[Arc 1: Class 2-C] A New Day Dawns

Started by Mysticsage, December 05, 2013, 05:41:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

Roman was confused while he continued to talk with Wallace. Wallace should not have that strong of grip. Or at least I did not expect it. Perhaps he will do well in boxing! He thought to himself, shrugging off the feeling of eeriness. Instead, he continued his not-yet-realized-is-a-rant talk about magnets, which he had began half way through the conversation. "...And if you plunge it through coil of some sort, magnet will induce electrical current in coil proportional to speed and strength of moving magnet! So these little guys," he presents his held magnets, as well as motioning to Wallace's, "can even bring usable electricity into existence. In fact, naturally occurring magnets are way they are due to constant magnetic flux of earth's similar magnetic field. It sets material's magnetic poles in same orientation as earth's field over time material remained in same spot. Once material moves around as common magnet used by us, however, it loses potency at rate dependent on material...[/b]

These constant tangent rants continue, despite poor Wallace's looks of awe-gone-fear, until Roman's slow reaction recognizes that no one near him had any interest. He coughs into his hand embarrassed and nervous, "Many apologies, I get carried away with that subject. Well, it was pleasure meeting you. Let me know how club activities go! Oh, and you can keep magnets if you wish, I have many."

Roman smiles and waves casually goodbye, then purposefully walks back to his seat, sitting down and continuing his thoughts to himself, as he had learned to do earlier in life so as to not disturb others.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Lance

"Now here's someone I do delight in seeing," Kevin said at length. "What's up, Serah?"

"Is it so important that it's worth losing our ever so precious class time, or what..?" He asked, that innocent expression returning to his face. "After all, you know just how much I delight in doing classwork."

The young man grinned mischievously then, making no pretense to mask his true nature. "Don't tell me that mound of junk has broken down again." He made an exaggerated sigh as he awaited his "friend's" response.
"A wish? Okay, genie, make me a ham sandwich."

Mysticsage

Lance

Serah proceeds to punch you in the arm, "Don't talk about my bike that way! She's just having a tough time that's all."

"Besides that's not the point! I came to tell you I joined the disciplinary committee so i better not catch you doing something I'll have to deal with, or I'll let you see the work I've done on my bike up close." Before she could continue  however the bell signaling the actual beginning of classes rang cutting her off. "Crap right before we could really get talking" she said holding her helmet in a way that shows her exasperation.

Mysticsage

Later that day

The day goes by normally for the most part once homeroom had finished. The usual first day classes with very little out of the ordinary. The largest thing being that people seemed uncomfortable sitting in the lunchroom. Otherwise, only a few blips of strangeness caught your eye but nothing really worth remembering. Before you knew it the day is done and you all go off to your first day of clubs. The teachers are either in the lounge or have gone home so mostly only teachers remain.

As clubs finish up and those who are left leave the school the three of your activities finally end and the three of you leave your own clubs. Led each by your own blue butterfly you all met up in the halls. As you all meet face to face with each other the three insect circle around then float down yet another hall. Pulled by some unknown force the the of you end up back deeper into the school and out on to the field. Negative energy poured from the pitch like waves of the ocean sending waves down all of your spines. None of you have anytime to rest since what you did in club, but as you are swept over by the negative energy none of you feel like you can escape going outside.

[spoiler]outside covered with dirt and mud is a girl that Brian will recognize as The girl who was making a scene before hand in home room Alicia. She is murmuring to herself in a desperate fury fists clenched. ?I can?t believe i ended up in a club with him my life is ruined! I wish I could just make everything disappear!? she whispered just barely enough for you to hear. A dark and foreboding aura was swirling around her like a storm forming a visual manifestation of his rage and pain.
[/spoiler]

Throndir

The girl looked familiar, he remembered back in the previous homeroom class before he was moved to 2-C later that day, that there was some girl making a fuss. He didn't really pay attention, but he thought he remembered it was something about relationship issues. He vaguely recalled the girl literally bombarding the "school star" Serena with a load of drama. Brian didn't like drama; so it was almost natural of him to tune it out.

