Mass Effect

Started by lightspeed15, June 25, 2012, 05:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightspeed15

So, recently I beat the first Mass Effect and I was all like "Oh this game is dope!". Then I began playing ME2, and I was like "Mass Effect 1? Horrible game!"

ME2 is defintely the greatest game on the Xbox 360.

What are your guy's thoughts?

Milk

The greatest game on xbox 360? Hmm, that's a tough one... there's so many choices! Like Legend of Zelda: A link to the past, Chrono trigger, Final Fantasy 6/3, Super Mario Rpg, Donkey Kong Country, and... oh wait, Are we talking legit xbox 360s? Then Castle Crashers  :D

Throndir

I'm surprised I never saw this topic. =O

But I've never got a chance to play ME2. XD I loved the first one though. And I always planned to play it. It never happened. D:

Bioware's been one of my fav companies~ Though I may be biased since one of the first games I got and played was a game from Bioware.

lightspeed15

Throndir, I assure you, once you play ME2 you will be baffled beyond your mind. ME2 is definitely a game I can replay. ME1 on the other hand...not some much. A MUCH different experience!!

Throndir

I'm sure it is. XD Always been excited for it. Have you played ME3 yet?

lightspeed15

No I haven't.....I haven't beaten ME2 tbh :S

My Xbox broke too, so my progress has stopped. Looking to pick up where I left off once I get a new Xbox

Emperor Wilbers

I don't know anything about Mass Effect, but I saw a gameplay vid, and it looked like it kicks butt!

lightspeed15

Trust me. It is amazing and you won't regret playing it.

Klonam

I don't have an Xbox (PS3 FTW!)

So I got ME1 and ME2 on steam :D, redownloading ME2 as we speak! Gonna get a retail copy of ME3 cause I avoid origin like the plague...my laptop runs them all! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Hasabushi

Replaying Mass Effect, never finished it, 2 hours into the game now I remember why I never finished it >_<

lightspeed15

What happens? I totally forget. ME2 is better

mrlemke

I beat the first Mass Effect and it was pretty cool. When you weren't talking. I hate conversing with NPCs for several minutes, and having an OCD to finish everything I start means I end up spending an hour talking to my crew making sure I don't miss anything. Ugh, don't have time for that so I haven't gotten ME2 with the fear that it's going to be another giant dialog box with some intermissions of action.

If I want to talk to people, I'll talk to real people. :p

lightspeed15

I dunno, you may or may not like ME2 but it's a much better game overall.

The story is well-developed, the battles are super dope..but yeah there is dialog, there's always dialog, but I don't think it is as much.
They improved on a lot

mrlemke

I don't mind dialog, I just don't need to be sitting there for an hour (especially married with a child, don't have the time if I even wanted to). I may have a look at some videos sometime to see how long people talk to the NPCs.