[Closed RP/Sev and Daniel] Around the Campfire

Started by Linwelin, April 25, 2015, 09:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linwelin

"...It's starting to get dark, huh?" Daniel noted to himself as he looked up through the trees, and the confirming purr from near his feet let him know his partner thought the same. They were currently within a mountainous forest just North of Celadon city, hearing from a local that the scenery couldn't be beat. So of course, they'd gone to take a look. "Alright! Bolt, Rue, it's time to set up camp! Let's find a good spot." Daniel exclaimed to the Shinx below him and Petilil in his chest pocket, and both responded with agreement. After a short while longer, they came across a small clearing just off the main pathway of the route. Pretty much all three held the same expression at the sight of it, as though saying 'Perfect!' All three quickly got to work. Bolt ran off into the surrounding brush to gather any edible plants and berries, Daniel began setting up the tent and making a fire pit, and Rue took the time to absorb and clear out any of the brush that would be near the fire to make the area safe.

And soon enough, it was just that. Bolt had returned with plants, berries and mushrooms to cook with. Well, most of the berries, as it seems he'd eaten a couple due to telltale signs along his mouth. Daniel had managed to gather a good amount of firewood in the brush, and now had a pot boiling over the campfire he'd made while Bolt was out foraging. As soon as he had the ingredients, he got to making the stew for himself and Bolt. Rue, in the time Daniel and Bolt were working, and in an attempt to make up to the plants cleared around the fire pit, had begun to make a small garden patch off the side. It was a hobby of hers that seemingly was shared among most Petilil, and she took pride in gardening. Soon enough, however, Rue and Bolt were playing around to entertain themselves while Dan cooked. In short, the trio were right at home.

The stars were just starting to come out in the dusk sky as Daniel served his stew, all three of them relaxing after the day's hike. "Honestly, this kind of life can't be beat!" Daniel exclaimed happily. He'd only arrived in Kanto recently, but it was already turning out to be a worthwhile trip. He'd already met some great people, and looked forward to meeting more.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]