[Jean] Chapter 9: Martial Prowess

Started by Throndir, December 17, 2018, 11:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

You heard some shuffling behind you, and a moment after that you heard the splash of water. Turning around it was Dalina, she had removed her robes, shirt, and shorts, and all she had on were her black undergarments. Though, those were soaked now too since she had jumped into the tub with you.

"I w-was having a hard time reaching when you move forward like that... It's not like this is anything s-special! B-besides you've seen more already anyways, and you said this was supposed to be spiritual! And I'm definitely a priestess so...."

She started to continue scrubbing your back, but continued to blush fiercely.

pringerbeam

Jean looked away with a blush to match Dalina's.  "Um...  Uh...  Okay..."  He pulled his legs up to in front of him to try and minimize his exposure to Dalina.  Staring straight ahead, he nervously asked.  "So...  You said that you're the priestess of the hero and that it's your job to help me but um...  Is this really part of your duties?"

Throndir

"Y-yes! O-of course... I'm to help out the hero with anything they need! As the Priestess of the Hero, it's my job to do this!"

It was at that moment you noticed Anja and Ren both peeking. Dalina was self-absorbed in scrubbing that she didn't quite notice.

pringerbeam

"Right...  Um...  What other responsibilities do you have?  Anja said that you don't have the same kinds of duties as the other priests.  You said you're supposed to help me with anything I need but that almost makes you sound like a servant."  Jean asked, trying to distract himself from the mostly naked girl behind him.  Seeing Ren and Anja over by the corner of the house,  Jean started to have a bad feeling.

Throndir

"The main duty... is to come with you, once you decide to travel the world. I'm to fight with you, too... Though, my specialty is more in the magic than what Vitalya teaches, but I can do the basics of that at least. B-but a servant?" She stopped scrubbing your back.

"I wouldn't say servant... Maybe... like a helper?"

"You're a servant." Anja said.

"A-anja?! Why are you h-here? This isn't what it looks like!" Dalina attempted to smack your head.

[blockquote]Dalina Attack 1d20+6 : 2 + 6, total 8[/blockquote]

Throndir

As she was starting to stand up, her swing was too wide however, and she began stumbling over behind you. You felt two soft mounds crash into the back of your head.

pringerbeam

"Oh uh...  Hi Anja!"  Jean said, trying to keep his cool.  He tried his best to shrink down into the water and keep Anja from seeing him naked.  This backfired when Dalina fell onto him and he was submerged in the now soapy water, inhaling some of the water.  He came back up for air, coughing and with suds in his eyes.  He had trouble seeing and his hands were just as soapy as his face, only making the stinging worse and leading him to reach out instinctively for something to wipe his eyes with where he usually had a towel waiting for him.

Throndir

"When you two are done being lovebirds, we have dinner ready." Anja said flatly. "Come Ren."

"I want to join!" Ren said in response, not budging.

In that next moment, Ren, jumped into the tub as well, her tentacles coiling around both you and Dalina. She seemed content as the warm waters gushed around her. The water in the tub had risen, and some of the water had escaped when Ren jumped in. She turned around and motioned to Anja.

"Come join too flat-" Ren paused, trying to remember Anja's name. "... Anja!"

"N-no... I shouldn't..."

Ren looked over to Dalina, then back to Anja. You can tell Ren was visibly and purposefully pouting.

pringerbeam

Jean started to laugh at the comedy of the situation as he leaned over to splash some of the reserve water into his face and clear the suds from his eyes.  "Come on in Anja, the water's fine.  I'm sure we can make space."  He looked to Dalina.  "See?  Communal bonding, just like I said.  Maybe this will change your mind on how extravagant bathing like this is."

Throndir

[blockquote]Ren Will 1d20+8 : 2 + 8, total 10[/blockquote]

Throndir

"I s-suppose..." Dalina said. "Alright... Well, Ren help her in-"

Without warning, Ren's tentacles shot forth, grabbed Anja, and proceeded to dump her in the tub next to her. Ren looked completely happy, not realizing what she had just done.

"... After she removes her clothes..."

Anja was in complete shock, as her robe and clothes were soaked in the soapy water. Dalina was silent for the longest second, with Ren still smiling happily. But a moment later...

Anja started giggling.

"Take that!" Anja said as she made sure Ren's face was splashed with water. Figuring this was some sort of new game, Ren's tentacles reached up to the reservoirs of water still above them, that replenished the actual tub, and forming her tentacles into something like a large cupped hand, she poured its contents over the entire group.

QuoteFeel free to wrap the scene up, and/or the dinner scene, unless there's specific other things you want to do for Day 2 evening.

pringerbeam

Jean finished up the bath and ate dinner before retiring to the room Dalina had said was intended for his use where he spent the rest of the evening experimenting with his powers.  After finishing, he looked at the barren room.  "Needs something to make it more...  welcoming...  Oh well, something to work on later."  He then headed for bed, crawling into his bunk.  He sat staring at the underside of Ren and the slime's bunk, getting a feel for the material of his bed.  The night before he had been too tired to even think about what his bunk was like.  It felt too narrow, definitely smaller than the bed he once had, and while the cushioning material was suitable to his taste the fabric of the bedding was of a rougher material than what he was used to.  Eventually his eyes became heavy and he drifted off to sleep.

[info]If there is time, sticking in second round of experiments[/info]