Chapter 2: Storm's Aftermath

Started by Throndir, January 15, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Rabbit

Rolling Survival to identify the berries. I'll post something spectacular about this later.
[blockquote]Survival:  4d6+6 : 2, 1, 3, 4 + 6, total 16[/blockquote]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in horuls Db Mt Lr Ts Fl Pd Es Rg Mt Ag Bk Ag Sb Au W Fr Og Ra Er voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Throndir

Vinny
[okay]They weren't any sort of special berries, but you quickly identified them as safe to eat and consume.[/okay]

Zultar

"Aivil leads Dan to her camp"

[spoiler]Mr. Narrator hasn't quite a clue why this Aivil would lead Dan to her camp, but Mr. Narrator chooses not to question it-
for a few seconds anyways.

I wonder why that happened, Mr. Narrator thought, looking terrifyingly curious as Mr. Narrator glanced at the above sentence.

Mr. Narrator looks up a post and sees something, a name? a person? a...thorn?

Thus the word 'Throndir' appeared in Mr. Narrator's mind. Other thoughts too streamed into Mr. Narrator's mind as if it was the natural law of the land-

Namely that this 'Throndir' mailed a certain someone to post if he didn't have quite time to intrigue his communal audience. Probably he anyways, who knew if he were actually she, or maybe something else altogether. The details were blurry.

Hmmmm, Mr. Narrator pressed Mr. Narrator palm towards Mr. Narrator's head, concentrated deep inside Mr. Narrator's self, prancing around with joy when Mr. Narrator randomly came up with a solution for this enigma.

Maybe this 'Throndir' is the reason why!

No, that can't be right,

And so Mr. Narrator waits for the day someone's able to tell a story, a full post-

Why did I just say a full post?

I dunno.

Weirdo.

[/spoiler]

Linwelin

The day was growing long as he made it back to Aivil's camp, which turned out to be shared with more people than Dan ever would have expected. Including Aivil there were four, which was astounding, and gave him hope that there were more out there. One of them, a large man, was severely injured, but seemed to be recovering well enough; another, a young woman, seemed to be tending to the camp and the large man. The last man he laid eyes on, however, was completely unexpected.

"Vinny...?" Dan took a long pause before collecting his thoughts on the surprise. The man before him was the same one that had caused such a disruption when he first caught Thistle. Only one thought surfaced at the man's appearance; Vinny could only think of Magikarp and berries, and did whatever he wanted in the pursuit of either. Were these people safe around him? As much as I dislike this man for what he did to those Drilbur, actions which ended up turning Thistle against me on our first meeting, I'm not about to condemn him. He's experienced in survival, even if it is a selfish manner of doing so. I may need his help. The entire time he thought this, he maintained a level gaze, as though appraising the Magikarp trainer. After about half a minute, he finally spoke, addressing everyone. "Well, I'll be going back to my own camp, there's an injured man in my care there. I just wanted to see the status of the survivors Aivil here had mentioned. But I plan to return here tomorrow to camp nearby, if that's alright."
GG - Kin Sheel
GG - Vladimir Ludwik
Hero - Viktor Kozlav
SA - Uthaal Nailo
JE - Sebastian Zweigart
SH - Roman Ilya Pajari
EoD - Corey Grieve
EoD - Daniel Rask

[spoiler=Quote Collection]"It could be a rock that was intricately chiseled into...a rock." - Throndir

?Why did your first encounter end up as yourselves?? -Ella

?What'd he drop?? -Lance, asking about loot from a slain enemy.
?Well, he dropped his arms.? -Linwelin, after slicing off said enemy's arms.

Fayleen: "It's my sister..."
Kedric: "Did she fall into a hole? THAT SOUNDS GLORIOUS!"
Fayleen: "No! I mean, what, how did you even-" -Throndir
*Her sister had actually fallen in a hole.

Romanian Dumitri writes "Writing for the sake of writing, Going to beat that Maeve. What is she trying to do writing MORE than me?! I swear she's not going to take my place as the most buff occult reporter. She doesn't hold a candle!"
_
World-renowned author and chronicler, Kryas Windsell, presents: "The Bestiary of Galas'nor"

Quote from the Author:
"Because no one else thought of it." - Kryas Windsell
_

"Oh so there's a wizard? With magic pills? LET'S FEED IT TO RANDOM PEOPLE" -Throndir, refering to 'A Strange Visitor' RP[/spoiler]