[Roxanne] Challenge Ladder

Started by Throndir, May 28, 2016, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

As the arena opened up, you see some sort of kitty 115 ft. away.

Roll for initiative! (And perform)

FoxyPox

Roxy slaps the ground with her quarterstaff, and brings it back up as a shillelagh.

Casting Shillelagh and not moving.
Concentration[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 16 + 8, total 24[/blockquote]

Throndir

The cat moves up, ending 65 ft. away from you.

FoxyPox

Roxy charges the rest of the way, and whacks the cat with her quarterstaff.

attack[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+3 : 17 + 3, total 20[/blockquote]
oh, minus four to that attack roll for nonlethal damage!
damage[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 6, 5 + 1, total 12[/blockquote]

Throndir

[info]Your movement is 30 ft. so 60 ft. is max for charge, you won't be able to attack unless you have some sort of reach weapon. Can you confirm your actions?[/info]

FoxyPox

Oh~ well I'm smart XP I'll move five feet and chill then.

FoxyPox

Moving in range and casting entangle over the cat, actuallys.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20+8 : 8 + 8, total 16[/blockquote]

Then if he's in charging distance, I'll attack next turn.
[blockquote]Rolled 1d20-1 : 15 - 1, total 14[/blockquote] nonlethal
[blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 5, 2 + 1, total 8[/blockquote]

Throndir

The cat manages to jump out of the way of the entangling vines, though the spell hampered its movement. It made its way closer towards you as it jumped and avoided the vines that attempted to grab it.

[info]Cat is 25 ft. away.[/info]

As it came outside of the spell's influence, you took this opportunity to attack the cat, and you managed to score a hit. You were careful with your blows ensuring they dealt nonlethal damage.

The cat responded by attacking you back, though without any regard or concern of your previous sentiment. Its first bite and claw hit, but as it swiped again, you managed to deflect the blow with your staff.

[error]Roxanne takes 4 damage.[/error]

FoxyPox

Roxy bashes the kitty again and steps back five feet. Full attacks are nasty creatures, especially when you have poor AC.

Nonlethal Attack (Really should get an enchantment instead~)[blockquote]Rolled 1d20-1 : 9 - 1, total 8[/blockquote]
Damage [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 6, 4 + 1, total 11[/blockquote]

Throndir

The cat, keeping up its attack, moved 5 ft as well and started to attack again. It attacked wildly at you, though its bite missed, As it flew towards your face, it managed to land another claw however.

[error]Roxanne takes 4 damage.

Total damage taken: 8[/error]

FoxyPox

Roxy tries to hold her temper. This was getting ridiculous, and she hoped nobody besides her animal companions were watching.

Will save to not use lethal damage (If I fail, add four to the attack roll~!) [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+6 : 9 + 6, total 15[/blockquote]

Attack [blockquote]Rolled 1d20-1 : 16 - 1, total 15[/blockquote]
Damage [blockquote]Rolled 2d6+1 : 5, 4 + 1, total 10[/blockquote]

Throndir

You resisted the urge to use your full power on the kitten, and though he almost dodged out of the way you managed to hit. The cat was completely knocked out, though to your relief you drew no blood, and it would likely recover in due time. As usual a flash of light engulfed it, and it was gone.

[info]Let me know if you want to go to next round, or take a 'refresh' to get back to full HP/spells, also you are injured 8 HP, you can choose to buy potions if you wish.
Roxanne earns: 529 exp, and 389 gold[/info]

FoxyPox

Roxy immediately falls asleep and drops entangle for calm animals and Fog Cloud for Flaming Sphere, then proceeds after a rest.
Perception to identify the nature of the flash of light: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+11 : 11 + 11, total 22[/blockquote]

Throndir

[info]Roxy uses up a refresh/full day's rest.

Can I have you reroll that for a arcane knowledge? And if you don't have that skill, then just an INT check. Since you are on Day 2, assume you know monsters that have been fought from previous tiers, and do you spell preparation/etc accordingly.

Check the other threads for what you can expect in Tier 2. I'll let you confirm your spell choices above, then I'll start the next round.[/info]

FoxyPox

whoawhoawhoa

unrest XD I should've known there'd be a limit on these thingamajiggers >3> I can still spontaneous cast some funky animal summoning, might as well squeeze as much out of this rest as I can.

OR~ I'll have Roxy SLEEP the entire NEXT BATTLE for as her allosaurus friend tanks~! Flawless idea! Just have to make combat last... 10*60*8=4800 rounds! Challenge, ACCEPTED.

And happy with my choices, I think~ but can I fix up my character? I still need to stack up on flaws for access to some funky metamagic .~. and get two more drawbacks because of the 2:1 ratio lol
Including: http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/metamagic-feats/merciful-spell-metamagic

INT Cheque: [blockquote]Rolled 1d20+1 : 8 + 1, total 9[/blockquote]