Gadgetz Alien Psionic

Started by Babalover80, March 10, 2013, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babalover80

Name: Unpronounceable
Alias:  Gadgetz
Race: Sub-Gray
Country of Origin: We didn?t have a name for our prison. But I now live in an alternate California.
Build: Slender
Weight: 180
Height: 6 ft. 2 in.

Eyes: Black
Hair: None

History:
Join the army they say!  Gain citizenship they say!  Well, it sure beats living in a slave pen.  Not many options when you're planet has been conquered by a planet hell bent on destroying all opposition.  I guess when they found out that there was a planet of extraordinary psychic people living together in peace and harmony, it made sense for them to twist them to do their bidding.  They were even happier when they found out that the race on the top side of the planet had only been able to achieve their peace by locking away the clans of their race that didn't necessarily adhere to the status quo. Well let me tell ya.  When that rock had been lifted and the barrier destroyed and we were once again free to roam the land, I was more than happy to get on board with whatever plans they had.  Sometimes you gotta break a couple ah eggs to make an omelet ya know? Since then my brothers  and I have been charged with reconnaissance and espionage, and that was about 20 years ago. . Each member of our race has a different psionic ability, and our natural stealth abilities make us great for infiltration, demolition,  and intelligence gathering.  We need to keep an eye on the opposition because we're well aware of their Oddyseus project.  We have to locate them and interfere in their plans whenever necessary; in this reality or the next.  So I went to their Sentinel factory, scrounged up some parts, made my own personal robot, and set course for whatever pleasant land they wanted me to fuck up next.

Power Type: Psionic
Archetype: Ninja

Travel Power: T.K. Flight unless in robot

Main Power : Cyberkinesis: The ability to manipulate technology.  1. Computer Merge, 2. Understand Alien Technology: The character has the capacity to understand alien technology, and state of the art human technology, 3. . Vehicle Operation Bonuses: When piloting a machine, the character can forge a mental link with the machine and can perform amazing feats.

Racial Power #1: Stealth: The character has several small abilities that comprise his unnatural stealth.
Racial Power #2:  Camouflage: The user can make their skin coloration copy the coloration of their background. Users can blend in to avoid optical perception. Some users can affect their attire by means of "static camouflage".

Equipment:
Communicator that transmits to home reality.
Mini-portal generator that can be activated from the other side upon completion of his mission or in dire escape situations.
Giant Transforming Robot:
Powers: Transformation:  Able to transform between a humanoid shaped mech and a jet.
Body Weaponry Transformation: Able to morph appendages and form various weapons.
Able to be remote controlled in limited functions by Gadgetz to act as a distraction while he does his infiltration work.