Movie Making

Started by Emperor Wilbers, December 19, 2012, 08:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Wilbers

Lately I have been fascinated by video editing. Well, I have always been, but now it is seeming to particularly appeal to my interests. I created a simple video that just consisted of finding music from the site LS gave me, matching the captions up with the music, and adding in pics from Google Images. It was very basic and I used Windows Movie Maker, so there really wasn't anything specatacular, although the music was pretty awesome. So, if you have any advice or anything that you people know about this junk, I'd be interested. Also, I noticed just now that I dominate the General Discussion board.

Hasabushi

I am a very avid After Effects user, its amazing what you can do with that program its like photoshop for video :D, let me know what you're interested in doing and I'll help you out however I can.

Emperor Wilbers

I recently got a Google nexus 7 and it is beast' I am typing this put splendidly with it right now. It has a feature called Google now and in that it has a thing basically the same as Siri, but less robotic. I used that and asked Google what After Affects was, and it told me! Fantastic piece of software! Is that free?

Hasabushi

you can get a trial version for 30 days, only other way its free, its to raise the "Jolly Roger" :D