"It sucks, but it probably ain't the end of the world ya know?" He said, raising his voice so that it could be heard through the strange aura. He didn't know what he was doing, but Brian knew that the swirling storm around the girl probably wasn't normal. As that girl, Alicia, clenched her fists, so did Brian. Gritting his teeth he went forward into the swirling storm that surrounded the girl. 

"What's up?"

Linwelin

What kind of storm is this!? More random occult things? I already was led to this weird flash drive in club, and now some girl is causing some inconceivable spatial disruption?...Well I guess I should help somehow...she can't exactly be left alone. Right in the middle of his thoughts, Roman saw Brian, whom he'd only met on the field trip earlier on, take the initiative. "I better follow for support." He muttered under his breath as he stepped behind his classmate, still in view of the girl.

"Brian is right. And if it is really problem, we'll be happy to help you convince principle to get in other club! I'm sure they can make exception, yes?" Roman backed up Brian's statement. "Tell us about your predicament" He said with a smile. He was glad someone else initiated the conversation, as he really had no idea what to do. He'd much rather have gone home to check the drive, but made sure not to show that intention. Helping those less fortunate than his was his vocation, after all.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]

Mysticsage

The energy flared around her as she turned around to face the three of you, her body tense and long blonde hair whipping wildly around her from a nonexistent wind. ?I will have revenge! Everyone will pay for what has happened to me!? The fire like shadowy aura enveloped her like a cocoon at this point then spider webbed out reaching high into the sky. The flame like shadows stretched a good ten feet higher into the air and dug deep into the ground. Once it reached that point the shadows in the air dipped down and flared out until the three of you are trapped in a doom of about 1/3 the size of a football field.

The thin layer of shadow around you gave everything outside the bubble a deep purple tint. The walls of which were constantly alive with an unfriendly looking energy like an electric fence. Then your attention was drawn to the center of the doom as sounds of the cocoon cracking open and pieces falling away as Alicia in a white tennis outfit.

[spoiler]At this point characters can be damaged
All characters start with 40 points of heath and 40 points of endurence look at the cheatsheet for more info[/spoiler]
The more alarming part however is the tennis racket in her left had seemingly radiating with negative power. She steps away from the disintegrating cocoon and give all three of you a sickly sweet smile.

?So you threeee booys wannna play a game with me?? she giggled, ?Here let me serve.? Razing the racket and getting into a position to serve a ball she did not have she made a shape with her free hand. Energy like that in the dome around you began to accumulate in a tennis ball shape. It only took a moment till the would-be tennis ball was up in the air and she sent it flying at you three with a powerful hit.

The ball ended up just whizzing between all three of you. Hitting the wall of the doom a good twenty feet away and exploded with enough energy to send you all stumbling forward and almost face planting in the process.

?Woopies I missed! <3! Next time I?ll make sure to hit one of you right in the face!?

Throndir

The hell is wrong with her? Here he was doing something uncharacteristic seeing if there was something he could give advice to like that poor kid Bruce. If it worked once, maybe it'll do so again? But what did the girl do? Serve a freaking energy ball at them. Brian was surprised of course, probably the same as the other two kids behind him, after all a ball turned into something quite literally explosive. But more than that, he was pissed.

"HEY! You can fucking kill someone with that!" Brian picked himself up, not bothering to wipe off the dirt and mud on his clothing and hands. He didn't always get into someone else's business, but to show what compassion Brian gave and to have it literally blow up in his face was something that ticked Brian off immensely. He was known as a delinquet at the school anyways, sure he would prefer not to mess with a girl, but hell America's all about equality ain't it?

Brian glanced at the other two behind him seeing how the two kids were doing. Other than some dirt, the two looked fine. It'll probably take the three of them to calm the demon down.

"I heard of the phrase 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned', but this is ridiculous! You guys behind me better keep up. That girl wants to play." Brian cracked his knuckles and shortly after clenched his fists.

[spoiler]Not sure how this all works and how to move forward from here btw. But it's no longer freeform? Are rules in place? I'll post with what I want Brian to do after I have some confirmation or when some other people post.[/spoiler]

Throndir

[spoiler]I think 5 days was long enough to give people a chance. I'm posting my actions.[/spoiler]

Without waiting for a response from the other two kids behind him, Brian rushed out to that giggling demon. All the fights Brian had been in, in the past had let him react to the situations just a bit faster, and though the situation was certainly something that he hadn't experienced before, the delinquent wasn't just about to let the girl get the upper hand. He was already pissed; he was going to make sure the girl knew. There was really no time to wait, the ball she served was just to damn dangerous.

