An Apology

Started by mrlemke, November 29, 2013, 11:23:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrlemke

I don't remember if I had the same username (I think I did), but I had made commitments here that I didn't uphold. So, I'm here to apologize. I've had some problems that I've been dealing with better lately, so I'd like to come back and try again. I'm not going to commit to anything right away, since my free time is too variable. How has everyone been doing? It looks like the site has changed.

Manzokushi

Its alright sir many of us took breaks for months and months. So no worries its good to see you around.

Emperor Wilbers

Yeah, I've been gone for a while. I think we've all done something like that once in our lives, lol. Good to see you!

Hasabushi

Hey Dan, missed you around here :)  This is our intermediate site as I'm working on a new design with Throndir's help :D. So welcome back and no worries.

mrlemke

Thanks, I don't mean to sound all melodramatic or anything, it's just something I have been thinking about.

Throndir

No problem! Also we lost all our users before in a DB issue, I'll work on reconnecting your old posts to this new one you registered later though. Probably after the holidays.

mrlemke

I'm not real worried about it if you don't want to go through the extra effort. :)