Pokémon League Journey

Started by Throndir, December 27, 2014, 12:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throndir

QuoteRequirements:

• None. Just be the very best!
Setting
The various regions and towns of the Pok?mon world have gyms, granting badges to those trainers skilled enough to defeat them in battles. Collect all 8 badges from a particular region and challenge the Elite 4!

Expected Story/Gameplay
There will be various 'tracks', and you may choose to tackle on a Gym Leader simultaneously, however, I will increase the difficulty for each person joining someone against a Gym Leader.

Will start it once enough interest has been shown. Please post here if you're willing.

Linwelin

Daniel had always heard about the Pokemon League, but until now hadn't really paid attention. All he knew was that it was a trial for skilled Pokemon trainers. As he'd not been a trainer for a good portion of his life, the ranger never had a reason to look into the details. But now that he had Bolt at his side, along with others partners in the near future, he took a look at the informative poster more seriously Why don't I try this out? It will definitely help me learn more about Pokemon, and if I'd already planned to travel and see the world anyway...

Daniel was starting to get a little excited. He'd never thought himself much of the competitive type, but thinking about battling alongside his friends and showing off what they could do would make him very proud. "So do I need to sign up for it or something, or just go into one of these gyms and challenge...?" He realized that detail was never made clear, and was left slightly stumped. "Well, I probably need more training anyways. I'll tackle that when the time comes." And with that, Daniel wandered down the street to continue gathering supplies for his journey, this time adding a few more items to the shopping list for the new part of his journey.
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]