He had to get that tennis racket away.

[spoiler]Action: an attack to take the racket away?
[dice]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 6, total 11[/dice][/spoiler]

Lance

"Make everything... disappear?"

Kevin smiled, running over the girl's choice of words. "That doesn't sound like much fun," he contemplated but still followed after the two others, a known delinquent and a foreigner. For ever since the butterfly incident from before, he realized there were more to these things than met the eye. And lo and behold, not long after Alicia's declaration...

Energy Balls.

A shadowy barrier of sorts had already draped around the unlikely trio by then, tinting everything a disgusting shade of purple, but Kevin hardly showed any surprise, Given all the weird things that had happened that very same day, craziness sort of lost its meaning to the young man. And it's not as if the world wasn't already crazy beforehand. Today, it just chose to become slightly more so.

He then took out a permanent marker on his person, an item similar to his switchblade in that he had never gone without either. For to Kevin at least, that particular tool held many practical uses including: signing, drawing, and, most of all, trolling. There were many times when it came in handy, and even now he intended to put it to good use.

So thinking, Kevin dashed towards the racket wielder like the delinquent before him. The girl wanted to play after all, and he found no reason to deny her.

[spoiler=Actions]
Kevin attempts to use "Mark" to leave a shiny, new mustache and goatee on Alicia's face.
[dice]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 5, total 10[/dice]
[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Roman was stunned. What was THAT!? Visible aura is one thing, but projectiles? No, not possible. But now is not time to think about that! I must avoid those...things. He snapped out of his stupor and began to move as quickly as he could, weaving so as to become a difficult target. He saw Brian going for the racket and decided he would be a support. He aimed to dart underneath the girl, ready to catch the racket if it's knocked away, or jump up and snatch it if need be.

[spoiler][dice]Maneuvering/Dodge:  2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/dice]
Not sure if I can do a second check, buuuut...
[dice]Catch/Disarm:  2d6 : 6, 5, total 11[/dice][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Mysticsage

Health / Endurance
[spoiler]
QuoteRoman
40 Health / 40 Endurance
Kevin
40 Health / 40 Endurance
Brian
40 Health / 40 Endurance
[/spoiler]

Alicia mananges to sidestep both Brian and Kevin's assaults giggling as she goes. It will be harder getting that rachet away from her then you all first thought. Jumping back a few steps she creates another energy ball.

"Ready for the next serve boys! Here comes my power ball!"

Smacking the ball it bounces once before exploding in the air between all three of you.

[spoiler]make defensive rolls[/spoiler]

Linwelin

Roman braces and attempts to defend himself from the explosion, his arms crossed in front of his face and body to protect himself as he backs away from the blast.

[spoiler]
[dice]Defense:  2d6 : 5, 3, total 8[/dice][/spoiler]
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

_

Quote from the Author:
_

Throndir

There was little time to react, the girl proved to be too quick on her feet. No doubt that evil looking aura around her had something to do with it. Why the hell can't he have some sort of god damn aura! He would have spat a curse then, but Brian saw the girl lift her racket again. The first blast knocked them to the ground, he wasn't about to be caught in it again. He dove to the ground, his hands covering the top of his hand in preparation for the explosion.

[spoiler][dice]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 5, total 7[/dice][/spoiler]

Lance

Amazingly enough, his opponent had avoided HIS "deadly attack" from HIS "deadly weapon," prompting Kevin to perform a quick side-step as the girl brought HER deadly weapon to bear. But on sudden after-thought, he decided he could not just simply dodge the coming attack. So the young man took the most appropriate action-running as close to the dangerous tennis player as he dared. And when the girl's attack came...

[spoiler=He...]
...dodged while incorporating a dance move.
http://www.youtube.com/v/A67ZkAd1wmI&autoplay=1

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Actions]
Defense Roll: [dice]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 6, total 8[/dice]
[/spoiler]