bother you." She really liked Pamela, so she hoped she wasn't being a bother.

Linwelin

Though he was addressed, Roman can't help continuing to look at Will's hair, and it took him a couple seconds to respond. How did it get that long so quickly?

"I'm well, thank you. I have a question for you all, though, as researchers. Have you noticed people around here changing? I don't mean routine aging or anything, but extraordinary changes." Roman was playing it safe before telling what he just did during lunch. If no one else is noticing it, then it's best kept secret. But if it's noticeable to all, then these three could be extremely helpful in his research. While waiting for an answer, he takes out the lunch he'd prepared for himself, pulling out a turkey and cheese sandwich and biting into it.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

Talk about one damn talkative kid... Brian thought to himself as Richard kept talking to him endlessly. What was the kid even talking about? He had started listening earlier, but quickly gave up when he realized Richard wouldn't stop. He had hoped that the other student would get the hint, but nope.

He sighed. People didn't normally bother him, and he wondered why in the world was this kid flapping his mouth like there was no tomorrow.

And what's up with all the girls staring at me all the time! He rolled his eyes. They want to fight or something?

He thought about the cooking club then too - more interested was he in that, then regular school. But to no avail, he couldn't block out the incessant chatter. Finally Brian gave up. Breathing in deeply, he'll at least try to listen to what the guy was saying.

You know, perhaps this other kid isn't so bad, right?

Mysticsage

Ardelia
Pamela takes a moment to come to a stop before smiling broadly and putting her book down, "Hiya Dela!" she says loudly enough to get  shushed by one of the other students reading at one of the few small study tables. She covered her mouth giggling she gave you a wink and a to follow her back into the storage room so that you could talk more freely. As she walked you could tell that her spinning had in fact affected her more then she let on as she was shaky getting there, "Sorry about that its easier to read like that then it is to walk." She smiled once you were both free of the library proper she sat  on a boxes of books. "If you have something specific that you can focus on that moves with you while you are spinning you can block out the spinning but as soon as you stop everything catches up with you." She took a moment to recenter herself before continuing.

"If you want to put something on the cork board next to the registration desk I don't see a problem with it." She took the flyer from you and glanced it over, "Besides, The head of the student council asked if they could use our board for upcoming events, job stuff things like that for the students so this should be the kind of stuff they meant right? They also asked if the library could have an anonymous comments box on how to make the school better. Apparently the facualty has gotten alot of money in recently from some benefactor so they want to try getting everyone involved in making this place better."

Roman
[info]Roll an observation test Obstacle 3 
don't forget to mark the test regardless if you succeed or fail [/info]

The others at the table take a moment to stare quizzically at you before Quincy says, "extraordinary what do mean? If there was anything that out of the ordinary then we would notice not to mention the teachers." The others nodded with his statement they were completely clueless it seemed to what had been changing even with themselves. They continue to eat their lunch in with mild chatter, but wait you realize at that moment that the food they had gotten from the cafeteria were bowls of noodles with chopsticks for lunch. Far from the usual fair that would be served in small town America

Serena
[info]Jump in as you like from the post before[/info]

Sam
[info]give me a climbing test lets say 3 dice for now[/info]
You had managed to climb down out the open window when no one else was looking however, getting down the tree had been hard to do not to mention that you were trying to be stealthy. Once you make it down regarless of how graceful you are in the proccess you have to go throughout the entire rest of the day of classes. The only problem, your art teacher forces you to do a project a drawing of an animal who scares you and inspires an emotional response in a unique setting.
Brian
[info]Make a three dice steel test

to see how annoyed you are as things continue[/info]
Listening to Richard is hard to stomach due to your to your temper but you try your best to pay attention. He's mostly talking about his family life and how some of his friends on the football team has been giving him a little bit of a hastle. Though it doesn't seem like he is letting it bother him. He still manages to make time for various things that his family and friends need from him outside of his club activities. He seems to have his stufff together. As you nod occasionally to what he says he seems to get even more energized as he talks to you about what he would be doing this weekend

You annoyance with your shirt and being drug into things is building, but you do your best to manage it and by the end as the day ends your chest is itching like crazy your back feels like its burning. That mixed with your spent temper you feel like venting and yet you still have to hang posters and get through the rest of the day.

Linwelin

[blockquote]I'm aware this will fail, but here goes nothing! Observation:  2d6 : 6, 1, total 7[/blockquote]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Linwelin

"Ah, no, I'm probably just imagining it. After my brother moved in with me out of the blue, I've been a little paranoid about strange actions." Roman managed to give a half truth reason for his alarm, and instead changed the subject. "So what is it that you're straining yourself with over there, William? You seem to be wracking your brain pretty hard." This gave him a chance to get one more good look at William's changes. Was it just his imagination that his hair had grown faster than normal. Roman didn't know him well enough to know if this length of abnormal for him. And it sounded like no one would notice. There has to be some explanation for these changes and memory faults, like a cultural shift! He was still having difficulty simply believing in this supernatural phenomena.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Oath

Ardelia looked at Pamela, with a puzzled look. "I'll take your word for it, if I tried to spin, I'd probably just end up face down on the floor." Ardelia giggled a bit. Pamela said it was alright to put something on the cork board, which would be quite beneficial. "Alright, Thanks, Pamela." Ardelia smiled, while thinking for a few moments. "Did you do something with your hair?  It feels like its different, but I can't quite put my finger on why..." She wasn't sure if it was wise to ask Pamela about it, but they had relative privacy, and the idea of not asking at all was unsettling. Ardelia nervously waited for a response, with a smile on her face.